Today, developers give us a look into what we can expect from the upcoming July update!
The next patch is scheduled for July 30 PDT/CEST, and you will be able to test out the new contents on the Public Test Server (PTS) on July 23 PDT/CEST. This update will introduce a new weapon, the Deagle, a new vehicle, the BRDM-2, as well as quality of life improvements and features.
Here are the details;
- New Weapon: Deagle
- Highest damage of all handguns.
- Rare spawn on all maps.
- New Vehicle: BRDM-2
- Can only be called in as a special Care Package using the Flare Gun.
- Amphibious, can travel on land and water.
- Replaces the armored UAZ.
- Improved Gas Can
- The Gas Can has become explosive!
- When blown up, it deals damage to all players in a radius around its location.
- Improved Loot Sorting
- Loot will (finally) be better organized for player crates, vicinity loot, and care packages.
- Radio Message
- A new communication function that will help you better communicate with your teammates
- 8 types of messages to choose from, some of which will work interactively with targets, items, and your inventory.
- Auto Replace Weapon Skin
- An option which will allow you to automatically replace the skin on a picked up weapon with your own.
We will be sharing more details of the July patch before developers open the PTS. Please stay tuned for more exciting news!