- Adjusted the layout of the Tormented Spirit room to increase the likelihood of a Tormented Spirit to possess a monster.
- The “A Regal Death” prophecy can now be completed by killing Atziri in the Temple of Atzoatl, Garukhan, The Vulture Queen, or Shakari.
- Adjusted the visual effects of the Divine Herald of Ice microtransaction to more closely match their original state. These were accidentally altered in content update 3.3.0c.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Blight could damage enemies through walls.
- Fixed a bug where Dark Pact had duplicate Labyrinth Helmet enchantments for Dark Pact Cast Speed and Dark Pact Area of Effect.
- Fixed a bug where “Socketed Skill Gems get a 90% Mana Multiplier” was actually applying a 95% Mana Multiplier.
- Fixed a bug where items could not have the “+X to Strength” and “X% increased Strength” or the “+X to Dexterity” and “X% increased Dexterity” mods at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where Alva would not leave an existing area if you had opened a Temple of Atzoatl in a different area.
- Fixed a bug where various monsters in Incursions were being counted towards the /remaining count, preventing full clears of areas.
- Fixed a rare bug where monsters killed by the secondary explosion damage of Infernal Blow would not drop items.
- Fixed a bug causing the Apocalypse Wings to become transparent while near large sources of light.
- Fixed a bug where the Automaton Wings did not have Physics applied to them as intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Sin, Innocence, Sin and Innocence, Wasteland, and Automaton microtransaction weapon skins were not playing audio when hitting monsters.
- Fixed a rare client crash with window resizing that was introduced in content update 3.0.3.
The 3.3.1c update for the Xbox One version is also scheduled for tomorrow. Alongside the changes mentioned above, this patch includes several specific Xbox One improvements and bug fixes.