FEBRUARY 22, 2022
REAPER’S CODE OF VIOLENCE CHALLENGE
With Brandon Easton’s newest Overwatch short fiction, “Code of Violence,” learn Reaper’s history. Play games and watch Overwatch streams on Twitch through March 8 to receive limited-time goodies for Reaper’s Code of Violence Challenge, including as the brand-new Dusk Reaper skin! The Overwatch website has further information about the contest.
NEW SOUNDTRACK: OVERWATCH: HEROES & VILLAINS
The Overwatch: Heroes & Villains soundtrack, which includes tunes from the game’s origin tales, past events, and trailers, is now available! Find the albums on the streaming services you like. Visit the Overwatch News website or scan the QR code on the main menu for more information. The accessibility of streaming platforms may vary by location.
- Fixed an issue where the voice chat icon would not show when speaking in a mid/low range
- Fixed an issue where the left-most voting card could not be selected
- Fixed an issue that caused the piano to be too loud when hit
- Fixed an issue where a high-pitched beeping sound would play during an enemy Ashe’s ultimate
- Fixed a bug that allowed Echo to clone an enemy Echo in specific circumstances
- Fixed a bug caused by using Storm Arrow and Sonic together that wouldn’t show an enemy’s location if it connected before for the ricochet
- Auspicious Skin – Fixed a bug that caused Soldier 76’s teeth to appear missing