Quality of Life
- LOADING SCREEN Added a key guide to the loading screen tips
- UI/UX #01 Targeted interactive objects are now more easily distinguishable by the highlighted outline
- DEATH CAM REPORTING Players can now report a player even if the deathcam’s target wasn’t shown properly
- KILL FEED DISPLAY #01 You can now adjust your killfeed display options
- For war mode/observer screen, the amount is fixed to 5 lines
- You can adjust the normal killfeed results to show 5 to a maximum 10 lines
- FIXED-PERSPECTIVE OPTION Added TPP Aim Camera Position to options.
- TEAMMATE REPORTING You can now report teammates.
- MIRAMAR FIX #04 Fixed an issue where a dead player’s loot box is sometimes buried in certain locations in Miramar.
- ITEM MESH Fixed an issue where items were difficult to distinguish from the floor in the police station in El Azahar on Miramar.
- REPLAY #02 Fixed an issue in replays where a player appears to be in an unarmed state even though the character is armed with a weapon.
- REPLAY #03 Fixed the issue where a character sometimes vaults the opposite direction while you’re time-jumping through a replay.
- REPLAY #04 Fixed the issue where the bolt-action animation doesn’t always occur during replays.
- REPLAY #05 Fixed the issue where certain sounds are not playing during replays.
- CHARACTER MOVEMENT #04 Fixed the issue where a prone player is shown to be moving very fast while on a sloped area.
- SPECTATING Fixed an issue where when spectating a teammate, a teammate’s kill feed will be displayed in white instead of blue.
- GETTING STUCK #02 Fixed an issue where characters can sometimes get stuck between a wall and vehicle while exiting the passenger seat when the vehicle is touching a wall.
- LOOT EFFECTS Fixed the issue where the looting sound and visual effects play, even though the item is not looted, if the character moves away while looting.
- BLOOD EFFECTS Fixed an issue where the blood effect sometimes shows up randomly when moving in replay
New Weapon: Beryl M762
New Sanhok-Exclusive Vehicle: Scooter
- Added the Beryl M762, which is a new versatile Assault Rifle which spawns on Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok.
- Beryl M762 uses 7.62mm ammunition and can load up to 30 rounds (40 with an extended magazine)
- The Beryl has upper and lower rails, allowing for scopes and a grip.
- It has lower per bullet damage than the AKM, but a higher firing rate, meaning higher DPS if you can control the kick.
- Added a new two-seat vehicle, the Scooter, which is exclusive to Sanhok
- The scooter replaces motorbikes on Sanhok
- Compared to the current motorbike, the Scooter has lower speed and an increased turning circle, but the same HP.
- Added ‘TPP Aim Camera Position’ to options
- Reset to Right Shoulder (default setting)
- Camera will always be positioned above the character’s right shoulder
- Reset to Left Shoulder
- Camera will always be positioned above the character’s left shoulder
- Latest Peek Shoulder
- Camera position automatically moves to the direction you last leaned
- Latest Aim Shoulder
- Camera remains in the last ADS direction
- In this setting, the camera position won’t be changed by leaning while not in ADS or scoping
[Right shoulder camera / Left shoulder camera]UI/UX
- Added a key guide to the loading screen tips
- Targeted objects are now more easily distinguishable by the highlighted outline
- When a player is not in a group, the default team mode is set to Squad mode in the lobby
- After playing any other modes, the setting will be saved to the latest one.
Anti-cheat & Reporting
- Improved the design of the map markers
- This is thanks to feedback that some players were confusing the previous marker design with the player icon
- Added a report feedback system so players can receive an update when their reports have resulted in action.
- It will show the report description, player’s name and report status.
- Added the ability to report teammates in the team management window
- Added 2 new report options to the report window
Skin & Items
- Players will now be able to access custom match settings, even if they are not the owner of the session
- Added two more custom game presets
- War mode
- Bomb kit (Dodgebomb): a game mode which only uses throwables
- VSS kit: a game mode which only uses the VSS
- War mode
- Decreased the minimum required players for starting a custom match from 10 to 8
- PGI Team Hoodies sale has been extended.
- Sale of these items will end on Aug 21 at 7pm PDT / Aug 22 4am CEST / Aug 22 11am KST
- Reset to Right Shoulder (default setting)
- Fixed an issue where tooltips for the stun grenade did not accurately reflect its in-game effects
- Fixed an issue where characters were seen moving fast while prone when moving on slopes a certain way
- Fixed an issue in replays where a character appears to be unarmed even though the character is armed
- Fixed the issue where a character sometimes vaults the opposite direction while you’re time-jumping through a replay
- Fixed the issue where the bolt-action animation doesn’t always occur during replays
- Fixed the issue where certain sounds were not playing during replays
- Fixed an issue where a dead player’s loot box is sometimes buried in certain locations in Miramar
- Fixed an issue where item mesh is sometimes difficult to distinguish from the floor in the police station in El Azahar in Miramar
- Fixed an issue where characters can sometimes get stuck between the wall and vehicle while leaving the passenger seat when the vehicle is touching a wall
- Fixed an issue where the blood effect sometimes shows up randomly when moving in replay
- Fixed an issue where players could see through a wall when using Painkiller, Energy Drink, Adrenaline Syringe, Medical Kit close to the wall.