Elder Scrolls Online – 5.2.13 Patch Notes
- The Dungeon Explorer costume once again hides shields while they are docked on your character’s back.
- Fixed a rare case where some inventory items could disappear when evolving a Nascent Indrik under very specific circumstances.
- Updated Copyright dates for the current year.
Elder Scrolls Online – 5.2.12 Patch Notes
The Elder Scrolls Online v5.2.12 includes fixes for some memory leaks and game crashes, in addition to a fix for large groups being able to join Battlegrounds, some fixes for the Werewolf questline, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 209MB.
- Fixed an issue where sprinting while picking up Volundrung would cause some unintended behaviors.
- Fixed an issue where too many players could end up on one team in Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue where you could see through some distant mountains in the Hall of the Lunar Champion.
- Fixed some memory leaks that could cause crashes and degraded performance, particularly when participating in combat or in high traffic zones for long periods of time.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when retrieving an item from the guild bank.
- Hircine’s Gift:
- Fixed an issue where relogging while on this quest would cause you to maintain your werewolf form, but lose your werewolf abilities.
- Fixed an issue where using the Devour ability was not animating properly, thus causing confusion if the ability was actually activated or not.
- Fixed a UI error caused by attempting to purchase the latest chapter from the Crown Store.