HERA’S ODYSSEY – OF KINGS & DRAGONS
- Dual Tech Hel
- Kitty Kaboom Serqet
- Shadow Stalker Izanami
- Stitched Horror Zhong Kui
- Unamused Hera Death Mark
- Regal Level Up Skin
- Argus Ward Skin
- Regal HUD Skin
- Battle Queen Hera
- Godslayer Ares
NEW ADVENTURE – LOKI’S ON THE NAUGHTY LIST
Loki’s on the Naughty List, and it’s up to you to punish him! Journey back to Helheim and face The Trickster in the epic final battle from Shadows over Hercopolis! But prepare yourselves, this encounter brings all new challenges, and Loki is sure to have new tricks up his sleeve.
- It’s the season of giving! In SMITE update 5.23 you’ll be able to send gifts directly to other players! For full details on this new feature check out our Player Gifting blog for more details!
- The Play screen and Match Lobby screens have been updated on PC
- The Friends List and Party menus have been updated on all platforms
Fantasy Points Store
- New additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Twisted Metal The Morrigan
- Kaiju Sobek
- Torment Bellona
- New additions to the Awesome Chest
- Molten He Bo
- Mystic Guardian Athena
New Loadout Items
- Sanguine Avatar
- Sanguine Loading Frame
- Godslayer Jump Stamp
- Godslayer Recall Skin
- Count Baron Samedi will not be available when Update 5.23 goes live. This skin will release at a later date during Update 5.23.
- Zhong Kui’s Mastery Skins have been updated
- Fixed an issue with a red ground target appearing beneath buff camps in the Tutorial
- Fixed an issue where Referred Friends would receive an error when a new user tries to play the Tutorial.
- Shonen Spark Mercury
- Fixed an issue where this skin would play multiple voice lines on a single ability fire
Gods & Items
- Fixed an issue where Upgraded Aegis Amulet could be used and unintended times, like while already firing an ability
AH MUZEN CAB
- Updated the description to show how much damage Bees does
- Reduced the percentage chance of Hel saying a Voice Line while stance changing from 100% to 60%
When Mid Season hit Ah Puch rose from the dead, becoming a strong pick in Conquest while continuing his strong performance in other modes. The keys to his success were his new early game strength and the fact that Empty the Crypts had more staying power. With this patch we are looking to tone down aspects of his kit to increase counterplay options without changing what makes him a valuable pick: zone control and burst DPS.
Undead Surge is seeing a decrease in its slow duration, both reducing his ability to chase or peel enemies off himself. Empty the Crypts is also seeing a duration reduction. The zone control and pressure this ultimate provides gave teams large openings to siege objectives or stall out engages. The reduced duration should give teams more openings in these situations.
- Decreased Slow Duration from 3s to 2s
- Decreased Duration from 6s to 5s
Early on in Season 5, Cu Chulainn was quite the powerhouse, receiving 3 nerfs to bring him more into line. As the Season has shaped out however, Cu Chulainn has struggled to keep up.
Overall, his Berserk form is still quite impactful and that is what most of the nerfs were targeted towards. Rather than reverting that and bringing back frustration, we want to increase the power of Base Cu Chulainn and his teamfight potential. Spear of Mortal Pain’s cooldown is being reduced. This will allow him to bring more control to fights, while giving him a large boost to his Rage.
- Decreased Cooldown of Spear of Mortal Pain from 100s to 85s
- Updated description to display the cooldown of Cu Chulainn’s transformed Ultimate (35s)
A while back Guan Yu got significant changes that pushed him towards the top of Ranked and Normal play. His Passive applying to all abilities while in combat caused him him excel in many ways, especially with Conviction getting a 2x healing multiplier. When we changed this to 1.5x he quickly fell out of favor and went back to struggling behind the rest of the Gods.
We feel we can bring back some of his healing capability and find a solid middle ground where Guan Yu will feel impactful but not overwhelming.
- Boosted the bonus healing from 1.5x to 1.7x
Hades is a god who has undergone a larger identity shift over the years. Previously a Guardian, today he plays as a Point Blank AoE Mage with high damage potential with high tradeoffs, but older stats that made sense back then currently hold him back from accomplishing this.
We are increasing Hades’ base movement speed to better facilitate his close range damage. Pillar of Agony will also be buffed, specifically by increasing the Protections Hades receives while firing the ability. These two changes should help bring together Hades’ entire kit, allowing him to build more damage but still survive team fights.
- Increased Movement Speed from 355 to 365
- Increased Protections from 60/70/80/90/100 to 60/85/110/135/160
Colossal Fury is supposed to be a moment of high impact where Vamana can charge forward and lead his team, but he often struggles at accomplishing that goal. The bonus health is not enough to keep him alive through focused damage and in many cases a single god can invalidate its use.
We are increasing how frequently the heal occurs, and decreasing the amount to make his health regeneration more smooth. We are also adding a stacking Health Shield that will boost his survivability during combat without increasing his out of combat healing. Finally, Colossal Fury will now allow Vamana to step through players and player made walls, making him much more difficult to block from a fight.
- Vamana now also gains a stacking Health Shield every second equal to 0.6% to his max HP per .2s. This Shield fades when Vamana’s ultimate ends.
- Changed his heal to tick every 0.2s instead of 1s
- Vamana still heals for the same amount of health each second as he did previously.
- Can now pass through Player made walls while his ultimate is active.