The Elder Scrolls Online v4.0.12 focuses on fixes a number of stability issues that were causing game freezes and crashing. We’ve also fixed any accounts that previously purchased the original version of the Scalecaller or Fang Lair Motifs and weren’t able to use them properly, and have granted one Ouroboros Crown Crate for each day you logged in earlier this month while the Daily Rewards system was disabled. The size of this patch is approximately 70MB.
- Fang Lair
- Lizabet Charnis will no longer reset when a combat pet lands a killing blow on a monster.
- Haeliata and Nagravia
- Fixed an issue where the gryphon world bosses would sometimes fail to spawn.
- Fixed an issue where the Shade of Z’Maja’s Baneful Mark ability would not apply when standing in certain sections of the world.
- The unreleased Welkynar Motif will no longer be a Master Writ requirement.
- Fixed a crash that would occur during Cyrodiil Keep destruction.
- Fixed a crash caused by loading mounts during a load screen, most commonly when loading into a Keep.
- Fixed a crash from loading multiple character animations with the same Personality equipped.
- Fixed a crash from textures being applied at the wrong time on some assets, most commonly in post-Morrowind content.
- Fixed an occasional animation memory threading crash.
- Fixed an occasional crash when loading lights or while previewing/placing furniture or pets.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash when loading some fixtures.
- Fixed an issue where you could see Guild Trader bids without the proper permissions under certain circumstances.