3.12.5c Patch Notes
- Added support for the new Core Supporter Packs
3.12.5b Patch Notes
- Added support for upcoming events.
- Added the ability to Ctrl+Shift click items when transferring to Stash. This ignores Stash Affinities and places the item in the current Stash Tab you have open.
- Talismans which drop from the Ritual Ground Delve encounter now drop as a Rare item with higher-tier modifiers and with an anointment if in a monster level 68 or higher area.
- Fixed an issue where Atlas Jewellery could fail to drop from Delve chests if the area-level was too low. These chests no longer spawn below depth 65.
- Fixed an issue with Stash Affinities where it would still switch to a tab even if it was full and failed to place the item.
- Fixed an issue on the Mac client where the delete key was not reclaiming Hideout decorations.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on the Mac client in Solaris Temple Level 2.
- Fixed an instance crash.
3.12.5 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where some Heist doors between your current location and the Heist Target room could lock when Lockdown occurred, preventing you from accessing the Heist Target room.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent a door in the Death to Darnaw unique Heist from being opened.
- Fixed an issue where Rusty Crusher’s beam skill could continue dealing damage if it was Frozen immediately after using the skill.
- Fixed an issue which could cause you to get stuck in Heist doors after using Dash.
Stash Tab Affinities and Folders Improvements
- The Create New Folder button has been moved to the top right corner of the stash interface.
- The “+” button to add a new stash tab now follows the same rules it did prior to 3.12.4d. It is displayed if you have room for it on the tab, but hides when the bar is full (which is generally around 10 tabs).
- Fixed an issue where stash tabs could be placed into an invisible stash folder if that folder only contained remove-only tabs.
- Fixed an issue where the displayed order of stash tabs within a folder could vary when in different areas.
- Fixed an issue where, when enabling an Affinity on a stash tab, if you had no characters at level 25 or above on your account, an error would be displayed.
- Improved performance in the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter.
- The Doomsday Keystone passive skill can now appear on Skin of the Lords unique body armour.
- Fixed an issue where the quality effect on Divergent Crackling Lance didn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where Phantasmal Splitting Steel was missing its “chance to Impale Enemies on Hit” quality effect modifier.
- Fixed an issue where The Eternal Apple unique shield could trigger multiple warcries at once when you lost Endurance Charges.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent Purifying Flame from hitting Kitava or Arakaali.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent Ballista Totems using Blink Arrow from targetting Kitava or Arakaali.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur when using Tempest Shield.
- Fixed an issue where the Debilitate debuff was using the wrong art and was missing a description.
- You can now take Screenshots.
- When Dynamic Resolution is enabled, you can now adjust a Resolution Factor slider, which will cause the game to use this fixed factor resolution, rather than dynamically adjusting it.
- Fixed an issue which caused changes to keybinds to not be saved between sessions.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when swapping between weapon sets.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during Delirium encounters.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Voll, Emperor of Purity and The Brittle Emperor encounters.
- Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur when you were cursed.