Optimized the coherence between her Ultimate and skill 1 & 2. Enhanced her durability and damage according to her performance.
Passive (↑): Movement Speed gain of each stack: 2% → 3%
Skill 1(↑): Cooldown: 3s → 2.5s
Base Damage: 250-450 → 280-480
Magic Power Bonus: 120% → 135%
Skill 2 (↓): Cooldown: CD13-10s → 15-12s
Mana Cost: 80-130 → 100-150
Deals 70-120+12% Total Magic Power every 0.3s for 10 times → Deals 110-210+20% Total Magic Power damage every 0.45s for 6 times (Total damage remains the same)
Ultimate (↑): Fixed starfield duration: 20s → 10s
Tap: Damage radius: 0.8 → 1
Slide: Deals 150-230+24% Total Magic Power damage for 4 times → Deals 130-210+20% Total Magic Power damage for 6 times Total damage and duration increased by 30%)
Optimized control feeling and animation.
Skill 1 – Twin-Blade(↑): The two boomerangs now stay for a bit longer at the destination
Ultimate – Twin-Blade(~): Slightly shortened skill animation. Increased backswing. Reduced area of effect by 30%.
Skill 1 – Heavy-Sword (↑): Slightly shortened skill animation. Increased backswing.
Skill 2 – Heavy-Sword (↓): Slightly increased backswing,
Ultimate – Heavy-Sword(~):
Slightly increased the animation of the third slash. Area of effect changed from fan-shaped area to round area.
Slightly enhanced his durability.
Skill 1 (~):
Slow effect of each stack: 18-40% → 30-45%
New effect: Deals only 50% damage to minions.
Skill 2 (↑)
Max Movement Speed gain: 30% → 45%
Bug Fix (↓): Fixed the issue where the skill will be cast again by tapping the skill button continuously in some cases,
Bug Fix(↑) : Fixed the issue where her Swordout Slash doesn’t deal damage to the minions at the end of her dash.
Skill 1: Cooldown: 4 → 5s
In the current environment. Granger is a bit weak in the early and middle game. So we have increased the base damage of his Skill 1.
Skill 1(↑): Base Damage: 30-180 → 45-195
Skill 2: Cooldown: 7 → 5.5s
Skill 1(↑): Base Damage: 340-540 → 350-650
Ultimate(↑): Significantly reduced the decay speed of Movement Speed gain after killing the target
Skill 2(↑): Magic Power Bonus of each attack: 35% → 50%
Ultimate (~): Magic Lifesteal gain: 100% → 80%-120%
Passive (↑): HP Restoration by killing minions and creeps: 6% of Max HP → 7% of Max HP
Skill 1 – Scatter (↑): Cooldown: 5s → 4s
Skill 2 – Fix (↑): Base damage of continuous damage: 90-215 → 150-225
Skill 2 – Control (↓) : Airborne duration: 1.1 → 1s
Passive (↑): Movement Speed gain of each stack: 5 → 8; Stack limit: 12 → 10
1. Natalia’s Skin [Grim Strangler] will be available in [Grim Strangler’s Call] event on September 14th.
2. Free Heroes:
Server Time 9/11/2020 05:01:00 to 9/18/2020 05:00:00
(Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
8 Free Heroes: Natalia; Pharsa; Hilda: Vexana; Lesley: Lylia, Kaja; Guinevere
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Aurora, Kadita, Akai: Belerick Granger; Jawhead
Shield Duration: 180 → 210s
Removed the effect of 50% damage reduction provided by shields. Instead, the shields now provide 60% ranged damage reduction and 30% melee damage reduction.
Gold obtained from the shield in a short time will be displayed as a number.
Optimized the color and visual effect of shields. The real-time number of shields is shown on the map now.
Damage dealt by minions to shields: 50 → 75
Lithowanderer: Base gold bonus increased by 25%
Unique Passive – Breakout: The next Basic Attack reduces Physical Defense of the target by 10 and slows the target by 30% for 1.5s instead of dealing extra. damage and slowing the target for 1s.
Unique Passive – Demonize: Optimized the visual effect We have adjusted two defense equipment items in order to synchronize their attributes with their passive effects.
Unique Passive – Shield: Can be triggered when taking Magic Damage. Reduces Magic Damage taken by 25 for 5s. You will be able to trigger this effect again only after leaving combat for 10s.
Unique Passive – Deter: Doesn’t reduce Magic Power of the enemy. Reduces Physical Attack of the enemy by 10% instead of 6%.
Unique Passive – Deter: Doesn’t reduce Magic Power of the enemy. Reduces Physical Attack of the enemy by 6% instead of 4%.
1. Fixed the model issue in Imperial Sanctuary under smooth graphics.
2. Fixed the issue where the creep doesn’t attack the closest target.
3. Fixed the abnormal visual effect where creeps are blocked by Badang’s Skill 2.
4. Optimized the visual effect of the display models of Natalia, Lesley, Hanabi, and Ling.
5. Added alert animation for all creeps under high graphics in Imperial Sanctuary and The Celestial Palace.
6. Optimized Imperial Sanctuary under ultra graphics.
a. Added swing effects for trees.
b. Added collision effects for bushes.
c. Added visual effects in the first 30s of the match.
7. Follow Limit is displayed as Friend Limit on the Friend page in the friend list.
8. Added Pre-invite function. After playing with a friend for 20 matches, you can pre-invite the friend to a match.
9. In Draft Pick, after choosing your own hero, you can tap Ask Help” to show your win rate now.
10. Added the sound effect for tapping “One More Game” on the post-game screen.
11. Base Damage of Retribution: 600-1440 → 600-1720
12. Attack Speed of the first 7 waves of Siege Minions reduced by 10%. Their damage to heroes doesn’t decay now.
13. Movement Speed of minions on two side lanes reduced by 10%.
14. Reduced each one’s share when gold and Exp from minions are shared by multiple heroes.
15. Team gold bonus increased by 33% when killing enemies with high net worth.
16. At least 30 Exp and 50 gold will be granted from Killing an enemy hero multiple times consecutively
3. Notification added for when phone access is allowed/denied.
4. Matchmaking Optimization
a. Increased the weight of rank.
b. When the matchmaking process is too long, you can choose “Speed Mode” to match up faster.