3.12.1 Patch Notes
- Players no longer block other players in The Rogue Harbour.
- Reward Chests in Unique Contracts no longer become locked when Lockdown occurs.
- Reduced the damage that Clockwork Sentries deal with their on-death explosions.
- Reduced the damage of Automaton Lightning Beam’s impact area of effect hit.
- Increased the damage of Automaton Lightning Beam’s beam as well as its on-death explosion.
- Escape Route minimap icons are now always visible to players in the same Wing.
- Fixed a bug where Replica Quill Rain’s “Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Arrow Nova” did not work.
- Fixed a bug where Replica Hyrri’s Truth had a lower level requirement than intended.
- Fixed a bug where an Agility Laser hazard could generate with the disabling mechanism in an unreachable location.
- Fixed a bug in Grand Heists where multiple Rogues with the same Job could attempt to do a single job, resulting in multiple job progress bars being visible.
- Fixed a bug where various Heist Unique Items did not have a slot in the Unique Collection Tab.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Wall required more experience than intended to level up.
- Fixed a bug where Splitting Steel and Blazing Salvo weren’t counted as projectiles for the sake of projectile-specific modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where Splitting Steel wasn’t affected by Area Damage modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where various skills didn’t chain as many times as they should have.
- Fixed a bug where Crackling Lance could be used through some Heist doors.
- Fixed a bug where Cremation had many more projectiles than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip of Enduring Cry could display a higher value of Life Regeneration than it actually granted.
- Fixed a bug where multiple copies of Shattering Steel were offered by a vendor.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 which prevented players from changing their God Powers in their hideouts.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Coward’s Legacy unique belt didn’t count you as being on Low Life when you were cursed with Vulnerability.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur after leaving a Heist area.
Day One & Two Patch Notes
One by one we’ve deployed the following misc (mostly serverside) hotfixes:
- Fixed an instance freeze/crash related to vendor recipes.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur in Heist content
- Toned down the amount of unique items players were pillaging from early Heists
- Halved the life regeneration granted by Oak’s Enduring Cry and doubled its cooldown
- Fixed a bug where an invalid skill gem was being sold by a vendor
- Fixed a bug where a teleporter didn’t work in a late Heist boss fight
- Fixed some crashes and graphical issues that Windows 7/DirectX users were experiencing
- Fixed the spam of other player names in The Rogue Harbour. You’ll only see the names of players if they’re in your party.
- The Sextant Mod that spawns monsters that are converted when killed would spawn monsters that crash.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur when throwing a trap at an Essence monster
- Allow players to run the same type of unique contract multiple times
- Fixed various bugs with running contracts and blueprints
- Fixed a bug with the “A Valuable Combination” prophecy.
- Fixed the most common freeze and server crash related to Heists. At last!
- Fixed a bug where Heists would sometimes crash in Predictive Mode.
- Fixed an instance crash related to two skills being used together.