3.5.4b Patch Notes
- You can now create Private Leagues for Synthesis, in advance of the league’s launch on March 8th. These leagues will not begin until Synthesis launches.
- You can now specify the Start Time of your Private League in the league creation settings.
- Fixed a visual issue when ailments and similar effects were applied to the Sunspire Hood microtransaction.
- Fixed a bug that prevented SSF and Private League “Migrate All” actions from working.
3.5.4 Hotfix 1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug re-introduced in 3.5.4 that prevented players from entering the boss room of the Overgrown Ruin Map.
This hotfix has been deployed without a restart. You will need to restart your client to download this fix.
3.5.4 Patch Notes
- Added the Sunspire and Doomguard Supporter Packs. There are two price points available for each and they feature exclusive armour sets as well as hideouts, portals, weapon effects, social frames, forum titles and more. These are now for sale. Thank you for your support!
- Updated many textures to the Physically Based Rendering (PBR) system. We will continue to update further textures in 3.6.0 and beyond.
- Updated the 3D Art of Rin Yuushu’s quiver.
- The Book of Memories can once again be found in the Templar Laboratory.
- Corrupted monsters that must be killed to complete a Zana mission can no longer spawn in a Syndicate Laboratory.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.5.3 where all sources of damage reflection modifiers did not reflect damage.