3.12.2 Hotfix 1:
- Fixed an instance crash introduced in 3.12.2 that could occur during a Heist.
- Exiting a Heist can once again place you in a Rogue Harbour instance that does not contain your Heist Portal. This is a temporary measure to fix an issue introduced in 3.12.2 where players were unable to leave a Heist if the instance that contained their Heist portal was full. We will properly fix this issue in a future patch.
3.12.2 Hotfix 2:
- Fixed a bug where repeatedly using Ancestral Cry could give your character ever-increasing Armour.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.2 where Isla was missing their Heist Perk description. This was purely a visual issue and will require a client restart to receive the fix.
3.12.2 Hotfix 3:
- Fixed the most common disconnect that could occur when escaping a Heist.
You will need to restart your client to receive this fix.
3.12.2 Hotfix 4:
- Fixed a rare bug where Stygian Vises could drop with a regular socket in addition to their Abyss socket.
3.12.2 Hotfix 5:
- Fixed a common client crash that could occur, which frequently occurred in Warlord-influenced Map areas.
This has been deployed restartlessly. You will need to restart your client to receive this fix.
3.12.2 Hotfix 6:
- Fixed a bug with the Paradoxica Unique where the double damage mod was not applying.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur with Scorching Ray.