Packed with quality of life improvement and bug fixes, the ‘Guerra de Guerillas‘ update brings with it the ability to relocate all buildings, improved Guerilla fighter behaviour, performance optimizations and much more!
You can find the full list of tweaks and improvements below:
- Relocate buildings
- Added ability to relocate vast majority of buildings
- Significantly reduced destruction animation time for all buildings
- Added ability to relocate a building to a location currently blocked or impeded by said building’s
current position, e.g. moving a building by one tile
- Construction/Building pausing
- It is now possible to pause many buildings
- Paused buildings do not incur any costs and all employees will be fired
- Teamsters will not deliver or pickup goods from paused buildings
- Performance optimizations
- Improved performance for large maps and populations
- Tweaked building info UI to reduce and avoid scrollbars, if possible.
- Improved Guerrilla behaviour
- Guerrillas now spawn much further from the building they are looking to engage, giving armed forces a better chance at properly intercepting
- Guerrillas need much more time, as they now are planting a bomb, rather than setting a building on fire, giving armed forces a better opportunity to intercept.
- Guerrillas have had their strength increased.
- Guerillas now also engage watch towers properly (previously watch towers were ignored by guerillas)
- DLC content now available in all mission maps
- It is now possible to enable the content from all DLCs throughout all missions
Important: the above feature is experimental and could lead to varying gameplay experiences among players
- Separate options now available for text and voice-over languages
- Text and voice-over languages are no longer locked together, meaning players can have different options active for each (e.g. CN text and EN voice-over)
- Pirate options
- Added the option to modify Pirate difficulty during colonial times
- Pirate attacks can also be disabled completely.
- Fixed issues with inconsistent family relationships
- Fixed minor crashes and graphical glitches
- Fixed a lot of translation and text issues
- Fixed camera bug not showing El Presidente, when entering customization mode.