The Delirium Challenge League
- Challenge leagues are a great opportunity for a fresh start in a new economy. All of your old characters and items are still present in the Standard and Hardcore leagues, but you’re encouraged to join the new leagues, complete challenges and demonstrate your mastery of Path of Exile!
- You’ll encounter the Mirror of Delirium in each area of the Delirium Challenge League. Upon touching the mirror, your reality will turn to mist and your nightmares will manifest. Inside the Delirium, deadly new monsters appear and existing foes become more dangerous. Pushing deeper into the Delirium will intensify its danger and grant even more rewards.
- Among the spoils you may find Cluster Jewels. These new jewels are exclusively available from Delirium content and can only be socketed in the outer rim of your Passive Tree. Socketing one of these jewels will expand your tree to reveal brand new passive skills and notables and, if you’re lucky, even new Keystones. Like other items in Path of Exile, Cluster Jewels can be crafted to modify their properties.
- You may also acquire Delirium Orbs from high-level Delirium encounters. Delirium Orbs can be applied to maps, shrouding the whole map area in dangerous Delirium. You’ll also find Delirium Splinters which can be combined to gain access to the Simulacrum. It is in the Simulacrum that you’ll find Delirium’s hardest and most rewarding fights.
- With 3.10.0, there are Standard, Hardcore and Solo Self-Found variations of the Delirium challenge league available. They have the same core mechanics and items. You can create private league versions of these leagues, with mods that make the game harder.
- The new challenge leagues include a set of 40 new challenges. When you complete 12 challenges, you will receive the Delirium Horns. When you reach 24 challenges, you will receive the Delirium Cloak. At 36 challenge completed you’ll receive the Delirium Wings. These microtransactions are only obtainable in this league.
- From the 19th challenge onwards and for every third challenge after that, you will receive pieces of the Delirium Totem Pole decoration to display in your hideout. The Totem Pole permanently showcases how many of the Delirium challenges you completed during the league.
Major New Content and Features
- Added a new Intelligence Skill Gem – Arcane Cloak: Consumes a portion of your mana to gain a buff that can take a percent of damage from hits for you before being depleted. While the buff is active, you gain additional lightning damage based on the amount of mana consumed as part of the skill’s effect. Shares a cooldown with other Guard skills.
- Added a new Intelligence Skill Gem – Stormbind: Place a runic pattern on the ground which grows as you channel. The runes slow enemies that travel across them and deal damage in a circle when detonated by the Rune Blast skill. Rune Blast can be channelled to upgrade the placed runes. When Rune Blast is released, the runes will detonate.
- Added a new Intelligence Skill Gem – Kinetic Bolt: Fire a wand attack that changes direction and releases additional projectiles at regular intervals.
- Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem – Blade Blast: Detonate a blade at your targeted location. This detonation will spread to blades left by Ethereal Knives, Blade Vortex or Bladefall.
- Added a new Intelligence Skill Gem – Spellslinger: While active, reserves mana for each linked spell and will cause those spells to trigger at the end of your attacks while wielding a wand.
- Added a new Intelligence Support Gem – Archmage Support: Adds lightning damage to supported skills and changes their cost to a percentage of your unreserved mana, adding a portion of the new cost as added lightning damage.
- Added a new Dexterity/Intelligence Support Gem – Second Wind Support: Adds an additional cooldown use to supported skills, and grants those skills increased cooldown recovery rate.
- Added Cluster Jewels, a new type of jewel which can be socketed in the outer rim of the Passive Skill Tree, adding new Passive Skill options. These can only be obtained via Delirium content, and come in three different varieties. Large Cluster Jewels can (at higher item levels), have Medium Sockets in them, which can hold Medium Cluster Jewels. Medium Cluster Jewels can have Small Sockets, which can hold Small Cluster Jewels. Allocating passives on these jewels works just like allocating normal passives. If you want to refund passives allocated on these jewels, you only have to pay one Refund Point for the entire jewel. Note that you have to refund all passives on a jewel if you wish to remove the jewel from the tree.
- Added the Simulacrum, an endgame encounter accessible by collecting Simulacrum Splinters from Delirium encounters. Take on a sequence of increasingly difficult fights for better and better rewards. How long can you last?
- Added 16 new Unique Items, including one designed by one of our Supporters!
- Added 8 new Divination Cards designed by our Supporters.
- Added a new type of currency, Delirium Orbs, which can be applied to maps to plunge the entire area into Delirium. Each Orb also adds new rewards to the map, and each map can have up to five Delirum Orbs applied. Be careful, as each Orb will also make the map substantially more difficult.
- Added 2 new Rogue Exiles, designed with input from our Talent Competition winners.
Minor New Content and Features
- Made significant improvements to a number of Spectred monsters. Many monsters that couldn’t be spectred previously now can, and many that previously only used their melee attacks in unlife will now use whatever special skills they had in life. Several Spectres that were dealing damage far above others have been toned down. We’re looking at you, Atlas Influence monsters.
- Improved the appearance of shocked, burning, caustic and chilled ground.
- Added a stash to Einhar’s Menagerie. You did it Reddit!!
- Added 9 new Grandmasters to the Hall of Grandmasters and replaced 7 others.
- Added 3D art for The Rotting Legion
- Arctic Breath, Caustic Arrow, Frost Blades, Ice Nova, Molten Shell, Molten Strike and Scorching Ray have had visual upgrades.
- Raised Zombies now use animations we created for Path of Exile 2.
- Cremation’s projectile impact area of effect is now more clearly portrayed visually.
- You can once again sell three sextants of the same tier to a vendor for a sextant one tier higher.
- Added an option to have your portal appearance randomly selected from all owned portal microtransactions. This applies not only to your portal to town but to your Map Device. In fact, you can have all 6 Map Device portals randomly selected, or have it randomly select one appearance for all six portals!
- Added the capacity to raise hundreds of new monsters as Spectres, including those found from Atlas Influence and from league content such as Breach.
- Added a background framerate cap option. This will limit the framerate of Path of Exile when it is not the current focus.
- The unique Synthesis maps and unique Watchstones now have slots in the unique stash tab.
- You will no longer be ambushed by Betrayal Interventionists or by Atlas Influence monsters while looking at your Betrayal board, the Incursion Temple panel, the Metamorph panel, the Anointment panel, or talking to an NPC.
- Changed our anti-aliasing technique from MSAA to SMAA.
- Improved engine multi-threading, and added support for 16 logical cores (previously 8), meaning Path of Exile can better utilise high-end CPUs now.
- Charged, Enriched and Pure Breachstones now each have their own unique art.
- Added new item filter drop effect colour options.
- Added an arrow-shatter effect for arrows that neither bounce off a surface nor stick.
- Improved the audio of all Warcries.
- Improved the performance of all ailment effects on players and monsters.
- Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Since launching Conquerors of the Atlas, we’ve received a lot of great feedback about how the new Atlas of Worlds can be improved. We’ve made a number of improvements and will continue to do so.
- Conqueror presence and their influence mechanics are now spawned deterministically, with progress between each influenced map tracked on the Atlas itself. You can see this on the lefthand side of the Atlas panel, connected to the Watchstone inventory.
- The chance for a Conqueror to occupy an Atlas region is now 50% (from 33%), if the conditions are met.
- Conquerors will now sometimes grant buffs to map bosses in their region.
- Improvements have been made to how progress through the Conquerors of the Atlas quests are tracked. It should be significantly easier to see what your next steps are.
- You can now clearly see which Watchstones have Sextants applied to them when they are in the Watchstone inventory.
- Added a short Watchstone tutorial which takes you through how to use and store your Watchstones.
- The Awakening Level of your Atlas is now the number of Watchstones you have socketed, divided by 4, and rounded down. In other words, you will now gain Awakening Levels gradually, rather than only when you fill a Watchstone Altar.
- If you fail to defeat a Conqueror, you will no longer get additional monster packs or Influenced items from their Influenced region until you do defeat them.
- Improved the visibility of active Conqueror Citadels on your Atlas.
Bonuses for completing Atlas Bonus Objectives and Awakening Bonus Objectives have changed:
- You will no longer gain additional chance for maps to drop one tier higher from Awakening Bonus Objectives.
- The base chance to gain an Atlas Mission upon map completion is now 35% (from 40%).
- You will now gain 1% chance to gain an Atlas Mission upon map completion per 15 maps with the Awakening Bonus Objective complete.
- You will now gain 1% increased Map Mod Effect per 6 maps with the Awakening Bonus Objective complete.
A number of changes have been made to the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds fight:
- Sirus’ Apparition is now more active during the arena phases.
- Sirus now heals to 75% of his maximum life at the start of his final phase at Awakening level 8 (from 50%).
- Sirus now teleports away from the player before using his Corridor skill. He takes 80% less damage during the Corridor skill, and the projectiles he fires now pierce all non-player targets.
- The rotating quad-beam ability now has larger beams and applies a new debuff which reduces your action speed and causes you to take increased damage.
We’ve made changes to several Sextant modifiers that were overly rewarding:
- The Unidentifed Map Sextant modifier now grants 20, 25 or 30% increased quantity of items found based on Sextant tier (from 25, 30 or 35%) and 9, 12 or 15% increased monster pack size based on Sextant tier (from 12, 15 or 18%).
- The Sextant modifier that granted additional monster packs and increased the damage you take now grant 4, 6 or 8 additional packs based on Sextant tier (from 6, 8 or 10).
- The Sextant modifier that populated maps with barrels now grants 15, 25 or 35 barrels based on Sextant tier (from 20, 30 or 40).
Metamorph Mechanics Added to the Core Game
- Metamorph, and Tane, can now be found once you reach maps. Each map has a 10% chance to be populated with monsters who can drop Metamorph parts. Tane will appear in your hideout once you have completed his Pound of Flesh quest. He will no longer appear in towns, misanthrope that he is.
- You can now find Metamorph Scarabs from various sources. Each scarab guarantees Metamorph monsters will appear in an area, with higher-tier Scarabs causing map bosses to drop additional Metamorph parts.
- Added a Sextant modifier which will also cause maps in the associated Atlas region to contain Metamorph monsters.
- Made a number of improvements to specific Metamorph behaviour situations. For example, Metamorphs with only ranged skills will now still attempt to move closer to the player, whereas previously they would stand in place.
- The “maximum power” effect on the bar to the right of the Metamorph panel no longer plays if it is impossible for the fight to drop an itemised organ.
- Added a line to the reward box when the Metamorph will drop an itemised organ.
Endgame Vaal Side Area Improvements
- Vaal Side Areas found in maps and those created by placing individual Vaal fragments in the map device now count as map areas for the purposes of map drops and other mechanics which interact with map areas.
- They now generate as ‘rare’ areas, meaning they will always have 4 to 6 modifiers on their area.
- Vaal Side Areas opened via placing an individual fragment in the map device are now 1 level higher across the board.
- The values on the area modifiers are now similar to those found on maps of a similar level.
- Added many new mods that can appear on Vaal side areas, including several that can influence the items and rewards found in those areas.
- Elemental and Physical Damage Reflection modifiers can no longer appear for these areas.
- Increased the number of monsters found in all map-level Vaal side areas.
- Monsters normally found in Incursion encounters will now also be found in Vaal side areas.
- Side area bosses now have Life pools similar to other unique monsters found in maps.
- Modifiers to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack Range are now described as “+X to Melee Strike Range”. The functionality hasn’t changed. Weapons that describe their range still refer to “Weapon Range”.
- Increases and reductions to reflected damage taken (such as the Sextant modifier or the Yugul God Power) now also affect your minions.
- Wand attack projectiles are now considered larger for the purposes of collision detection against monsters.
- Elusive now grants 30% increased movement speed (from 40%), 15% chance to dodge attacks (from 20%) and 15% chance to dodge spells (from 20%).
- There is now a hard upper limit of 75% for chance to Avoid Damage from Hits (such as the fire damage avoidance found on Glitterdisc).
- Scorch and Brittle (alternate ailments for Fire and Cold damage respectively) have both had their maximum effects raised. Scorch reduces elemental resistances by a maximum of 30% (from 20%). Brittle now increases the chance to critically strike an afflicted enemy by up to 15% (from 10%). Scorch, Brittle and Sap now all have a base duration of 4 seconds (from 2).
- Now has the Physical tag.
- Now animates a weapon in an area around where you are targetting (you don’t have to target a specific item).
- Animate Weapon has been reworked and undergone some cosmetic upgrades as well.
- The damage multiplier on Animate Weapon was not applying to the minion’s damage at all. Whoops! Because of this, the skill has been rebalanced.
- Can now be supported by Unleash and Spell Echo.
- Now has a base duration of 40 seconds (from 37.5 seconds) at all gem levels.
- Now allows a maximum of 5 Animated Weapons at gem level 1, up to 14 at gem level 20 (from 50 at all gem levels).
- Now has a base cast speed of 0.6 seconds (from 0.8).
- Now costs 4 mana at gem level 1 (from 7), up to 12 at gem level 20 (from 26).
- Now grants your minions’ attacks 5 to 8 additional Physical Damage at gem level 1 (from 4 to 6), up to 126 to 184 at gem level 20 (from 38 to 56).
- Minions now deal 10% more damage at gem level 1, up to 48% more at gem level 20. Note that there was previously similar (but numerically higher) bonus listed on the skill gem that, as it turns out, did nothing.
- Now grants your minions 10% more attack speed at gem level 1, up to 48% more at gem level 20. Previously the gem granted increased attack speed rather than more.
- Now gains 1% increased Minion Movement Speed per 1% gem quality (from 2% increased Minion Movement Speed).
- All totems and ballistas now have approximately 50% more base life than previously, with the exception of Ancestral Totems, Decoy Totems and Holy Flame Totems, which had higher base life already. These totems have received a smaller increase to their base life.
- Base mine throwing time has been raised to 0.3 seconds (from 0.25).
- Now rises out of the ground, leaving a hole in its wake like a devourer.
- Base projectile speed has been greatly increased.
- Now has a base cast time of 0.6 seconds (from 0.7).
- Now deals 11 to 16 cold damage at gem level 1 (from 13 to 19), up to 301 to 450 at gem level 20 (from 350 to 524).
- Now costs 7 mana at gem level 1 (from 8), up to 20 at gem level 20 (from 23).
- Now deals base damage and has an added damage effectiveness of 40% at gem level 1 (from 33%), up to 51% at gem level 20 (from 42%).
- Blades created by this skill can now be destoyed with Blade Blast.
- Can now create Lingering Blades. These can be animated with Animate Weapon or destroyed with Blade Blast. These blades have a base duration of 6 seconds at all gem levels.
- Now gains 3% increased travel distance per gem level.
- Can now create Lingering Blades. These can be animated with Animate Weapon or destroyed with Blade Blast. These blades have a base duration of 6 seconds at all gem levels.
- Now gains +2 to Explosion Radius per Explosive Arrow on the target, up to +12 at all gem levels (previously scaled as the gem levelled up, from +10 at gem level 1, to +19 at 20).
- You can now stick a maximum of 20 Explosive Arrows to an enemy (previously no limit).
- Explosions now deal 3% more damage with Hits and Ailments per explosive arrow on the target (previously, this only applied to ignites).
- The increased Cooldown Recovery Speed this skill gains as it levels up has been lowered. It now gains up to 47% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed by gem level 20 (from 76%).
- Now gains 1% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed per 2% gem quality (from 1% increased Cooldown Recovery per 1% gem quality).
- Now has a base radius of 2 (from 5).
- Now gains +3 radius per stage (from +2).
- Now deals damage and leaves chilled ground at both its start and end locations.
- Now receives a reduced cooldown based on the number of nearby enemies at both its start and end locations.
- Now has a base maximum travel distance of 42 at gem level 1 (from 32).
- Now gains 2% increased travel distance per gem level.
- Now gains additional radius as it levels, up to +3 at gem level 20.
Herald of Agony
- Agony Crawler now deals 5% increased physical damage per Virulence you have at gem level 1 (from 6%), up to 9% at gem level 20 (from 12%).
- Now has a base cast time of 0.7 seconds (from 0.8).
- Now has 30% reduced duration at gem level 1 (from 20%), up to 49% at gem level 20 (from 39%).
- Now grants 20% increased Critical Strike Chance to you and nearby allies at gem level 1 (from 40%), up to 58% at gem level 20 (from 59%).
- Now fires an additional projectile for every 4 prior mines in detonation sequence (previously fired an additional projectile per 2 mine detonations).
- Now has a base cast time of 0.18 seconds (from 0.25).
- Raised Spectres are now level 31 at gem level 1, up to level 76 at gem level 20 (previously level 80 at gem level 20).
- The number of maximum raised zombies you can have at gem level 20 is now 6 (from 7).
- Zombie behaviour while idle and near the player is now less chaotic.
- The radius of the damaging circle at the end of the charge has been doubled. The effects have been updated to match.
- Now deals base damage and has an added damage effectiveness of 38% at gem level 1 (from 33%), up to 44% at gem level 20 (from 38%).
Repeated, rapid casting of Spirit Offering was far too efficient as a means of protecting and recovering Minion Life (and player Life through Mistress of Sacrifice). This still provides valuable protection for minions without it being significantly better than almost every other tool available.
- No longer grants a portion of the minion’s maximum life as Energy Shield.
- Now grants +20% to Chaos Resistance at gem level 1, up to +30% at gem level 20.
Summon Carrion Golem
- Now causes your Carrion Golems to deal 5% more damage per non-Golem minion near them (from 8%), up to a maximum of 50% (from 80%).
Summon Holy Relic
- Now displays the minion’s life in the tooltip.
- Now has a cooldown of 0.3 seconds on its nova skill (from 0.25).
- Damage dealt by minions at all gem levels has been lowered by approximately 40%. This change isn’t visible on the gem as it is a property of the minion itself, and does not affect Skeleton Mages or any other non-basic Skeleton minions summoned by Vaal Summon Skeletons.
- The number of maximum summoned skeletons you can have at gem level 20 is now 7 (from 8).
- Now has 50% less effect against players. Previously, it had 40% reduced effect against players. Note that this change means it is multiplicative with sources of increased curse effect.
- Now displays that you are limited to a maximum of 60 orbs at a time.
- Now deals base damage and has an added damage effectiveness of 140% at gem level 1 (from 120%), up to 155% at gem level 20 (from 147%).
- Now deals base damage and has an added damage effectiveness of 140% at gem level 1 (from 125%), up to 159% at gem level 20 (from 150%).
Vaal Skill Balance
- Now triggers every 3 stages (from every 5 stages).
- Now has a base radius of 35 (from 30).
Support Gem Balance
Ballista Totem Support
- Now causes supported skills to deal 42% less damage at gem level 1 (from 50%), up to 33% less at gem level 20 (from 41%).
Feeding Frenzy Support
- Now gives minions from supported skills 25% chance to grant Feeding Frenzy to you on hit at gem level 1, up to 44% at gem level 20 (previously 25% at all gem levels).
- No longer causes minions from supported skills to deal more damage while you have Feeding Frenzy.
- Now causes spells to deal 20% less damage when Reoccurring at gem level 1 (from 35%), up to 11% at level 20 (from 26%).
Awakened Unleash Support
- Now causes spells to deal 10% less damage when Reoccurring at gem level 1 (from 25%), up to 8% at level 5 (from 23%).
Passive Tree Balance
- The second passive on the Energy Shield path from the Witch’s starting location now gives +15 to maximum Energy Shield (from +10), and the first and last passives of the Energy Shield path immediately following that passive now each grant 3% increased Energy Shield in addition to the +10 to maximum Energy Shield they granted previously.
- The Wandslinger cluster north of the Witch has been reworked. It now grants 25% increased Damage while wielding a Wand, 5% increased Attack Speed with Wands, and causes increases and reductions to Spell Damage to apply to Attacks while wielding a Wand. The passives preceding it grant a total of 24% increased Damage while wielding a Wand, and 4% increased Attack Speed with Wands.
- Enigmatic Reach now grants 10% increased Attack Speed with Staves (from 8%) and 10% increased Cast Speed while Wielding a Staff (from 8%). The small passive immediately preceding it now grants 8% increased Area of Effect while wielding a Staff (from 6%).
- Explosive Impact (north of the Templar) now grants 30% increased Fire Damage (from 25%) and 12% increased Area of Effect (from 8%), as well as +10 to Strength and Intelligence. The small passive south of the notable now grants 8% increased Fire Damage (from 6%) and 8% increased Area of Effect (instead of 4% increased Cast Speed with Fire Skills). The first small passive of the cluster now grants 12% increased Fire Damage (from 10%).
- The Searing Heat cluster has moved south slightly, but is still connected to the same passive.
- The Arcane Expanse cluster has moved south and is now just north of Arcane Vision.
- Bone Barrier no longer grants Elemental Resistances per minion. Increased Life and Energy Shield Recovery per minion is now 2% (from 3%), capping out at 20% (from 30%).
- Commander of Darkness now grants you and nearby allies +30% to all Elemental Resistances (from 20%).
- Opportunistic now grants 25% more Damage while there is at most one Rare or Unique enemy nearby (from 20%)
- Ambush and Assassinate now grants 25% more Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies that are on low life (from 20%).
- Mistwalker now grants 15% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Elusive (from 20%).
- Radiant Faith now grants maximum Energy Shield equal to 10% of your Reserved Mana to you and nearby Allies (from 15%).
- Physical Damage taken as Chaos/Fire/Cold/Lightning modifiers are now mutually exclusive.
- Curse on Hit modifiers (found on rings) are now mutually exclusive. This does not include ones obtained via item corruption.
- Corrupting jewels can now grant “Enemies have -2% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits” as an implicit.
- Corrupted implicits on belts which increase two different Attributes are now mutually exclusive.
- The “Enduring” modifier on mana flasks now has 30% reduced duration (from 25%) and now also has 30% reduced Amount Recovered. Flasks with this modifier are no longer queued while a stronger effect is active. Instead, the duration will continue to expire with no effect until the stronger flask effect ends or the Enduring flask’s duration expires completely.
- Bows can now roll a high-level suffix which cause them to fire 2 additional arrows. The existing Splintering mod can now appear on lower-level bows and is more common.
- The “of Tacati” modifier can now only appear on Body Armours. It now reduces damage taken over time by 5 to 7% (from 8 to 10%). If you use a Divine Orb, the item will update to these new values.
- The “Tacati’s” modifier on weapons now adds 3 to 5% of Physical Damage as extra Chaos Damage (from 8 to 10%). You can divine your old weapons if you want to lower the damage you deal for some reason.
- The “Topotante’s” modifier’s elemental resistance penetration now only applies to attacks, and now penetrates 5 to 7% of enemy resistances (from 13 to 15%). Existing items are affected by the penetration type change, and using a Divine Orb will bring existing items to these new values.
- The “Guatelitzi’s” jewellery modifier now grants 2% increased maximum life (from 3 to 5%). The Energy Shield version now grants 3% increased maximum Energy Shield (from 8 to 10%). Using a Divine Orb will bring existing items to these new values.
- The “Xopec’s” modifiers can no longer appear on boots, gloves or helmets. The amulet version now grants increased maximum mana, rather than flat mana regeneration. This affects existing items with this modifier.
- The “of Puhuarte” modifier now grants 3 to 5% of physical damage taken as an element (from 9 to 10%). Divine it if you’d rather be taking more physical damage.
- The “Citaqualotl’s” one-handed weapon modifiers now grant 50 to 66% increased damage dealt by your minions (from 70 to 74%). The two-handed weapon versions now grant 85 to 94% increased damage dealt by your minions (from 105 to 110%). You can use a Divine Orb on existing weapons if you’re sick of how strong your minion build is.
- The Frostblink travel distance Labyrinth helmet enchantments now grant 50% increased travel distance from the Merciless Labyrinth (from 65%) and 75% increased travel distance from the Eternal Labyrinth (from 100%). This does not affect existing items with this enchantment.
- You can no longer obtain the +2 projectiles to Pyroclast Mine helmet enchantment. The +1 variant now exclusively comes from the Eternal Labyrinth.
- The Veiled modifier that grants +1 to you maximum number of Summoned Skeletons and Raised Zombies can now only be unveiled/crafted on the helmet slot. It can no longer be unveiled/crafted on body armours.
Influenced Item Modifiers
- New mods are available on Hunter Influenced and Warlord Influenced gloves.
- Another tier of maximum resistance modifiers are now available on boots, gloves, helmets and shields. Quivers can now roll the 2nd tier of these modifiers.
- Crusader’s/Redeemer’s/Hunter’s/Warlord’s Exalted Orbs will now correctly obey the mod restrictions Daggers and Warstaves.
- Shaper Influenced helmets can now gain “Nearby Enemies take increased Elemental Damage”.
- Elder Influenced quivers can no longer gain “chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill”.
- Warlord’s Influenced belts can now gain “increased Damage” at values slightly higher than those found on Veiled items.
- Shaper Influenced belts can no longer gain “increased Energy Shield”.
- Increased Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage modifiers on belts from the Warlord, Redeemer and Crusader Influenced belts respectively can now each roll 5% higher than previously. Existing items can be divined to these new values.
- Hunter Influenced amulets can now gain “Chaos Damage Leeched as Life”.
We want crafting to be a way to get great items, but not the only way to get the very best items. Fossil Crafting in particular was the only way to obtain a large number of very desirable mods. We’ve done away with all Fossil-exclusive mods except those found on Faceted, Bloodstained and Hollow Fossils, and moved a number of them to other sources. These mods can still be obtained through Fossil crafting, as long as the base item also fulfills the mod’s requirements.
- Fossils can no longer craft any prefix or suffix mods that cannot be obtained elsewhere, with the exception of those granted by Faceted, Bloodstained and Hollow Fossils. Implicit modifiers (such as the one which changes an item’s vendor sell price) remain. The following mods have been relocated, while all others can no longer be obtained:
- On Boots: +2 to level of socketed Fire Gems (now from Warlord’s Influence), +2 to level of socketed Cold Gems (now from Redeemer’s Influence), +2 to level of socketed Lightning Gems (now from Crusader’s Influence), +2 to level of socketed Chaos Gems (now from Hunter’s Influence), +1 to global level of raised Spectres (now from Elder’s Influence).
- Helmet: Nearby Enemies have -x% Fire Resistance (now from Warlord’s Influence), Nearby Enemies have -x% Cold Resistance (now from Redeemer’s Influence), Nearby Enemies have -x% Lightning Resistance (now from Crusader’s Influence), Nearby Enemies have -x% Chaos Resistance (now from Hunter’s Influence), Nearby Enemies take x% increased Physical Damage (now from Elder’s Influence), increased effect of Fortify (now from Crusader’s Influence).
- Body Armour: Socketed Attacks have -15 to Mana Cost (now from Warlord’s Influence), x% increased Aura Effect on you (now from Redeemer’s Influence).
- Quiver: x% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on hitting a Rare or Unique Enemy (now from Elder’s Influence).
- Belt: Increased Chaos Damage (now from Hunter’s Influence), increased Physical Damage (now from Elder’s Influence), increased Elemental Damage (now from Shaper’s Influence), increased Energy Shield from Body Armour (now from Shaper’s Influence, and now a Prefix), chance for double Armour Effect when hit (now from Elder’s Influence, and now a Prefix).
- Rings: Fire/Cold/Lightning/Physical/Chaos leech modifiers can now exclusively be found from special elemental Delve encounters.
- Weapons: Socketed Attacks/Spells deal x% more Damage (now found from Shaper’s Influence), chance for Poison/Bleeding inflicted with this weapon to deal more damage (now found from Elder’s Influence), chance to Intimidate on Hit (now found from Hunter’s Influence), Auras from your Skills grant increased Damage to you and Allies (now from Redeemer’s Influence).
- Jewels: Damage penetrates 1% Fire/Cold/Lightning/Elemental Resistance (now from Corrupted implicits).
- Glove, Amulet and Shield Fossil-exclusive modifiers can no longer be obtained in any form. Existing items will be unchanged.
Unique Item Balance
- Unique Watchstones always drop with a number of uses that is a multiple of 3.
- The Saviour: Mirage Warriors created by this weapon can now consume charges to bypass cooldowns, if the skill they use has a cooldown that can be bypassed this way. For example, Flicker Strike Mirage Warriors will now consume Frenzy Charges until they run out, at which point they will only use Flicker Strike once the cooldown expires. These Mirage Warriors now have a cool new effect.
- Singularity: The Aura granted by this item now has a radius of 35 units (from 25). This affects all versions of the item.
- Zerphi’s Heart: Now grants Soul Eater for 20 seconds upon using a Vaal Skill (from 10 seconds). Existing versions of this item can be brought up to these values with a Divine Orb.
- Solstice Vigil: Now has 30-40% increased Damage (from 20 to 25%) and 8-10 Mana Regeneration per second (from 2 to 3). The Shaper’s Presence buff granted by this item now grants -20% to buff expiration speed (from 33%). This buff change affects all versions of the item, however existing items will need to have a Divine Orb applies to receive the rest of the changes.
Tempered Flesh/Spirit/Mind and Transcendant Flesh/Spirit/Mind have been completely reworked. Existing items are not affected, and only new versions of these items will have the following changes:
- Tempered Flesh now grants -1 to Strength per Strength on allocated Passives and 2% increased Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on allocated Passives.
- Tempered Spirit now grants -1 to Dexterity per Dexterity on allocated Passives and 2% increased movement Speed per 10 Dexterity on allocated Passives.
- Tempered Mind now grants -1 to Intelligence per Intelligence on allocated Passives and 2% increased Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on allocated Passives.
- Transcendent Flesh now grants -1 Strength per Strength on allocated Passives, 3% increased Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on allocated Passives, 2% reduced Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on unallocated Passives and +7% to Critical Strike Multiplier per 10 Strength on unallocated Passives.
- Transcendent Spirit now grants -1 Dexterity per Dexterity on allocated Passives, 3% increased Movement Speed per 10 Dexterity on allocated Passives, 2% reduced Movement Speed per 10 Dexterity on unallocated Passives and +125 to Accuracy Rating per 10 Dexterity on unallocated Passives.
- Transcendent Mind now grants -1 Intelligence per Intelligence on allocated Passives, 3% increased Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on allocated Passives, 2% reduced Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on unallocated Passives and +3% to Damage over Time Multiplier per 10 Intelligence on unallocated Passives.
- Grand Spectrum: Cobalt versions now grant 25% increased Critical Strike Chance per Grand Spectrum (from +30 to maximum Mana). Viridian versions now grant 15% increased Elemental Damage per Grand Spectrum (from 12%). Crimson versions now grant +7% to all Elemental Resistances per Grand Spectrum (from 200 Armour Rating). Existing versions of these items are not affected, except for the Viridian version, which you can update with a Divine Orb.
- Fevered Mind now increases the mana cost of skills by 50% (from 100%), and grants 30 to 40% increased Spell Damage (from 20 to 30%). This would affect existing items, except since they’re all corrupted, you can’t reroll them. Blame Atziri.
- Fate of the Vaal now has 180 to 210% increased Physical Damage (from 160 to 180%). Exisiting versions can be updated with a Divine Orb.
- Shadowstitch now has 250 to 350% increased Defences. Existing items are unaffected. Sorry!
- Ahn’s Heritage now grants +2% to maximum Elemental Resistances while you have no Endurance Charges (from 3%). You can use a Divine Orb on existing items to increase the odds of you dying while wearing it.
- Shaper’s Touch now grants +1 maximum mana per 4 Strength (from 2 maximum mana per 4 Strength), and 1% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength (from 2% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength). You can use a Divine Orb on existing versions if you feel it is unethical to have that much Mana and Energy Shield (because it is).
- Crown of Eyes now causes increases and reductions to Spell Damage to apply to Attacks at 150% of their value (from 100%). This affects all versions of the item.
- Chains of Command: The Skills granted by this item have been updated in line with Animate Weapon. The level 18 version of the skill adds 108 to 159 physical damage to the attacks of minions animated by it. This level of the skill can animate up to 13 minions. The level 20 version of the skill adds 126 to 184 physical damage to the attacks of minions animated by it. This level of the skill can animate up to 14 minions. Both have a base duration of 20 seconds. These changes affect all versions of the item.
- Jorrhast’s Blacksteel: The on-kill skill this weapon have been updated in line with Animate Weapon as well, and also affects all versions of the item.
- The Baron: Now grants 10 to 20% increased minion maximum Life (from 20%), +1 to maximum number of Raised Zombies per 500 Strength (from 300) and with at least 1000 Strength, 1.5 to 2% of Damage dealt by your Raised Zombies is leeched to you as Life (from 2%). Using a Divine Orb will update existing versions of this item to these new values.
- Death’s Harp now grants +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier (from +100%). You can use a Divine Orb to ruin it, and any existing Death’s Opuses.
- Obliteration now has (25-50) to (85-125) added physical damage (from 24-30 to 80-92). You can use a Divine Orb to update existing versions of the item to these new values.
- Thread of Hope: Clarified the description of the area in which you can allocate passives.
- Eclipse Solaris no longer has added Physical Damage. It now has (30-45) to (60-80) added Fire Damage, and 6 to 10% increased Attack Speed. This does not affect existing versions of this item, or its fated version Corona Solaris.
- Doryani’s Fist now has 30% increased Shock effect, +80 to 100 to maximum Energy Shield (from +30), 30% chance to Shock (from 10%), and now grants 200-250 Energy Shield on killing a Shocked Enemy (from 30). Existing items can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb, but won’t get the increased Shock Effect. The Doryani’s Touch skill granted by this item now has 30% less Attack Speed (from 50% less) and now has 40% chance to Shock (from 20%). These changes affect all versions of the item.
- Mind of the Council no longer recovers mana on shocking an enemy. Now causes Attack Skills to have Added Lightning Damage equal to 6% of your maximum Mana, and causes you to lose 3% of your Mana when you use an Attack Skill. Now has +15 to 20 to maximum Energy Shield. This does not affect existing versions of this item.
- Soul Catcher no longer grants reduced cost of Vaal Skills. It now grants 80 to 120% increased Critical Strike Chance with Vaal Skills. It now increases Damage with Vaal Skills by 80 to 120% (from 60 to 100%). Using a Divine Orb on existing items will grant the new values but will not change the Vaal Soul Cost modifier to the Critical Strike Chance modifier.
- Soul Ripper has been reworked. It now has -40 to +90 maximum charges and consumes maximum charges on use, granting Vaal Souls equal to the consumed charges. It now loses all charges on entering a new area. Existing versions are unaffected.
Other Item Changes
- The Divination Card The Dark Mage no longer gives Warstaves as a reward.
- The Divination Card The Price of Protection can once again drop. It now always grants a Chateau map of tier equal to whatever tier it would be if all Watchstones are socketed in its region in the current league.
- Monster movement speed now has a lower limit, beyond which they cannot be slowed further. For Magic monsters, that limit is 10% of their base movement speed. For Rare and Unique monsters, that limit is 20% of their base movement speed.
- Monster skills that appear to deal damage in waves, such as the bat monster’s Screech in Highgate’s mines, now actually do (previously the damage was dealt instantly across the whole area).
- Daresso’s Spinning Blades will now play a short animation before they begin dealing damage.
- Delve areas are now considered to be the level of the monsters in the shallowest part of the Delve, meaning players will not be downscaled below the level of the shallowest part of the Delve. It also means that item filters which filter by area level will work correctly in the Azurite Mine.
- You can no longer enter Delve areas if you are 20 levels (or more) below the shallowest part of the Delve you are trying to access.
- You can no longer join a Delve encounter that is already in progress.
- The rate and volume of monsters that will spawn while you are in a City area has been increased.
- If you’re very lucky, you can now find double-corrupted Strings of Servitude from Incursion Temples of level 80 or greater.
- Many rooms now provide Temple-wide bonuses for the present-day Temple of Atzoatl based on their tier. The following rooms now grant +1% to monster pack size, 2% increased quantity of items found and 4% increased rarity of items found per room tier: Trap Workshop, Armourer’s Workshop, Sparring Room, Shrine of Empowerment, Pools of Restoration, Hatchery, Flame Workshop, Lightning Workshop
- Chests in the present-day Incursion Temple that previously contained either an Incursion Unique or a magic item with an Architect’s mod now also drop 2 to 3 rare items with Architect’s mods.
- The Poison Garden’s higher tiers now add more and larger poison pods, including some that contain monsters at tier 3.
- Tempests from the Tempest Generator and its higher tiers now strike much more frequently and their effects last longer.
- Based on the tier of the Surveyor’s Study sequence of rooms, Architects throughout the present-day temple will now drop map-related currency items.
- The Royal Meeting Room and its higher tiers now add more Magic monsters to the Temple. If you manage to find Atziri in there, her base life will now more closely match that of her Vaal Fragment equivalent.
- Based on the tier of the Armourer’s Workshop sequence of rooms, monsters throughout the present-day temple will benefit from increased elemental resistances and will take reduced physical damage, in line with similar map modifiers (including the benefits to item rarity, quantity and monster pack size that those modifiers come with).
- Based on the tier of the Sparring Room sequence of rooms, monsters throughout the present-day temple will benefit from increased critical strike chance and critical strike multipliers, in line with similar map modifiers (including the benefits to item rarity, quantity and monster pack size that those modifiers come with).
- The Guardhouse and its higher tiers now increase the pack size of monsters throughout the temple.
- The Splinter Research Lab now contains a Breach. Higher tier versions of this room add additional Breaches and Clasped Hand chests.
- The Jeweller’s Workshop and its higer tiers now also grant increased item rarity across the present-day temple.
- The Shrine of Empowerment now also grants monsters in the present-day temple increased attack and cast speed modifiers, in line with similar map modifiers (including the benefits to item rarity, quantity and monster pack size that those modifiers come with). The Sanctum of Unity (tier 2) now gives +1 to the level of monsters throughout the present-day temple, and the Temple Nexus (tier 3) now gives +1 to the level of both monsters and items throughout the present-day temple.
- Based on the tier of the Hatchery sequence of rooms, monsters throughout the present-day temple will benefit from increased damage modifiers, in line with similar map modifiers (including the benefits to item rarity, quantity and monster pack size that those modifiers come with).
- Based on the tier of the Hatchery sequence of rooms, monsters throughout the present-day temple will benefit from modifiers which grant extra fire damage to monsters, in line with similar map modifiers (including the benefits to item rarity, quantity and monster pack size that those modifiers come with).
- Based on the tier of the Hatchery sequence of rooms, monsters throughout the present-day temple will benefit from modifiers which grant extra lightning damage to monsters, in line with similar map modifiers (including the benefits to item rarity, quantity and monster pack size that those modifiers come with).
- Based on the tier of the Torment Cells series of rooms, monsters throughout the present-day temple will now start Possessed beginning at tier 2.
- A wider range of Strongboxes can now be found in the Strongbox Chamber and its higher tiers.
- Incursion Temple crafting benches can now be used by characters on the same account other than the one that opened it.
- Aisling can now award Metamorph Scarabs if she has the Intervention Job. She will now award Double-Veiled Weapons and Jewellery if she’s in Transportation, and Double-Veiled Armour and Jewellery if she’s in Fortification.
- The Mastermind can now drop Metamorph Scarabs.
We’ve made several large adjustments to Map Boss life:
- The copies of Atziri created during the Alluring Abyss Atziri fight now have approximately 5 times more life than before.
- The bosses of Caer Blaidd, Poorjoy’s Asylum, Acton’s Nightmare, Maelström of Chaos, Mao Kun, Olmec’s Sanctum, Whakawairua Tuahu, The Vinktar Square, The Perandus Manor, The Putrid Cloister, The Twilight Temple, Doryani’s Machinarium, Hallowed Ground, and Pillars of Arun have had their Life significantly increased.
- The Unshaped monsters at the end of the Shaper gauntlets have also had their life increased.
- Maps offered as part of a Zana mission will now inherit the Awakening Level of the map Zana is standing in.
- Zana’s level is now based on the number of Bonus Objectives you have completed, rather than just the number of maps completed on your Atlas.
- The Brutus, Merveil and Weaver map boss equivalents have received the same upgrades as their campaign versions did in 3.9.0.
- Burial Chambers has moved to Tier 7, specifically so there isn’t one lonely little Tier 7 map.
- The “Monsters Avoid Elemental Ailments” map modifier now grants monsters 30/50/70% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments (from 30/60/90) depending on the map tier.
- The “Monsters avoid Poison, Blind and Bleeding” map modifier now grants monsters 20/30/50% chance to avoid Poison, Blind and Bleeding (from 25/40/65%) depending on the map tier.
- The Shaper now takes significantly reduced damage at the start of each phase, which tapers off over 8 seconds.
- The Death and Taxes boss visuals have been improved, and it now has more life, uses new skills, moves more quickly and will transition phases more rapidly. It will no longer target non-player characters (such as minions) during phase transitions. Fewer extra monsters spawn during the fight. The boss now always drops map-related currency on death. We have more extensive changes planned for this map.
- Improved character visibility in Drox, the Warlord’s arena.
- Veritania, the Redeemer will now move out of the storm more reliably.
- Baran, the Crusader’s Mana Runes won’t stick around after he is slain any more.
- The bosses of Vaal Pyramid will now spawn much more quickly.
- Clarified that the “Monsters deal X% damage as Fire/Cold/Lightning” is based on their physical damage.
- Entrances, NPC locations and spawn areas no longer have ground effects near them.
Zana League Mods Available During 3.10.0
Zana’s map device options are now unlocked as you progress through the Atlas quest chain. These are the League Mods available during 3.10.0.
- Fortune Favours the Brave (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): One of these options will be applied at random, including those you have not yet unlocked.
- Ambush (costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Area contains 2 extra Strongboxes.
- Abyss (costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Area contains an additional Abyss.
- Bloodlines (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): Magic monster packs each have a Bloodline mod. Area contains 3 additional magic monster packs.
- Domination (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): Area contains 3 extra Shrines.
- Perandus (Costs 4 Chaos Orbs): Area has a 33% chance to contain Cadiro Perandus. Area contains 3 additional Perandus Chests.
- Beyond (Costs 5 Chaos Orbs): Chance for monsters to open a Beyond portal when slain.
- Blight (Costs 8 Chaos Orbs): Area contains an additional Blight encounter.
User Interface Improvements
- When you attempt to send a message to a player that is not online, the auto-response will now specify which player it is referring to.
- You can now search for Watchstones with Sextants in the Atlas’ search bar.
- You can now see all of the current Zana map device options immediately upon unlocking the map device as well as what is required to unlock each of Zana’s map device options by hovering over them.
- You are now warned the first time you attempt to use a map after an Atlas reset, so you are aware that the state of your Atlas has changed.
- Standardised the behaviour of instant skills bound to the left mouse button or any button that is held thusly: all non-Vaal guard skills, Blood Rage, Detonate Mines, Convocation, Phase Run, Vortex, Summon Doedre’s Effigy, Focus, Brand Recall and Withering Step will repeat as long as you hold the button down. Berserk, Frostblink and Deathmark will repeat as long as you hold the button down while you also have attack-in-place set. Throw Flare and Throw Dynamite will only be used once if you hold the button down. All auras and other reservation skills, Righteous Fire, Vaal Righteous Fire, Plague Bearer and Vaal Molten Shell will only be used once but also require that you have attack-in-place set.
- Kinetic Bolt is now offered to the Witch for completing Enemy at the Gate, and can be purchased from Nessa by the Shadow, Ranger and Scion.
- Arcane Cloak is now offered to the Witch, Templar and Shadow for completing Intruders in Black, and can be purchased from Yeena by the Scion.
- Blade Blast is now offered to the Shadow (instead of Frenzy) for completing Intruders in Black, and can be purchased from Yeena by the Templar, Witch, Ranger and Scion.
- Spellslinger is now offered to the Witch for completing Lost in Love, and can be purchased from Clarissa by the Templar, Shadow and Scion.
- Stormbind is now offered to the Witch and Templar (instead of Vortex) for completing Sever the Right Hand, and can be purchased from Clarissa by the Shadow and Scion.
- Archmage is now offered to the Witch, Templar and Shadow for completing A Fixture of Fate, and can be purchased from Siosa by the Scion.
- Second Wind is now offered to the Ranger and Shadow (instead of Fire Penetration) for completing A Fixture of Fate, and can be purchased from Siosa by all classes except Marauder.
- Skills affected by Astral Projector’s ranged nova effect now deal 30% less damage against players.
- Skills supported by Archmage Support deal 20% less damage against players.
- Spider minions created by Arakaali’s Fang now deal 85% less damage to players (from 70% less damage).
- The attack time override (T-override) for Soulrend is now 0.6 seconds, matching its actual duration (from 0.4).
- Spellslinger and the skills it triggers deal 50% less damage against players.
- Fixed issues with environmental shadows not displaying correctly in some areas.
- Fixed a bug where Piety’s boss path in the Shaper’s Realm would cause visual problems with terrain tiles.
- Fixed bugs which caused Totem cosmetic effects to fire more slowly initially than the base Shrapnel Ballista model.
- Fixed a bug where, while fighting an Elder Guardian, Lightning Warp supported by Greater Spell Echo could cause the player to become trapped in an inescapable arena.
- Fixed a bug where you could select pets that were following you while editing your hideout.
- Fixed a bug which caused the unique jewel Volley Fire to incorrectly grant Barrage additional projectiles on every arrow fired when supported by the Arrow Nova Support gem.
- Fixed a bug which caused skills with damaging effects that were disconnected from the initial skill use (such as Molten Strike, Fire Storm, Wild Strike, and a number of others) which were supported by effects that triggered multiple successive uses of the skill (Multistrike, Greater Spell Echo and Unleash) to not apply the support gem’s damage penalty or enhancement to those delayed effects, or even to the successive skill uses. This resulted in less damage being dealt by several skills when supported by Multistrike than they were intended to deal, and more damage by skills supported by Greater Spell Echo and Unleash.
- Fixed a bug which caused Vaal Flameblast to always deal critical strikes. Still wasn’t seeing much use though!
- Fixed a bug where you could socket Watchstones into a Conqueror’s citadel, even though the Conqueror was occupying it.
- Fixed a bug where the Microtransaction store would not change size if you changed your screen resolution settings.
- Fixed a bug where a party member’s Tectonic Slam would never appear to be empowered on your client even if they had consumed Endurance Charges.
- Fixed a bug where flasks of the same base type would override each other’s duration display bar.
- Fixed a bug where Vagan’s scarab rewards didn’t have the additional scarab roll chest that all the other Betrayal scarab rewards had.
- Fixed a bug where Haku would say the wrong lines at the right times.
- Fixed a bug which caused NPCs to not talk about Zana. Rude! Yes, this also fixes that dialogue option.
- Fixed a bug which caused any The Hungry Loop unique ring which consumed an Empower to provide too many additional levels.
- Fixed a bug where the Elder and Shaper “Added Cold/Fire/Lightning Damage to Spells and Attacks” modifiers was unaffected by Catalyst quality.
- Fixed a bug where Synthesis items could gain an implicit which increased the effect of socketed jewels when there was no way to socket any jewels in the item.
- Fixed a bug where Swift Affliction Support could stack with its Awakened counterpart.
- Fixed a bug where the Redeemer Influenced modifier which causes nearby enemies to be Blinded would be disabled if you took the Second Sight keystone.
- Fixed a bug where certain monsters would turn invisible when raised as Spectres.
- Fixed a bug where characters with Phasing would render behind track tiles in areas with tracks, such as the Pier map.
- Fixed numerous cosmetic issues with effects clipping badly.
- Fixed many small seams and gaps in terrain throughout the game.
- Fixed a flickering shadow in the Battle-scarred Hideout.
- Fixed a bug which caused the ‘shot’ effect for arrow skills used by the duelist to appear on the wrong hand.
- Fixed a bug which caused the cliffs in The Ledge to appear, as one QA member put it, “baby-smooth”.
- Fixed several bad interactions between the Illusionist Body Armour and Wings cosmetics.
- Fixed a bug which caused passages that were meant to collapse in Abyss areas to not…? But also they did. But also they didn’t. But they do now!
- Baran, the Crusader’s Mana Runes now match the terrain, rather than sticking halfway through the stairs a lot of the time.
- Fixed a bug where the Eye of Malice on the Duelist and Templar was more like the Floating Blob of Malice.
- Fixed some typos in Prophecy quest trackers.
- Fixed several modifiers that weren’t correctly improving with Turbulent Catalyst quality.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Awakened Blasphemy Support from having any cosmetic microtransactions applied to it.
- Fixed a bug where map bosses slain by Elder Guardians wouldn’t drop Metamorph organs. They still won’t, but that’s just because the Elder Guardians will instead.
- Fixed a bug where Sallazzang dropped Metamorph organs twice. How was it able to survive after losing an organ? Thaumaturgy.
- Fixed some bad interactions between the Basilisk Weapon Effect and other weapon cosmetics.
- Fixed a bug which caused the impact sound from Wand Barrage to play at the wrong location.
- Fixed a bug where Einhar forgot to put Trarthan powder in his secondary bombs, so they weren’t exploding like they normally do. What a silly Einhar!
- Fixed a number of skips and exploits in the Labyrinth.
- Fixed a bug which caused shield cosmetic microtransactions to linger if you used Shield Charge.
- Fixed a bug where Kirac could get stuck on his way into the Reliquary’s vault.
- Fixed a bug where some Delve bosses did not correctly cause the environment to transition between phases.
- Removed the trail that was added to the Legion weapon effect after it was released. Sorry!
- Fixed a bad interaction between the Void Emperor and Arcane Weapon effects.
- Fixed some boulders in the Ascent’s corrupted side area that you could walk through.
- Restored the Clockwork Fire Golem microtransaction back to its former (brighter) glory.
- Fixed a bug where Drox, the Warlord would keep his damage-reduction effects longer than he should have.
- Fixed a bug that made Al-Hezmin’s burrowing vipers get very confused when there were multiple players. Those snakes are only used to being around Al-Hezmin.
- Fixed a bug where the Unholy Trio could become invisible if you left and rejoined the arena at just the right (or wrong) time.
- Fixed a bug where shadows in the Celestial Nebula Hideout would abruptly get cut off.
- Fixed a bug where Veritania, the Redeemer could invisibly use a skill if you hit her just before her dash.
- Fixed a display issue for AMD GPUs in the Celestial Nebula hideout.
- Fixed a bug where some floor textures in a corrupted side area were missing.
- Fixed a bug where Vipers would linger after Al-Hezmin’s defeat.
- Fixed a bug which prevented you from firing a Void Shot from Voidfletcher if the triggering skill was supported by Arrow Nova.
- Fixed possible desync during the Sirus fight.
- Fixed a bug where Skitterbots were not being disabled by Chains of Command.
- Fixed a bug where some nova skills were not behaving correctly with Astral Projector.
- Fixed a bug where monsters would not use their Cyclone skill unless you were a very specific distance away.
- Fixed a bug where you could only buy individual Resonators from Niko when you should have been able to buy stacks.
- Fixed a bug where weapons with Focus summoned by Chains of Command would cause the client to crash.
- Fixed a bug with some arrow skills which, when fired upwards, would leave the arrow model behind.
- Fixed some issues with minion targeting when they were supported by Deathmark.
- Fixed a bug where, if you used a skill while your cursor was over Cassia and you had been moving at the time, you would talk to her.
- Fixed a bug in the Ralakesh encounter where a bandit could continuously fire arrows into the sky that never went away.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Warriors created by The Saviour would not attack your target if you were using a channelled ability (such as Cyclone).
- Fixed a bug where critical hits from triggered skills such as Labyrinth glove enchantments could trigger The Saviour’s effect, creating Mirage Warriors that did nothing. Now they are not created from skills they cannot use.
- Fixed a bug which caused Blast Rain’s tooltip to not update with additional arrows.
- Fixed a bug where effects that would change the appearance of Frenzy/Power/Endurance charges would not work correctly if you had a source of Minimum charges.
- Fixed a bug where the Raise Spiders skill tooltip from Arakaali’s Fang stated the spider’s level was based on the level of the corpse they were raised from, when that was no longer the case.
- Fixed a bug where Sextants that guaranteed the presence of a certain shrine would spawn a random shrine and then replace it by the guaranteed shrine, but the effects of the initial shrine would remain.
- Fixed a bug where Sirus could leave his arena and wouldn’t return. He will now return.
- Fixed a bug that could allow players to attack Metamorphs from a safe distance without being targeted.
- Fixed a very rare bug where a Metamorph could spawn a unique boss as one of its extra monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Ramparts maps could have the blight loot dropped in an inaccessible location.
- Fixed an issue where items awarded by the Gifts of the Red Queen and Gifts of the Sacrificed strongboxes could get stuck in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a few crashes related to Arrow Nova Support.
- Fixed a bug where the Port map boss wouldn’t drop a Metamorph organ if all organs of the same type throughout the map had already been collected. I guess he thought you just didn’t want his?
- Fixed a bug where, if all 5 organs used to summon a Metamorph were from unique monsters, that Metamorph wouldn’t spawn any extra monsters. Really taking the “Unique” thing too seriously.
- Fixed a bug where cancelling a bow attack before an arrow was fired would still result in the arrow’s firing sound playing.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted maps would consume sextant uses despite never granting the sextant’s effects.
- Fixed a bug where Fury Valve would appear to do nothing on a party member’s client.
- Fixed a bug where Einhar would lose his nerve just before the Malformation boss room, causing you to go in alone. Einhar is very brave.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental Hit wouldn’t deal more damage to enemies afflicted with the alternate ailments Brittle, Scorched and Sapped.
- Fixed a bug where the Transcendent Jewel hovers would not update as passives were allocated.
- Fixed a bug where if you levelled up while in the middle of a Delve, Niko could dig his tunnel in a way that would result in some very bad interactions.
- Fixed a bug where a Rare monster could fracture and those fractured monsters could have Metamorph organs.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck inside of one of Sirus’ walls.
- Fixed some desync stuttering that could be caused by throwing a smoke mine while moving and then detonating.
- Fixed a bug where the buff granted by Punishment wasn’t correctly affected by modifiers to skill effect duration.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Great White Beast/Beast of the Pits from being stunned from its charge if the distance was too short.
- Fixed a bug where Explosive Arrows could linger on monsters after they had exploded if you were using Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a bug where skills supported by Arrow Nova would still pick targets based on the player location, and would cause projectiles to appear to travel further than they actually were.
- Fixed a bug where Volley supported the secondary projectiles of Tornado shot when it shouldn’t have.
- Enemy characters with Eldritch Battery will no longer have their Energy Shield displayed on their health bars, since it isn’t really relevant and can be quite misleading.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Ballista Totems to magically float. Flying isn’t planned until Path of Exile 6.
- Fixed a bug which broke the capacity for Grandmasters in the Hall of Grandmasters to use Cyclone.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t see Navali’s Act 5 introduction if you defeated Sirus, preventing you from being able to complete the All Ears achievement in temporary leagues.
- Fixed a bug where the increased Scout Tower Range ring anointment didn’t actually have an effect.
- Fixed a rare crash caused by Insanity.
- Removed u/ShiftyMNM’s. It will not return in a future patch. (Get well soon!)
- Now has the Physical tag.
- Now animates a weapon in an area around where you are targetting (you don’t have to target a specific item).
- Now deals base damage and has an added damage effectiveness of 140% at gem level 1 (from 120%), up to 155% at gem level 20 (from 147%).
- Now deals base damage and has an added damage effectiveness of 140% at gem level 1 (from 125%), up to 159% at gem level 20 (from 150%).