3.12.2b Hotfix 1:
- Prophecies can no longer trigger when entering a Heist area.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.2b where Prophecies were able to trigger when entering The Rogue Harbour.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur in Heist while in a party.
As this was a restartless deploy, in order for The Rogue Harbour Prophecy fix to take effect when entering from your hideout (for those on while it was deployed) you’ll have to create a new Hideout through Helena, or let your Hideout instance timeout.
3.12.2b Patch Notes
- The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access.
- Fixed a bug which caused Grand Heists to sometimes fail to spawn an entrance to a Wing.
- Fixed a bug where Agility Jobs could sometimes not be completed in Underbelly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Skitterbots preferred pathing towards allies, rather than enemies.
- Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn’t lose their items when they died.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when stealing a modifier from a Nemesis Rare monster.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when applying the Revenant Explosive Arrow Effect microtransaction.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Infernal Blow.