- Intercept can now be refreshed on a target already affected by the spell.
- Clues will now automatically go into the Charos Clue Carrier if the players inventory is full.
- Clue Scroll NPC’s will now remind you that you also need the original clue when handing in a puzzle.
Content creators, rejoice! You can now get up close and personal to those absolute units in Anachronia before they get camera shy and disappear.
- You can now get closer to an object before it will fade out when in free camera mode and cutscenes.
- Fixed the issue greying out gather buttons in player owned farms.
- Modernized the look of the banking perk interface on legendary pets.
- Clan event notice board information dropdowns now populate upon first selection.
- Fixed bug where the “Monster Examine” spell gave the wrong life points total when dealing with certain modified versions of Monsters.
- The freecam option has been moved to the Compass menu.
We’ve added descriptive text to the following items to better explain their new teleport functions:
- The Arc Journal
- The Menaphos Journal
- Globetrotter Arm Guards
- Fixed Stronghold of Security interface/dialogue window overlap on mobile.
- Resolved a problem with the ordering of options when long-pressing on the Summoning Globe from the mobile HUD.
We have moved extra options from the world map top-level interface into some others:
- Open World Select – Moved onto Home Teleport menu.
- Freecam – Removed (as unavailable on mobile).
- Skybox/Filters – Moved onto Mini-Map toggle menu.
- “Demons” cluster slayer assignment now counts imps as demons.
- Fixed an issue stopping Death from allowing players to reroll Reaper tasks.
- Can now continue to pick Phoenix Feathers with the skillcape perk active whilst having a noted feather and no remaining free inventory slots.
- Text no longer overflows into the next dialogue box when investigating QBD entrance.
- Almas’ examine text typo has been corrected.
- Examine text has been changed on Tier 1 Spa in Anachronia.
- Can no longer equip broken Cinderbane gloves from the bank.
- Used Cinderbane gloves will now drop in PvP.
- The mushroom patch in Tirannwn/Isafdar now takes players to the correct skill guide location.