In this update we will be removing the vote-to-kick feature from Quick Match (vote-to-kick was previously only available in Quick Match.)
We’ve been monitoring the use of vote-to-kick for the last seasons and have confirmed that it is indeed a highly abused feature used as a disruption tool and that it is considered by most to be a pain point in this playlist. Considering that it brings more tension to Quick Match, we decided to turn it off.
- FIXED – Mismatched SFX when picking up a hard breach charge gadget.
- FIXED – Operator shields will flip in first person POV after swapping out the shield and performing a melee attack.
- FIXED – Various clipping/dynamic clipping issues.
- FIXED – Various issues with assets/props on maps.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on maps.
- FIXED – Various minor caster mode details.
- FIXED – Various vault issues.
- FIXED – Various vault issues on Chalet.
- FIXED – Jukebox in 1F Bar on Chalet can be vaulted onto.
- FIXED – Various drone collision issues on Chalet allowing drones to go OOB/OOW, or blocking drones.
- FIXED – Defuser can’t be picked up if dropped behind the boiler in B Main Garage on Chalet.
- FIXED – Defuser can’t be picked up if dropped in certain spots on Chalet after forcing collision.
- FIXED – Defuser can’t be picked up if dropped in a specific spot on EXT Helipad Trail of Chalet.
- FIXED – Drones are not destroyed when thrown OOB on Chalet.
- FIXED – Issues with Secure Area mode in 1F Fireplace on Chalet.
- FIXED – Operator can go OOB by forcing collision in EXT Helipad Trail of Chalet.
- FIXED – Players can’t vault down to B Backyard stairs on Chalet.
- FIXED – Potentially exploitable position on Chalet.
- FIXED – Some gadgets float when attached to solarium windows on Chalet.
- FIXED – The table in B Wine Cellar of Chalet can’t be damaged by explosives.
- FIXED – Sensitivity for Zero’s Argus Camera on controllers is higher than intended.
- FIXED – Inconsistent replication for Zero’s Piercing Camera for players who have reconnected to the game
- FIXED – Multiple damage decals from Zero’s camera when deployed on certain surfaces.
- FIXED – Visual issues with Zero’s Argus Launcher reticule and crosshair while hipfiring and ADS, respectively.
- FIXED – Zero’s Argus Launcher crosshairs are not being affected by the disable state when inside Mute’s jammer AOE.
- FIXED – Zero’s Piercing Camera can be deployed multiple times in the same spot.
- FIXED – Zero’s Piercing Camera floats if deployed on a barricade that later has its perimeter destroyed.
- FIXED – Clash’s shield animation can be stopped by pressing any spring/shoot buttons.
- FIXED – When using Iana’s Gemini, her 1.5x and 2.0x scopes will change to a different scope on the Gemini.
- FIXED – Scopes are held closer to Nokk’s face when prone when her HEL is active.
- FIXED – ADS Sensitivity settings are not being saved after restarting on console.
- FIXED – In custom matches, duplicate pings can occur when switching sides.
- FIXED – Missing SFX while in support mode after dying.
- FIXED – Various issues lost in-game voice chat functionality.
- FIXED – Various issues with in-game voice chat.
- FIXED – Various minor bugs in PvE.
- FIXED – Various UI/HUD issues.
- FIXED – Various visual cosmetic/shop issues.