A new free update for Tropico 6 is now available, bringing Xmas to the isles!
El Prez wanted to celebrate traditionally, so unwrap this update and you’ll be privy to a bevy of seasonal goodies.
- Snow effect in Tropico
- Snowman and Christmas Present decorations
- Christmas Elf outfit for La Presidenta and Santa outfit for El Presidente
- [Limited time] ‘Christmas’ seasonal event has been added
- Snow in Tropico! El Prez made it possible (can be disabled any time).
- Keen on some new decorations? Snowman and Christmas Present items will be available to adorn your tropical paradise all throughout Christmas (can be disabled any time)
- New ‘Santa Presidente’ customization option added for El Prez
- New ‘Christmas Elf’ customization option added for La Presidenta
- Main Menu will now feature a Christmas-themed logo
- Multiplayer: players are now able to continue a match even when too deep in debt.
- ‘Warehouse’ building is now accessible in previous sandbox save games.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed several localization issues.
- Contents of non-purchased DLCs will no longer be shown in customization menu.
- [Linux / Mac] Fixed negative knowledge points at the beginning of ‘Llama of Wall Street’ mission.
- Fixed slightly misleading description of certain economic events.
- Moved edict ‘Made in Tropico’ to be behind others in Research screen.
- Fixed issue where non-DLC save games would not load during an active DLC mission.