This update to patch 23 fixes some bugs, adds a paid name change option, introduces a new customizable emote wheel with 3 new emotes available for purchase with BP and more.
- For technical testing purposes during this test server period, players will receive a name change item through the Player Care Package upon login.
- This item is only available on the test server and will be distributed until Nov 20, 6pm PST / Nov 21, 3am CET / Nov 21, 11am KST.
- Replay version has been updated, replays from previous updates are no longer playable.
- The voice chat is available in the custom match before game starts.
- Improved the in-game emote system.
- Added an ‘Emote’ tab in the ‘Customize’ menu.
- You can add/remove emotes you own to the Emote menu for use in game.
- You can also see animations of the emotes you’ve selected on the character to the right of the screen.
- You can have up to 12 emotes active at a time.
- Improved item visibility when you equip items on the Appearance menu.
- When you select an item in the Appearance tab, equipped items will now be hidden from the character in order to show the selected item clearly.
Skin & Item
- A paid nickname change item has been added to the store. The standard price is $9.99.
- This item will be $4.99 (50% off) from November 21 to December 5.
- 2018 PKL Items (Limited 3 items) are available.
- You can purchase various emotes from the store using BP.
- Three new emotes are currently available: ‘AIR GUITAR’, ‘DRAW!’, ‘ZAPPED’
- Improved the 3D character render to be more smooth when previewing skins or gear.
- Fixed an issue where pressing ESC while leaning would maintain the leaning stance.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a character would be shown as under the ground with only their face showing while waiting in specific areas before the game starts.
- Fixed an issue where helmet skins applied in the lobby are sometimes delayed from appearing on looted in-game helmets.
- Fixed an issue where characters can’t pick up a dropped melee weapon again after dropping it on specific stairs in Erangel.
- Fixed an issue where grenades would sometimes damage an incorrect area.
- Fixed an issue that the camera angle would move into the character’s body when walking into destroyed wired-fence.
- Fixed an issue in the custom game that in-game team list doesn’t match while switching over spectating teams with Page Up/Down keys.
These hotfixes have been applied to the live server.
- Fixed an issue where the voice channel shown was not the active one.
- Fixed an issue where character model was shown as the opposite gender in the store preview screen.
- Fixed an issue causing a game crash when other players pick up an item while you are picking up same item with specific amounts.
Thanks for playing