What’s New in 010
– Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map, is coming! It will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 DEC 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later. We recommend downloading the map first.
– New weather added: Snow
– Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
– Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island.
– Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center!
– Added Arabic support.
– Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers.
– Players that repeatedly exiting matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
– Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
– Added a layout for players with large hands.
– Added tags to items with quality, categories and background information.
– Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes. Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018!
– Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players.
– Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
– New commands added to Quick Chat.
– Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
– Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
– Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes.
– Added a feature in the backpack to show sources of unobtained items when tapped.
– Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat.
– Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages.
– Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasize themes of each major update.