What’s New ?
Arcade Mode – War
– A new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
– Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
– Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
– Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
– Added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to get titles and outfits.
– Added titles to the game. Players can select one to display by their name.
– Players can now create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop.
– Check out the regional rankings to see who’s the best.
First Person Perspective
– Now supported in custom rooms.
– Added a team channel for finding teams.
– Added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
– Players can now give one another LIKEs after a match. Number of LIKEs received will be displayed on a player’s profile page.
– Characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance.
– Added new idling animation for female characters.
Main Menu UI Redesign
– Main UI redesigned for players to enter different modes quicker.
Shop UI Redesign
– Simplified shop UI.
Multiple Crate Purchases and Batch Dismantle
– All crates can now be purchased 10 at a time.
– Extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch.
– Crates can now be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
– Added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
– Messages can now be marked as read instantly.
– Players can see friends recommended by the system.
– Added more ways to share.
– Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
– Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends.
– Added weapon information to spectator mode.
– Added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refueled instantly.
– Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.