Starting from Patch 1.7.10, we’ll focus on evaluating the balance of hero mechanics, particularly the irresistibility of heroes such as Beatrix, Valentina, Natalia, and Yin in specific scenarios. We’ll also continue to optimize the less popular heroes (heroes with low strength, low pick rates, or those that haven’t been seen for a long time in higher levels of play) and make appropriate adjustments to over-performing heroes and specific battlefield mechanics.
Some major adjustments will require a longer preparation and testing time (including the internal test period before they’re first released on the Advanced Server and the period before they are applied to the Official Server). Please stay tuned!
In this patch, we added a [Lite] Talent System screen similar to the Builds screen, with all the artistic visuals removed and only the functionality retained. We expect this to help you more easily understand the system and reduce the complexity of the configuration process. If you fancy the visuals, you can manually switch back to the [Full] Talent System screen. The two versions share the same data and configuration settings and are only different in the visual and interaction aspects.
We also added a [Talent Essence Shop], where you can purchase different in-match effects for specific core talents. For details, please refer to the [Talent System] section.
New and Revamped Heroes
Hero Feature: A Leonin girl featuring electrifying beats!
[Passive – Humph, Joy’s Angry!]
Joy gains extra Movement Speed and Damage Reduction each time her skill deals damage to non-minion enemies. This effect can only be triggered once every 3.5s on the same enemy.
[Skill 1 – Look, Leonin Crystal!]
Joy summons a Leonin Crystal at the target location, dealing Magic Damage to nearby enemies. The Leonin Crystal can be used as a springboard for Joy’s Skill 2.
[Skill 2 – Meow, Rhythm of Joy!]
Joy dashes in the target direction, dealing Magic Damage to enemies in her path. Hitting an enemy allows Joy to enter Beat Time!, during which she’s immune to control effects and can cast this skill again. Casting Skill 2 on the beat increases the skill’s damage.
[Ultimate – Ha, Electrifying Beats!]
The Ultimate unlocks after Joy casts her Skill 2 five times in succession. Joy removes all control effects on her, significantly increases her Movement Speed, and deals damage to nearby enemies 8 times over 4s. Each Skill 2 cast on the beat increases the Ultimate’s damage.
We redesigned Lesley’s and Gusion’s looks and revamped their models, animations, and visual effects. The overall quality is greatly upgraded.
Due to this adjustment, we’ve temporarily removed all skins of Lesley and Gusion from the Shop.
[Passive – Dagger Specialist]
Adjusted the effect so it’s now triggered on each skill cast and can stack up to 4 times. The Basic Attack strengthening effect increases with the stack count.
Fixed Physical Penetration is now converted into Percentage Physical Penetration instead of Crit Chance.
[Skill 2 – Tactical Grenade]
Slightly increased the casting range and redesigned the animation and visual effects.
[Ultimate – Ultimate Snipe]
Added a passive effect that increases Lesley’s Crit Chance (scales with level) and redesigned the indicator and visual effects.
After this update, Fixed Penetration-focused builds may still help you forge an early lead, but the effect will gradually decrease as the match goes on. Meanwhile, squishy heroes will now gain a reasonable durability boost by simply purchasing the Defense Boots. We’ll keep a close eye on the impact of this adjustment.
Physical & Magic Defense Growth: +0.5 (+7 at Max Level)
Base Magic Defense: 10 >> 15
Base HP: 2556 >> 2496
[Skill 1] (~)
Revamped: Faramis pulls nearby enemies toward him upon leaving the state or manual recast.
(Increased the collision distance but reduced the effective range of the final pull; all enemies within the range will be pulled back.)
Increased the delay before the target’s actually pulled into the domain.
HP Growth: 165 >> 135
Physical Lifesteal at 2 HP Bars: 25% >> 15%
Physical Lifesteal at 1 HP Bar: Total value remains unchanged.
[Skill 2] (↑)
Basic Attack Damage Boost: 10-30% >> 25-40%
[Ultimate (Enhanced)] (↑)
First Two Attacks’ Damage: 300-450 + 140% Physical Attack >> 380-580 + 160% Physical Attack
[Skill 2] (↑)
Base HP Regen: 160-285 >> 200-300
[Skill 1] (↑)
Base Damage: 120-220 >> 150-250
Weekly Free Heroes
Fanny, Brody, Clint, Vale, Estes, Angela, Hilda, Alpha
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Sun, Lunox, Grock, Hanzo, Atlas, Lylia
Slightly reduced Sprint’s Movement Speed boost, as the Slow Immunity’s proved too powerful.
Movement Speed Boost: Minimum 50%, the initial value higher >> Constant 50%
Balanced the strength of different Retribution spells.
[Ice Retribution] (↓)
Duration: 5s >> 4s
[Flame Retribution] (↓)
Duration: 5s >> 4s
[Bloody Retribution] (↑)
Duration: 5s >> 4s; total damage and lifesteal amount unchanged.
[Sanctum Island Theme]
Comprehensive optimization, including the ground surface patterns, bushes, lighting and shadows, and the texture of metal objects. Turrets on the Sanctum Island map are also redesigned to feature a heavy crossbow on top, along with new attack animations.
1. Optimized the “Root” effect from Minsitthar’s Ultimate so it now disables all Blink/Dash skills (e.q.. Saber’s Ultimate, Wanwan’s Passive, Ruby’s Passive) of the affected enemies.
2. Re-optimized the early-game laning experience so you can now score the last hit more easily when attacking minions.
3. Optimized the in-match signals so you can now send multiple signals in succession to notify your teammates.
1. Added a Talent Essence Shop.
a. Unlocks once you permanently unlock 10 core talents. The entrance can be found in Shop – Preparation.
b. Items in the shop can be purchased using Talent Essence.
c. Besides the trial cards previously sold in the Magic Dust Shop, you can also find the replacement effects (permanent) of 3 core talents.
d. Purchased replacement effects can be applied in Preparation – Effects – Talent Effects.
e. You can then see the replacement effects when you trigger the corresponding core talent effects in matches.
2. Added a [Lite] Talent System screen. You can manually switch back to the current [Full] Talent System screen.
3. Added a Tutorial Entrance to the upper left corner of the [Full] Talent System screen, via which you can watch tutorial videos of the Talent system and receive video-watching rewards.
Ban Phase: Added a prompt when you try to ban a hero pre-selected by your teammate.
1. Optimized the lane/role filter and added a hero sorting option.
2. Enlarged the lane icon and added a prompt when multiple heroes of the same lane are selected.
3. Added an Auto-Translate option and added a few quick chats.
4. Increased the brightness of pre-selected heroes.
5. You’ll now receive a thank-you message after helping a teammate select their hero.
1. Optimized the Send Grades function and added an option to send the hero’s extraordinary performance in recent matches.
2. You’re no longer required to send grades when asking teammates to help select your hero.
3. When using the Send Grades function in Ranked, only Ranked statistics will be calculated.
Optimized the Draft Pick UI and fixed some known issues.
1. Adjusted the position of the FB Friends tab in Contacts.
2. Facebook friends that have interacted with you will be automatically added to your Contacts list, unless your Following list is full.
3. You can now get the hero Silvanna for free when you connect your Facebook account (will be converted into Battle Points if you already own the hero).
4. Added device power and signal display to the Events screen.
2. Fixed an issue where Badang’s Skill 1 could deal extra damage to turrets.