PUBG Mobile Season 6 Royale Pass Patch Notes (0.11.5) just released. Here are the details:
– Players can now view RP rankings of the entire region and your friends directly from the Royale Pass page.
– Elite Pass Plus purchase now has additional rewards besides instantly gaining 25 ranks.
– Weekly challenges now award more points. Point rewards can now be collected with just one tap.
– Birthday parties on Spawn Island! Light fireworks and collect crates during matches.
– Open the collected crates after the match to get anniversary rewards.
– Find randomly spawned birthday cakes in matches for a surprise!
– Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
– Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
– Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
– Subscriptions will be available in early April. There are two plans: Prime and Prime Plus. Both plans come with free daily UC, Royale Pass points, daily 80% discount on Crates, purchasing from the shop with BP and more. Benefits from both plans are stackable.
– When players don’t win items above a certain quality many times in a row at the Shop, they will earn vouchers instead. Relevant titles and achievements relating to bad luck have also been added.
– “Room Card: 1-Use” in Clan Shop has been adjusted to 1 purchase every 10 days. Added a robot avatar to the Clan system.
Survive Till Dawn:
– Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
– Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
– Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
– Some resource drops have been tuned.
– Some zombie skills have been tuned.
– Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
– Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
– Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
– When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
– Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
– The animation skipping feature (when purchasing 10 crates) has been tuned.