Ninja Strike #7 – Tier 92 Armour
Tier 92 Elite Sirenic & Tectonic Armour
Tier 92 Elite Armours can now be repaired at much cheaper rates.
- Players can now create a ‘Repair Patch’ that will partially repair their T92 Sirenic and Tectonic armours.
- The following materials are required for an Elite Sirenic repair patch:
- 7x ancient scales
- 1x sirenic scale
- 2x winterwold wool
- 2x black stone hearts
- The following materials are required for an Elite Tectonic repair patch:
- 7x draconic energy
- 1x tectonic energy
- 2x summerdown wool
- 2x black stone hearts
- Fully repairing armour will require:
- 2x repair patches for a helm
- 6x repair patches for a body
- 4x repair patches for legs
- Additionally, if an armour piece is augmented, each repair patch will require 6x divine charges.
- Following the repair changes, the creation of T92 Elite armours now includes new ‘praesulic essences’ similar to those required for Masterwork armour.
- Praesulic essence has been split into praesulic essence (melee), praesulic essence (ranged) and praesulic essence (magic).
- 10x praesulic essence (ranged) will be required for a full set of Elite Sirenic.
- 10x praesulic essence (magic) will be required for a full set of Elite Tectonic.
- These praesulic essences can be acquired by breaking down Pernix, Virtus and Torva gear at the Dragonkin Forge for Ranged, Magic and Melee essence respectively.
- It’s now possible to upgrade augmented T90 Sirenic and Tectonic armour to T92 as long as they are at 95% degradation or above. This includes dyed armour.
- To upgrade augmented armours, right-click/long-press on ancient scales or draconic energy and ‘use’ them on the armours.
- Degrade-to-dust armours (T90 & T92) will now drop the correct amount of their primary ingredient, relative to charge remaining, when you are killed in the Wilderness.
- A tooltip has been added to the Elite Armours explaining their set effect, which negates degradation in Elite Dungeons.
- When repairing armours, the degradation state is now shown at two decimal places for accuracy.
- Messaging when attempting to use an Augmentor on degrade-to-dust armours is now more descriptive.
- Using a repair patch on fully-charged, but previously worn, T92 armour pieces can ‘overcharge’ them back to a new tradeable state.
- When making T90 and T92 Ranged or Magic armour, the Make-x screen will now default to a quantity of one, to avoid accidentally making too many copies of one equipment piece.
- Fixed various inconsistencies with using T90/92 ingredients on each other. All of them should now prompt a Make-x interface if they are used to create the same item.
Grand Exchange – Further Improvements
- Un-favouriting a favourite item in the Grand Exchange interface will no longer completely hide the Favourites interface.
- In the Grand Exchange interface, the ‘buy’ and ‘sell’ text will no longer show on slots on that are unavailable in free-to-play.
- Tooltips will once again be shown for the elements on the Collection Box interface.
- A ‘+Lim’ button has been added to the quantity section of buy offers on the Grand Exchange. Each press of this button will add the 4-hour limit quantity to the current offer quantity.
- Players will no longer encounter mysterious Dwarf Remains when collecting items and placing further buy offers in the Grand Exchange.
- The Wicked Hood has had several improvements that also affect the Ethereal outfit.
- The amount of teleport charges has been increased from 30 to 250.
- The first option on the Wicked Hood can now be configured so to either ‘Activate’ or ‘Previous teleport’, which allows for teleportation via the Action Bar.
- The ‘Previous teleport’ option now states which altar you’ll be taken to.
- Withdrawing essences is now faster.
- Withdrawing runes now prompts the player with an input box where they can use all their charges at once.
- Info-boxes have been added in various places for better and more descriptive messaging.
- The Runecrafting Guild teleport is now more appropriately named.
- All Skillcapes, Master Skillcapes, and Expert Capes now have a right-click/long press ‘Emote’ option when the item is worn. This includes the Max Cape but not the Completionist Capes due to lack of space for menu options.
- Super Prayer potions are now tradeable.
- 1 to 4 dose vials and 6 dose flasks can now be traded on the Grand Exchange.
- Players can also request-assist to create them.
- The Skeletal Horror teleport can now be used an unlimited number of times, instead of just weekly.
- Buff and Debuff Bar icons now have less of a delay in showing their tooltips.
- Sign in with Apple is now supported on iOS devices. As this is separate from GameCenter login, using this will create a new account by default.
- All Ancient Familiar pouches will now convert into 20 scrolls each, up from 10.
All Summoning XP gained per Ancient Familiar special attack cast has been halved, as you now receive twice the amount of scrolls.
- The Grand Exchange buy limits for all Archaeology materials have increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
- Augmented Masterwork armour and Augmented Trimmed Masterwork armour will now drop the corresponding broken piece of armour upon death in the Wilderness instead of dropping nothing.
- Luminite Injectors cannot be dropped and must be destroyed.
- Hotfixed: The rather excessive amount of 50% progress reduction messages has been removed from Yak Track and should now only show when you start one of the first 10 tasks.
- Fixed various Yak Track tasks.
- Yak Track Task 38 option A can now be correctly incremented when Thieving.
- Re-added a square of blocking back to Challenge Mistress Fara’s platform.
- Fixed an issue where rotating the camera with ‘High’ lighting quality would cause the game to flicker on iOS.
- Fixed an issue which caused some players to animate incorrectly when walking/running.