The Elder Scrolls Online v4.0.11 includes a fix for the fall damage bug (you know the one…) and a number of invisibility issues including invisible players, invisible enemies, invisible buildings, and . We’re also adding the Fang Lair and Scalecaller crafting Motifs back to the Crown Store – with their associated bugs fixed – and will make sure anyone affected by last week’s bug will be fixed in the near future. The size of this patch is 87MB.
- Fixed an issue where buildings and other parts of the environment around Alinor would occasionally disappear.
- Fixed an issue where you could not take any fall damage from high areas.
- Fixed an issue which would cause other players to appear invisible for short periods of time.
- Arms of Relequen: Fixed an issue where this item set was calculating its damage based on the highest stack of harmful winds on the enemy, rather than your own individual stack of harmful winds.
- Note: This also affected the Perfect version of the item set.
- You’ll no longer come across invisible, dead monsters you could interact with throughout Tamriel.
- Fixed an issue so Master Writs will no longer require crafting styles that aren’t yet released.
- Fixed an issue where the “Tapestry, Nocturnal” furnishing had card art depicting a tapestry of Clavicus Vile instead of Nocturnal. This does not impact the furnishing, which is correctly a tapestry devoted to Nocturnal.
- The Kollopi Essence disguise can no longer be used while in Battlegrounds.
- Fixed Issue where the Fang Lair Style Book was not granting the Fang Lair Style or Fang Lair Style Master Achievement.
- Note: Those that were affected by this bug will be fixed in the near future.
- Fixed an issue where dragging some item icons would result in a corrupted icon on the cursor, or sometimes even cause your game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where the Dungeon Finder UI would improperly add a shoulder keybind in the background when leveling up, causing duplicate keybind errors.