NOVEMBER 9, 2021
CASSIDY’S NEW BLOOD CHALLENGE
Celebrate the release of NEW BLOOD, the new Overwatch comic by Ray Fawkes, with Cassidy’s New Blood Challenge! Through November 23rd, earn limited-time rewards, including the new Sandstorm epic skin, by playing games and watching Overwatch streams on Twitch.
Learn more about Cassidy’s New Blood Challenge on the Overwatch website.
- Fixed a bug that allowed console players to enter custom games of PC players that blocked them
- Fixed a bug that allowed allies to incorrectly target recently respawned allies in certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that caused her “no” voice line to display empty subtitles
- Fixed a bug that made her mace appear transparent on respawn under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that allowed him to use Swift Strike through a certain map geometry on King’s Row
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies to occasionally not freeze in Blizzard
- Fixed a bug that caused her “Boo” emote to behave oddly on some props
- Fixed a bug that caused Hammer sounds instead of Axe sounds while swinging his Axe while using the Draugr skin
- Fixed a bug that prevented her teleporters from placing properly near the stills on Havana
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused her turrets to be instantly destroyed instead of teleported
- Fixed a bug that allowed certain heroes to stand in unintended areas of the payload’s path
- Fixed a bug that that allowed players to grapple onto unintended spots of the map