Crystal Energy Decay Timer: 5s >> 8s
Fixed an issue where the Combo Point’s decay timer was reset when Fredrinn cast skills using Combo Points.
New Effect: The Crystal Energy stored cannot exceed Fredrinn’s current HP.
Combo Points are no longer consumed when the skill is interrupted.
[Enhanced Ultimate] (↓)
Cooldown: 20-16s >> 30-24s
New Effect: Hitting non-minion enemies with this skill also grants Combo Points.
Added a damage cap.
We’re optimizing Faramis’s skill casting experience while balancing the extra HP from his Ultimate.
Increased the Soul Fragment absorption range.
The skill can now be cast when moving.
Reduced the extra HP in the Specter state.
Badang’s been overperforming since the previous buff, so we’re taking away some of his baseline power and lowering the uptime of his Skill 1.
[Skill 1] (↓)
Initial Damage: 240-390 >> 210-360
Recharge Time: 12-7s >> 13-10s
[Skill 2] (↓)
Base Shield: 400-800 >> 350-600
Slow Effect: 30% >> 20%
Duration: 0.5s >> 1s
New Effect: The slow effect can stack 2 times.
Cooldown: 2s >> 3s
3. You can now check info related to MVP Star-Up Cards as Protection Cards.
3. When your Talent Essence is sufficient, you’ll see a One-Tap Purchase button on the main Talent screen for you to purchase all talents with one tap.
Core Talents: Temporarily removed [Fatal Snare], [Master Assassin], [Arcane Furor], and [Immortal Fury].
Regular Attribute Talents: Temporarily removed [Warrior Lineage], [Giant Slayer], [Vampiric Touch], [Essence Reaper], [Spell Master], and [Wilderness Blessing]; and added [Speedy Recovery].
Regular Attribute Talents: Temporarily removed [Crit Chance & Damage], [Spell Vamp], and [Cooldown Reduction & Penetration]; and changed [Attack Speed] to [Attack Speed & Crit Chance].
Due to the talent removal, you may only see a limited number of Popular and Pro Plans available for most heroes after the version update.
Balance adjustments in this patch focus on the following aspects:
1. Reduce the cooldowns of talents with long cooldowns and nerf overpowered effects (including [Last Stand], [Lethal Ignition], etc.).
2. Avoid the drastic scaling of specific attributes to maintain a balanced in-match environment (including [Eternal Bloodlust] and [Spell Vamp]).
3. Balance the talents’ effects throughout the game (including [Lethal Ignition], [Cosmic Blitz], etc.).
4. Revamp some talents’ trigger conditions and effects so they can be used more reasonably (including [Glorious Dominion], [Deadly Dart], etc.).
5. Other balance adjustments.
[Open Fire] (~)
Duration: 5s >> 4s
Cooldown: 15s >> 12s
[Lethal Ignition] (↓)
Damage: 102-270 >> 54-250
Cooldown: 18s >> 15s
[Battle Frenzy] (↓)
Cooldown: 7s >> 6s
Damage Boost: 6% >> 5%
Physical & Magic Lifesteal >> Physical Lifesteal & Spell Vamp (Magic skills can also benefit from Spell Vamp)
[Cosmic Blitz] (↓)
Damage: 175-525>> 92-540
Cooldown: 12s >> 9s
[Killing Spree] (↓)
First On-Kill HP Regen: 8% >> 7%
[Last Stand] (↓)
Total HP Regen: 20% >> 15%
Cooldown: 60s >> 45s
[Glorious Dominion] (↓)
Inflicting slow effects on enemies no longer triggers the talent effect.
[Deathly Alliance] (↑)
Damage: 240-450 >> 240-520
Extra Gold: 5 >> 8
[Regular Skill Talents]
[Weapons Master] (↓)
Attack Boost: 8% >> 7%
[Eternal Bloodlust (↓)
Initial Spell Vamp: 4% >> 2.5%
Extra Spell Vamp Per Kill: 1% >> 1.5%; upper limit unchanged
[Deadly Dart] (~)
Revamped: Casting a Blink/Dash skill increases the damage of the attack within 3s by 6% >> Casting a Blink/Dash skill increases damage dealt within the next 1.5s by 4.5%.
[Speedy Recovery] (↑)
Recharge Time: 45s >> 30s
[Bargain Hunter] (↓)
Discount: 94% >> 95%
[Regular Attribute Talents]
[Adaptive Penetration] (↓)
Attribute Value: 13 >> 12
[Attack Speed & Crit Chance] (↑)
Attribute: 10% Attack Speed >> 10% Attack Speed & 5% Crit Chance
[Fearless Assault: Sword] (~)
HP: 170 >> 185
Attack: 12 >> 16
Spell Vamp: 6% >> 4%
3. Sun’s Doppelgangers now have a minimum of 100 initial HP.