16.5 Patch Notes
- Royale Pass Season 11: Operation Tomorrow!
- New TDM Arena map
- New Domination mode
PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out an Update starting from January 9th, there will be no downtime. This update requires approximately 0.14 GB of storage space on Android and 0.17 GB on iOS. Players on different versions are unable to invite one another, so please update as soon as possible.
- Update to the new version between January 9th and 15th to get:
- 20 Silver
- 2,000 BP
- 1 Blue Glider Trail
- Classic mode – New Vehicle: Light Snowmobile
A Light Snowmobile has been added. This vehicle only spawns in Vikendi and is the perfect ride for two. It is faster and moves more efficiently than the Snowmobile, but is also more easily damaged. The 2-seater motorcycle will no longer spawn in Vikendi after the Snowbike is added to the map.
- Classic mode – Season Recap:
- After the new season starts, players will be able to view their statistics from the previous season in the Season Recap page. Players will be given a title that matches their play style and a grade based on all their data from Classic mode.
- They will be able to see their highlights and their teammates from the previous season. They can also generate an exclusive page with a bust-up portrait of themselves that can be shared with their friends!
- Arena – New Domination map: Town
An expansive, realistic map with abundant terrain that gives players an immersive experience!
- Domination mode splits players into 2 teams of 4. The map has 3 bases, and the first team to capture 2 bases wins. One random base will be activated soon after the match begins, and the next base will be activated after the first base is captured.
- Super Weapon Crates can be activated in Domination mode for a massive boost (only available in Domination: Town).
- Arena – Arena Training Map Returns: Warehouse
- The original version of the Warehouse map has been restored and converted into the Arena Training map for players to practice their shooting skills.
- In the Arena Training map, players can pick up and use any weapon from the ground instead of using the weapons in their loadouts. Players will still use the weapons in their loadouts in other Arena maps.
- The other rules of the Arena Training map will still apply and Evo EXP will be given out after the results are tallied.
- Arena – Firearm balancing:
Adjusted Groza’s single-shot damage in Team Arena from 48 to 45. Other modes will not be affected.
- Royale Pass Season 11: Operation Tomorrow
More missions, more new rewards, and more high-quality futuristic outfits to wow everyone!
- Added multi-option missions that support more mission objectives in Team Arena or Payload mode, etc. Complete the objectives in any mode to collect the rewards for this mission.
- Improved the mission guide and display. The lobby mission guide system now supports RP missions. Weekly missions can also be grouped together and displayed by type to make it easier to track the mission progress.
- Improved the rank reward display. Preview will now show the item equipped on a character, and some items will be shown while zoomed in.
Users who have had their accounts banned can go to the Security Zone from the popup that is displayed when they are prohibited from entering the game to find out why their accounts were banned.
- Map download
Improved the status of the download button for updates in map/mode pages.
16.0 Patch Notes
- New EvoGround mode: RageGear
- New Classic Mode Features
- Snow Paradise
- Healing Updates
The new Update for 0.16.0 will be available starting December 11th; the server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires approximately 0.67 GB of storage space on Android and iOS for users who have installed the older version. Players on different patches will be unable to invite one another, so please update as soon as possible after the release.
- Update before Dec.17th
- 50 Silver
- 2,888 BP
- 3 Day Winter Dress
New EvoGround mode – RageGear:
Players will be divided into two teams and randomly assigned as the driver or shooters
Destroy enemy vehicles to win
Each vehicle is installed with powerful weapons, including the mounted Gatling, mounted Shotgun, and mounted RPG.
Driver also gets to fire weapons while driving the vehicle.
Get RageGear-exclusive items for a distinctive tactical effect.
RageGear -TDM mode: Destroy an enemy vehicle for 1 point. The team that achieves the target score first wins.
Pick Up mode: The team that collects the required number of Point Crates first wins. Point Crates collected are lost once the vehicle is destroyed.
Classic Mode – Snow Paradise:
Players have a chance to enter Snow Paradise, when queuing for Erangel in Classic mode
Once players enter the match, they will be able to take cable cars on snow mountains and play freestyle snowboarding.
EvoGround – Loadout:
Added a Loadout feature. Players can now enter the Armory system from the Team Deathmatch Selection screen and access the Inventory screen to edit the weapon and items they bring into the match. Loadouts can be switched freely when entering Team Deathmatch and when respawning.
The variety of weapons that you can use in the loadout increases along with your Evo Level. Each firearm has its own mastery level, which players can raise to unlock more attachments.
The firearms, ammo and other resources that are generated at the spawn point in the Team Deathmatch map will be removed. By default, all firearms that are dropped when an enemy is killed in Team Deathmatch will have all attachments.
A button to switch to FPP has been added to TPP in Classic, Arcade and Training grounds.
Tap the button to switch to FPP even while inside a TPP match.
The button can be moved and even be disabled in settings.
Classic mode – Healing while moving:
Medical items that players can use while moving include: Med Kits, Painkillers, Energy Drinks, Bandages, First Aid Kits, Adrenaline Syringes and some consumables from other modes.
Movement speed will be reduced while using consumables.
Classic mode – Healing continuously:
Bandages can be used continuously automatically to restore health.
Same ornament is used for Level 1, 2 and 3 backpacks of the same type. –
Ornaments sway naturally after they are hung on a backpack.
Spectator tier restrictions:
Low-tier players will no longer be able to spectate high-tier players
Prevent cheaters from benefiting illegally from this feature.
Friendly fire kill restrictions:
Players can choose to prevent the teammate who knocks them out or kills them, from picking up their items in Death Crates.
Report a teammate for friendly fire to stop the responsible teammate from performing further actions during the current match.
Added a sliding setting feature.
The sliding feature can be enabled/disabled in Settings.
Once it is disabled, sliding will not be triggered in Team Deathmatch the actions of Classic mode will be maintained.
The Gallery will display resources from the last 2 seasons to make it easier for players to collect and search for things.
Players will receive a reward once they collect all items in the Theme Gallery.
Playing again after the match is done:
After solo players complete a match, they can invite their teammates to play another game.
Those who accept the invitation will return to the Lobby automatically and team up with the player.
Adding friends after the match is done:
After completing a match, players can tap and use the Invite Friend feature under their own Avatar in the results page.
When the invite friend feature is used, teammates will see the invitations sent by players.
Teammates can directly add players as a friend without waiting for the player to verify it again.
Enable the auto-buffering feature in Settings to automatically detect the combat frame rate.
If the frame rate is too low, it will help players lower the graphics quality of the match for smooth combat experience.
- Added RageGear mode to rooms.
Pack download reward:
- Added a map download reward guide. Download to collect the corresponding rewards.
- Added achievements related to the reporting of plug-ins and RageGear.
Classic mode – Firearm balancing:
Bolt action sniper rifles: Damage to the torso increased by 30%, from 1.0 to 1.3.
AWM: Bullet damage lowered slightly from 132 to 120.
SMG: Damage to the torso increased by 5% and damage to the limbs increased by 5%.
Crossbow: Damage to the torso increased by 40%, from 1.0 to 1.4, and damage to the limbs increased by 20% from 1.0 to 1.2.
S12K: Damage of each bullet increased from 22 to 24.
Sawed-off shotgun: Damage of each shot fired increased from 20 to 22.
S686/S1897: Damage of each bullet increased from 24 to 26.
Shotguns: Maximum traveling distance of shots decreased from 1,000m to 150m.
Duckbill: Changed “increased the horizontal spread of shotgun bullets and reduced vertical spread” to “increased the vertical spread of shotgun bullets and reduced horizontal spread”.
Improvements to the BRDM-2:
When players are already in the vehicle, only teammates can get in.
Players from other teams cannot get in.
- Improved the angle when leaning to the left to give players a better vantage point.
Further reduced lag in Team Deathmatch.
Improved the rendering resource usage for high-spec models in TDM.
Reduced resource usage for some high-spec models.
Improved the basic frame rate of some low-spec models to increase smoothness.
Further reduced the resource usage of various models in battle.
Smoothness when rotating the camera, opening scope and moving through the map has been improved.
Reduced the loading time required for some Android devices to enter battle.
- Optimized the switching between different actions to make actions look smoother and more natural when switching between them quickly.
Customizable settings of Team Deathmatch are now separate from Infection mode settings.
Players can set different UIs for Classic mode, Team Deathmatch, and Infection.
- Improved outfit selection to select the gender before the facial shape, hair color and other parameters.
Improvements to the sharing screen:
- Higher quality items shared are now highlighted.
Improvements to the Lab:
- Optimized the Lab to reduce lag.
Bug Fixes: Scene Bugs:
- Fixed a bug where the two sides of a building window in Miramar were inconsistent.
- Fixed a bug in Miramar which could cause players to become stuck in a confined space.
- Fixed a bug in Vikendi which caused players become stuck in stones.