Added the Malice and Benevolence Supporter Packs. There are two price points available for each and they feature exclusive armour sets as well as cloaks, wings, weapon effects, weapon skins, social frames, forum titles and more. Thank you for your support!
- The Shocks and Chills applied by Corpse Pact can no longer be reflected as this was creating infinite loops, causing unnecessary server performance issues.
- You can now filter for items without being required to use special alphanumeric characters, such as “Maelstrom Staff” rather than “Maelström Staff”.
- Updated the description text for the Surveyor’s Study and Office of Cartography Incursion Temple rooms to accurately reflect that they do not cause Architects to drop Map-related Currency.
- Fixed a rare bug where Sirus’ rotating beam skill could be invisible.
- Fixed a rare bug where Visceris in the Overgrown Ruin map could become immune to damage.
- Fixed a bug where the Arcane Barrage microtransaction created effects that would linger indefinitely, and would reduce performance when long periods of time were spent in the same location.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Raise Zombie.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during the Nightmare Manifest encounter in Malformation Map.
- Added a Beta version of our new Vulkan renderer. This provides more consistent performance than our DirectX 11 renderer, especially when under high CPU load. To test it out, go to the graphics options and change the renderer option. Please report any problems you run into in the Bug Reports forum. Thanks!
This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes. The Vulkan renderer option can be selected in your options when on the login screen.
When vendoring an item that has had a Gilded Fossil applied to it, the sell value is now hidden.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.1f where the Delirium mist would not resume movement after defeating Terror of the Infinite Drifts in Desert Spring Map.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Chilling Tower Special’ ring anointment modifier caused the beams from Siphoning Trap to always freeze monsters.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.1d where Kosis, The Revelation no longer destroyed his bubbles.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where portals created through the use of Portal Scrolls were inconsistently placed behind your character.
- Fixed one instance crash introduced in 3.10.1d.
- Pure Guile and Pure Aptitude can now be rolled on Aura Cluster Jewels.
- Deep Cuts, Vicious Skewering, Smite the Weak, Heavy Hitter, Martial Prowess, Calamitous, Devastator, Fuel the Fight, Drive the Destruction and Feed the Fury notable passives can now be rolled on Shield Cluster Jewels.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Bloodscent Cluster Jewel passive from working if you were using it in combination with Rage Support.
- Fixed a bug where Immortal Call didn’t count as a Non-Vaal Guard Skill for the sake of the Veteran’s Awareness Cluster Jewel keystone passive.
- Fixed a bug where The Mayor, The Endless Darkness, The Price of Loyalty and The Chosen divination cards did not correctly give credit towards the “Turn in Divination Cards” challenge when turned in.
- Fixed a bug where Omniphobia, Fear Manifest could sometimes get stuck in terrain after using its Leap Slam skill.
- Fixed a bug where Kosis, The Revelation’s beam skill could stop rendering temporarily if you ran too far away from it while it was using the skill.
- Fixed a bug where Betrayal Intervention targets could sometimes become untargetable if encountered during a Delirium encounter.
- Fixed a bug where Legion monsters with the Vengeful Stalker modifier could not be killed.
- Fixed a bug where Fury Hounds in Delirium encounters could sometimes become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug where the monsters that appear on top of Delirium monsters when they split were inheriting attack and cast speed bonuses from Delirium mist.
- Fixed a bug where various effects from Delirium monsters could sometimes linger indefinitely.
- Added more preloading for various commonly-encountered assets.
- Improved performance of several ground effects.
- Improved performance in cases where players or monsters had stat values change.
- Improved performance by removing reflected damage calculations from monsters that would not reflect damage.
- Updated the gem descriptions of Animate Weapon and Animate Guardian to clarify that they cannot be used by Traps or Mines.
- Fixed a bug where spells triggered by Spellslinger could have their cooldown bypassed if that is normally a behaviour of the skill. Trigger effects that add a cooldown now all correctly prevent any cooldown bypass. This currently only affects Cold Snap.
- Fixed a bug where Shock Nova and Blade Blast’s skill effects were not the correct visual size when cast with 9 or more stacks of Intensity.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer could visually persist after its duration had expired.
- Fixed a bug where the damage penalty applied by Unleash Support to skills that reoccur could sometimes be applied to the initial cast of some skills.
- Fixed a bug where Zealotry didn’t provide the Life Regeneration it should have if a Guardian with the Unwavering Faith passive had cast it.
- Fixed a bug where Spectres’ skill cooldowns were reset when weapon swapping if it would cause your Spectres to change levels.
- Fixed a bug where the Withering Step visuals could persist after the skill had expired.
- Fixed a bug where the Dash skill effects were sometimes not visible when using the Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a bug where you would namelock onto a monster if, while holding down Move, you had used a movement skill which then resulted in you hovering over a monster.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now be more aware of where Deatomisation Storms are and will no longer cast his Meteor or Corridor skills if he is near one.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now only teleport players into the Meteor Maze if there is at least one player in range of him.
- Reduced the damage of the Bolt, Monkey Toss, Rock Toss, Ghostly Barrage, Leaper Barrage, Maw Barrage, Necrotic Barrage, Spider Barrage, Snake Spikes, Squid Ink and Primal Throw skills used by Metamorphs.
- Fixed a bug where the Bolt Metamorph skill used by The High Templar was repeated many times, rather than being cast a single time.
- Fixed a bug where the Bolt Metamorph skill used by The High Templar was dealing attack damage, rather than spell damage.
- Added an EnableDropSound parameter that can be used in Item Filters.
- Added a chat output upon logging into a character which contains information about the currently loaded item filter if that filter is one that you are subscribed to through your account page.
- Fixed a bug where the Black Dragon Pet and White Dragon Pet couldn’t be combined into the Black and White Dragon Pet.
- Fixed a bug where the flame patches created by Scientist Flame Dash Effect were smaller than intended.
- Using an Orb of Horizons on a Shaper Guardian Map will now always result in it turning into a different Shaper Guardian Map.
- Fixed a bug with the Favourite Maps system where the third unlock slot assumed that it required all Awakening Objectives to be completed, but could have actually required all Bonus Objectives (as it is possible to have all Awakening Objectives completed but not all Bonus Objectives). This was a visual issue only.
- Fixed a bug where some vendor recipes could be completed with corrupted Rare items if the art matched the Unique item required by the recipe.
- Fixed a bug where items could sometimes drop in inaccessible locations in the Domain of Timeless Conflict.
- Fixed a bug where the “25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride” Watcher’s Eye modifier didn’t apply to off-hand attacks.
- Fixed a bug where the Call of the Brotherhood unique ring didn’t have a level requirement if it had a corrupted implicit modifier.
- Fixed a bug where the “10% increased Effect of Auras on your Minions” modifier applied by the Matua Tupuna unique shield persisted on Minions after the shield was unequipped.
- Fixed a bug where Brand Attachment Range modifiers from the crafting bench appeared to be craftable on Rings. This has now been updated to correctly reflect that these modifiers can only be crafted on Gloves and Amulets.
- Fixed a bug where using the Witchfire Brew unique flask while you had the Master of Fear, Dark Discourse or Evil Eye notable passive skills allocated caused the negative effects of those notables to also affect you.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when entering areas with an Animated Guardian.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when monsters used an Expanding Nova skill.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when the Delirium Icicle Wreath skill was used by monsters.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Blade Vortex while you had 9 or more stacks of Intensity.
- Active Legion encounters now cause Delirium mist to pause its movement during both the Frozen phase and the Combat phase (previously was just the Frozen phase).
- Active Blight encounters now cause Delirium mist to pause its movement while you are within a large radius of Blight Portals, rather than the Ichor Pump. This is because Blight Portals can sometimes spawn very far away!
- Reduced the height of Delirium reward bars so that the top of the images is actually where you receive rewards.
- Reduced the volume of Vengeful Skyfire’s meteor impact sound effects.
- Reduced the value of “Auras from your Skills grant 0.2% of Life Regenerated per second to you and Allies” found on the Replenishing Presence notable to 0.1%.
- The Purposeful Harbinger notable now grants “Aura Buffs from Skills have 10% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you”.
- All sources of “x% increased Effect of Auras on you” now instead grant “x% increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on you”.
- The Large Cluster Jewel which grants 12% increased Damage with Bows now also grants 12% increased Damage Over Time with Bow Skills.
- The split-versions of Sporeplume can no longer be affected by Delirium modifiers.
- Arrows can no longer stick in walls in Simulacrum areas.
- Fixed a bug where Simulacrum Splinters dropped immediately following an Incursion encounter, rather than being accumulated and then dropped in stacks at the conclusion of a Delirium encounter.
- Fixed a bug where monsters that were killed while submerged (below the ground) couldn’t drop Simulacrum Splinters.
- Fixed a bug where placing a Map and a Simulacrum into a Map Device and then activating the Map Device would consume both items, rather than display an error.
- Fixed a bug where off-hand attacks were sometimes not being made when using the Hollow Palm Technique keystone.
- Fixed a bug where temporary monsters created by Delirium modifiers (such as Crushing Leap) could themselves gain Delirium modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where monsters with the Crushing Leap Delirium modifier could track your location even after you ran until it was off-screen, allowing it to Leap Slam towards you unexpectedly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.1 where monsters with the Vengeful Stalker Delirium modifier could sometimes become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug where running far away from Kosis, The Revelation while he was casting his Beam skill and then returning would cause him to visually stop taking actions.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium Volatiles remained visible, though inactive, if they were killed by the Delirium mist receding.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the Snipe skill, granted by the Assailum unique helmet, were not correctly removed after using the skill.
- Fixed a bug where some monster skill effects lasted forever.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now only use his Meteor and Corridor skills when his Apparition is not using a skill.
- Conquerors can no longer spawn in a region if you already have their Watchstone from that Region. This only applies until you can access Sirus, Awakener of Worlds.
- Conquerors can no longer spawn in the corner regions of the Atlas if you had already encountered them until you encounter a different Conqueror in a corner region.
- Updated the Atlas Inventory hovers to make it clearer when a Conqueror cannot spawn in a given region.
- Added a warning to the map device which displays when you insert a map of a tier that isn’t high enough to spawn a Conqueror.
- The progress towards a Watchstone can now be seen when hovering over Citadels.
- Influence indicators in the Map Stash Tab now only display on Maps that have a Map Tier that is equal to or greater than what is required for the current tier Conqueror encounter of that region.
- Added a notification that displays when unlocking Favourite Map slots.
- Experience during Delve encounters is now accumulated and granted upon completion of the encounter.
- Casting an instant skill that is bound to the left mouse button now also causes your character to move to where your cursor was. Previously, a single click would not cause your character to move.
- Improved performance in the Library tilesets.
- Re-enabled Hector Titucius, Eternal Servant’s Charge skill.
- Optimised the performance of Challenger Trophies.
- Added audio to Radiant Scorching Ray Effect (which is also used by the Balefire unique Opal Sceptre).
- Updated audio of the Golden Bladefall Effect and Demonic Bladefall Effect microtransactions.
- Fixed a bug where your character became invisible when teleported by Sirus, Awakener of Worlds into his maze while you were using Celestial Leap Slam.
- Fixed a bug which granted access to the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter after obtaining 16 Watchstones, rather than the intended 20 Watchstones.
- Fixed a bug where the displayed amount of Life that you had could become out of sync with the actual amount of Life that you had, causing it to appear as though you were not at full life. This could commonly occur when using Blood Rage.
- Fixed a bug where skills supported by both Arrow Nova Support and High-Impact/Blastchain Mine Supports didn’t create projectiles when the payload arrow impacted the ground.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where increases and reductions to Damage with Claws wasn’t being applied when Unarmed while using the Rigwald’s Curse unique amulet.
- Fixed a bug where the Snow Cloak buff granted by They of Tul didn’t have a description.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where Molten Shell’s reflected damage was not scaled down correctly in PvP combat.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Zombies.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using the Random Portal variation microtransaction option.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Kinetic Bolt.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Blade Blast.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Herald of Purity.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when unsocketing Summon Skitterbots.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when fighting Shield Crabs.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when fighting Hector Titucius, Eternal Servant.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur if you were viewing Zana’s Maps for a mission when a Map was selected and then opened by Zana.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Arcane Cloak.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Brand Recall on Storm Brands.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during Betrayal Research encounters.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.1 causing slow background loading on some systems.
- Simulacrum Splinters now drop in stacks at the completion of a Delirium encounter.
- Made various visual adjustments to Delirium mist to improve visibility of effects below the mist.
- Added a variety of coloured lights to monsters and packs with Delirium on-death modifiers to more clearly represent the type of damage their skills will deal.
- Added visual identifiers to monsters with the following Delirium modifiers to more clearly indicate that they have a modifier: Spatial Distortion, Cascading Storm, Banishing Flame, Winter Whorl, Crushing Terror, Spawn Dead, Shatter Dead and Putrify Dead.
- Improved the telegraphing of skills used by monsters with the Shockbomb and Bolt Cross Delirium modifiers.
- The Vengeful Blast modifier now creates a Fire-damage Flameblast (rather than Cold-damage). Improved the telegraphing of the Flameblast as well.
- Updated the effects of the Vengeful Skyfire meteors.
- Updated the effects and audio of the Crushing Terror telegraph and impact.
- Added a ground target marker for Vengeful Soul’s Soul Mortar skill.
- Added a red tint to the homing Delirium volatile monsters and the ground objects which create them.
- Delirium Volatile monsters now have a charge-up animation before they explode, rather than exploding immediately on contact.
- Monsters with the Vengeful Stalker modifier are no longer targetable when they are exploding.
- The Vengeful Stalker modifier now deals Lightning damage.
- The Vengeful Skyfire modifier now creates more tightly clustered Firestorm impacts.
- Reduced the frequency of the Spawn Dead, Shatter Dead and Putrify Dead Delirium modifiers appearing on monsters.
- Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding.
- Reduced the likelihood of the Talisman reward type being chosen for Delirium rewards.
- Reduced the size of the Hysteriagate Simulacrum area. This results in monster density being similar to that of the other Simulacrum areas.
- Fixed a bug where some monsters were dropping Simulacrum Splinters after the Delirium mist had subsided.
- Fixed a rare bug where Delirium rewards could drop in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a bug where rewards from the additional reward bars added in 3.10.0e did not give credit for the “Obtain Rewards from Delirium Encounters” challenge.
- Fixed a bug where the Devastator, Explosive Force and Unspeakable Gifts Cluster Jewel modifiers were causing monsters that aren’t ordinarily able to have their corpses destroyed (such as Piety, the Abomination in the Belly of the Beast Level 2) to explode.
- Fixed a bug where the “Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage” stat on the Low Tolerance Cluster Jewel notable did not work.
- Fixed a bug where the “Warcries count as having 10 additional nearby Enemies” stat on the Cry Wolf Cluster Jewel notable didn’t work when using Intimidating Cry.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting a Unique Cluster Jewel into a Rare Cluster Jewel didn’t generate an enchantment on the Rare Cluster Jewel.
- Fixed a rare bug where Fury Hound monsters in the Simulacrum could sometimes become immune to damage.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium Unique Items and Cluster Jewels were not dropping at the correct item level in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a bug where Cluster Jewel notables were not being disabled if you had down-leveled below the level requirement of the socketed jewel.
- Fixed a bug where The Ascent was using a Delirium environment.
- You are now able to select an Atlas Mission via the Map Device.
- Areas that have Conqueror Influence can now also have either Shaper or Elder Influence applied to them.
- Divination Cards which award Perandus Manor now always do so at a tier that is equivalent to what would be received if you had 4 Watchstones in the appropriate region of your Atlas. Cadiro Perandus will offer Perandus Manor at a tier based on the Watchstone count of the appropriate region of your Atlas.
- Doryani’s Machinarium now drops at a tier based on the Watchstone count of the appropriate region of your Atlas. This means that if you have 4 Watchstones in the region that contains the Maze Map, Doryani’s Machinarium will drop at its maximum tier.
- Unique Maps and Vaal Temple Map are no longer highlighted when selecting a Favourite Map.
- x% increased Effect of Auras on You modifiers no longer apply to enemy debuff auras.
- Arc, when triggered, now targets as close to your target as possible.
- Mirage Archers now release their channelled Snipe at maximum stages.
- Eye Hatcheries created by Metamorph bosses no longer create damaging ground impacts each time they take damage.
- Scale of Esh monsters are now limited to having up to 3 minions at a time.
- Adjusted the physics of the Project Wings.
- Improved the performance of Bladestorm effects.
- Adjusted CPU core usage for processors with fewer cores. This should result in reduced CPU usage and a more responsive game experience.
- Fixed an issue with the PlayAlertSound parameter in Item Filters not handling the Continue command correctly.
- Fixed a bug where some unique monsters could fail to pathfind to players correctly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 which caused the “Contains additional Divination Cards that give Corrupted Items” modifier found on Diviner’s Strongboxes to not work.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal souls gained when using the Soul Ripper unique flask were given to a single Vaal skill, rather than being distributed amongst all socketed Vaal skills.
- Fixed a bug where running far away from an upgraded Stormbind rune and then returning to it caused it to visibly appear as if it was unupgraded.
- Fixed a bug where the ground effect from Hunter Influence Basilisk monsters re-appeared if you ran far away from it and then returned.
- Fixed a bug where the Ice Trail created by Veritania, The Redeemer lasted forever.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the Sawblades thrown by Truth Extractors bounced forever.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the Snipe skill, granted by the Assailum unique helmet, were not correctly removed after using the skill.
- Fixed a bug where the visual effects from using Frostblink could get stuck on your character until you changed areas.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 which could cause the Pier Map boss to become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug causing the location of Animated Weapons’ health bar to sometimes be incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where the height of some parts of the Morbid Hideout was incorrect, causing it to interact poorly with a number of hideout decorations.
- Fixed a bug which caused triggered Raging Spirits to not attack monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Kinetic Bolt was able to drop before level 5.
- Fixed a bug where party members could interact with the Metamorphosis Vat. They could only say Goodbye!
- Fixed a bug introduced shortly before 3.10.0 where Audio Reverb did not work.
- Fixed a bug where Thaumaturgy Wings and the Scientist Cloak flickered when certain effects were applied to your character.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 that caused the joints of the Wild Panther Pet to become quite entangled.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the trails from the Orion Weapon Effect became smaller than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the trails from the Trinity Aura Effect were sometimes slightly ahead of the rotating spikes.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Zombies.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Gruthkul, Mother of Despair encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during a Kosis, The Revelation encounter.
- Fixed a client crash that could sometimes occur when closing the quest reward window.
Limited shader uploads to avoid overloading the graphics driver. Additionally, please make sure that Shader Cache is enabled in your Nvidia or AMD graphics control panel settings.
- Delirium mist now stops moving while all players in the area are engaged in a Blight Encounter, Betrayal Research encounter, Legion Encounter, Breach or Incursion.
- Activating or completing several time-consuming gameplay elements causes the Delirium mist to stop moving for a set amount of time based on the encounter type. The following conditions cause the Delirium mist to stop moving: an Abyss crack reaching its next location, defeating a Harbinger, defeating a Metamorph, defeating a Red Bestiary beast, defeating an Essence Rare monster, opening a Perandus chest, opening a Strongbox, completing a Blight encounter, completing a Legion encounter and defeating a Betrayal target.
- When you fulfill the requirements for a reward for the third time in a Delirium encounter, an additional reward type is now added and its requirements automatically fulfilled for the first reward. The new reward is fulfilled in tandem with the initial reward. In addition, when you fulfill the requirements for the initial reward a fifth time, a second reward type is added (again with the requirements automatically fulfilled for the first reward). These rewards are chosen at the exclusion of each other.
- Reduced the likelihood of receiving Generic, Weapon, Armour and Trinket reward types.
- Delirium mist now stops moving when no players are in the instance. This should allow players to leave an area to vendor and trade items during a Delirium encounter more freely.
- Monsters killed in a Delirium encounter now give additional credit towards filling reward bars based on the distance that they are from the Delirium mirror.
- Substantially reduced the amount of life that Delirium bosses have outside of the Simulacrum.
- Substantially increased the amount of Splinters dropped by Delirium bosses outside of the Simulacrum.
- Reduced the amount of life that Delirium bosses have in the Simulacrum by 50%.
- Removed the “x% increased Monster Attack Speed” and “x% increased Monster Cast Speed” stats from the Chain, Maim, Hinder, Additional Projectile and “Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value” modifiers on Simulacrum waves.
- Reduced the value of Attack, Cast and Movement Speed on various Simulacrum modifiers.
- You can now keybind the “End Delirium Encounter” button in the Options menu.
- Improved the visibility of the effects of the Icicle Wreath Delirium modifier.
- Spite’s orb skill now deals slightly more damage at higher levels and always applies Shock.
- Made various adjustments to many Delirium modifiers:
- Glaciator: Reduced impact damage by 25%.
- Frozen Flume: Reduced range of projectile to prevent off-screening issues.
- Conflagrating Path: Reduced damage by 40%
- Scorched Earth: Reduced ignite damage that Unique Monsters gain by 33%.
- Ring of Fire: Significantly reduced damage of Tornados, with greater reductions at higher levels.
- Shockbomb: Reduced area of effect. Reduced explosion damage by 40%.
- Bolt Cross: Reduced damage of Lightning Bolts by 50%.
- Scatter Storm: Reduced projectile speed of orbs by 50%. Reduced damage of orbs by 20%.
- Jagged Swell: Reduced damage of spikes by 33%.
- Burrowing Blade: Reduced speed and travel distance of physical cascades. Reduced area of effect of weapon impact and physical cascades. Reduced weapon impact damage by 25%.
- Crushing Leap: Reduced damage by 40%.
- Vengeful Skyfire: Reduced damage by 25%.
- Vengeful Blast: Reduced damage by 20%. Reduced area of effect by 20%.
- Vengeful Soul: Reduced damage by 33%. Reduced area of effect by 40%. Now launches 4 projectiles (from 5). Reduced maximum range of projectiles to prevent off-screening issues.
- Vengeful Bones: Reduced speed, travel distance and area of effect of physical cascades.
- Vengeful Stalker: Reduced damage by 50%.
- Banishing Flame: Reduced damage by 40%.
- Cascading Storm: Reduced damage by 40%. Reduced number of Lightning impacts in each direction by 2.
- Shatter Dead: Reduced damage by 30%.
- Tentacle Fiends, Betrayal Healing Totems and Shakari’s Tail can no longer be affected by Delirium modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where Volatile Cores could have Delirium modifiers.
- Fixed various cases where there could be long stretches in Delirium encounters that did not have Delirium monster packs or ground objects (which can spawn monsters).
- Fixed a bug where the Vengeful Pack Delirium modifier was unable to spawn, preventing completion of the Complete Delirium Encounters III challenge.
- Increased the cooldown of Sirus’ Apparitions skills back to the same values as prior to 3.10.0. The cooldown will be slightly reduced at higher Awakening Levels.
- Increased the distance at which Sirus’ Storms move away from him.
- Fixed a bug where some Chests were not receiving rarity modifiers as intended, causing them to drop many low-rarity items.
- Fixed a bug where all sources of increased Buff Effect increased the maximum number of Virulence stacks that you could have.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during a Breach encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Xoph’s Favoured as a Spectre.
- Delirium modifiers are now applied on a per-pack basis. This means that a given pack of monsters will only have a single Delirium modifier, rather than potentially having a variety of different modifiers.
- Reduced the difficulty of Delirium monsters at each mist depth.
- Increased the drop rate of Simulacrum Splinters.
- Significantly reduced the chance of Delirium modifiers appearing on monsters.
- Digust’s mortars no longer deal damage on impact.
- Reduced the damage of the stationary volatiles created by Digust’s mortar skill by 30%.
- Reduced the damage that Rage monsters deal by 20%.
- Reduced the damage of the projectile skill that Spite monsters use by 50%. Additionally, this projectile skill is no longer affected by additional projectile modifiers. The explosion damage is unchanged.
- Increased the range at which Delirium objects that spawn monsters are triggered.
- Increased the number of monster packs that spawn when you are far into the Delirium.
- Improved the visibility of Shavronne’s Books when under the effects of Delirium.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium objects which spawn monsters weren’t spawning in maps affected by Delirium Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the Assailum unique helmet wasn’t restricted to only drop from Delirium bosses.
- Fixed a bug where capturing Bestiary beasts didn’t give credit towards reward kill counters for Delirium encounters.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting a Unique Jewel into a different Unique Jewel didn’t give credit towards the Curious Corruption challenge.
- Skills which target monsters when bound to the left mouse button now have a 350ms grace period after being used where they can target a monster if you did not target a monster initially. Additionally, after killing a target while holding down the left mouse button, there is now a 750ms grace period where you can target a new monster and begin attacking it without having to let go of your left mouse button.
- Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn’t count as dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug causing Vaal Side Areas to drop fewer maps than intended.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the “x% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify” stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn’t working.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 causing the Harness the Void ascendancy passive to stop working.
- Fixed a bug where the Gladiatorial Combat cluster jewel notable was giving 2% increased Attack Damage per 1 Armour or Evasion on Shield, rather than per 75 as intended.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Stormbind supported by Spell Totem Support
- Reduced the duration of the Wasting Touch, Paralysing Touch, Eroding Touch and Diluting Touch debuffs to three seconds.
- Fixed a bug causing Delirium Mirrors to spawn in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a bug where passive skills that were allocated through the use of the Thread of Hope or Intuitive Leap unique jewels were not disabled if either jewel was replaced with another jewel.
- Fixed a bug where the “Warcries count as having 10 additional nearby Enemies” stat on the Cry Wolf cluster jewel notable didn’t stack as intended.
- Fixed a bug preventing characters beyond your first from interacting with the Blight Pump.
- Fixed a bug where revealed portions of the minimap would sometimes not correctly save when leaving and then returning to areas.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when searching in the Atlas panel.
Fixed a bug where the Kitava fights were sometimes unable to progress after leaving and re-entering the arena.
- Fixed a bug where skills on Left Click could activate unintentionally after other skill-use, or repeat when held after a targeted monster died.