3.12.1 Hotfix 3:
- Killing Heist monsters no longer causes Alert Level to increase. Disabled various modifiers that are no longer relevant as a result of this change.
- Significantly reduced the number of Rare monsters that spawn from Reward Rooms and during Lockdown, resulting in fewer Rare monsters in formations behind Heist doors.
- Ally Equipment is now more likely to drop.
- Fixed a bug causing higher-tier Ally Equipment to drop earlier than intended.
- Fixed a bug where a Heist reward chest intended to drop Stacked Decks didn’t do so at lower area levels.
3.12.1 Hotfix 4:
- Fixed a bug where Replica Maloney’s Mechanism triggered all socketed Bow Skills, rather than only the socketed Bow Skill in the quiver. Additionally, fixed a bug where the trigger cooldown was being ignored.
3.12.1 Hotfix 5:
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Auras could be snapshotted, which could result in an instance crash.