- The free access to [Revamped Belerick] and [Revamped Uranus] will be unavailable from 00:00 Feb 13th (Server Time). (ADVANCED SERVER, NOT ORGINAL ONE)
- [Lolita] Spring Festival Skin – [Lion Dance]. Diamond 749, time-limited 30% discount from 00:00, Feb. 7th to 00:00, Feb 21st (Server Time).
- [Lolita] and her Spring Festival Skin – [Lion Dance]. Time limited 30% discount from 0.00. Feb. 7th to 0:00, Feb. 21st (Server Time).
Weekly Free Heroes
(Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Server Time 2019/1/25 05:01:00 to 2019/2/1 05:00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Alpha, Franco, Martis, Hanabi, Gatokaca, Hilda, Argus, Valir.
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Bruno, Cyclops, Aldous, Lolita, Belerick, Leomord.
Server Time 2019/2/1 05:01:00 to 2019/2/8 05:00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Alice, Yi Shun Shin, Bane, Vexana, Clint, Grock, Hylos, Uranus.
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Natalia, Estes, Irithel, Gatotkaca, Harley, Kaja.
Server Time 2019/2/8 05:01:00 to 2019/2/15 05:00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Lolita, Moskov, Kagura, Zhask, Vexana, Lapu-Lapu, Lesley, Gusion.
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Franco, Johnson, Roger, Grock, Kimmy, Thamuz.
Fixed a problem where the animation display of some storing skills (such as Angela’s “Heartguard”) disappear under some circumstances.
- Nature’s Vine: Adjusted Cooldown to 11/10.5/10/9.5/9/8.5 from 10/9.6/9.2/8.8/8.4/8.
- Consecration: Adjusted CD to 36/32/28 from 40/35/30. Slightly adjusted the decay speed of the movement increasing effect.
- Vicious Retrieval: Now the shortened time of the resurrecting time would scale with hero level. From Level 1 to 5, each soul would shorten 3% of the resurrecting time. From Level 6 to 10, each soul would shorten 4% of the resurrecting time. From Level 11 to 15, each soul would shorten 5% of the resurrecting time. This skill shortens up to 70% of the resurrecting time of Faramis.
- Cult Altar: Adjusted the logic of the skill. Now it counts from the time when the hero dies instead of that after resurrecting.
- Energy Wave: Slightly increased the flying speed of the Energy Orb. Adjusted the Magic Bonus to 1.3 from 1.2.
- Magic Thump: Now this skill can be interrupted by control effects. Spatial Migration: Slightly increased the concealing time.
- Violet Requiem: Now the enemies can be knocked up additionally for 6 times instead of 5 times.
- Super Magic: Adjusted the extra damage dealt to enemies that are knocked up to 25% from 20%.
- Fixed a problem where her basic attack ignores the Magical Defense. Adjusted the Magic Bonus of her enhanced basic attack to 1 from 0.8.
- Fixed a problem where her Image would not disappear under some circumstances.
- Fixed a problem where the animation of her Image’s HP Bar would be wrongly displayed.
- Added new animation display effects when the CD of her skills are reduced.
- Charge: Now this skill enjoys the Physical Bonus of 1.0. Adjusted Basic Damage to 200/255/310/365/420/475 from 250/310/370/430/490/550.
- Power of Wildness: Reduced Cooldown by 5s of all Levels.
- Smart Missiles: Adjusted Basic Damage to 65+SkillLevel15 from 70+SkillLevel10.
- Fist Crack: Adjusted Basic Damage to 72/90/108 from 60/78/96.
- Fist Break: Now the obstacles can be removed by using this skill again.
- Adjusted Basic Physical Attack to 104 from 109.
- Tyrant’s Revenge: Slightly increased the knock-up time of the skill: from 0.4s-ls to 0.5s-1.1s.
- Time Traveler: Adjusted Shield to 200/250/300/350/400/450 from 240/280/320/360/400/440.
- Fixed a problem where Diggie can’t use skills after respawning if died at enemies’ spawning place.
- Fixed a display problem when she uses cable.
- Fixed a display problem when she moves after using 1st skill.
- Updated the hero background story.
- Updated the hero background story.
- Flowing Blood: Optimized the display effect of skin [Divine Owl]
- Optimized the display effects of skin [Hidden Orchid Butterfly]
- Optimized the display effects of skin [Experiment 21].
- Necklace of Durance: Adjusted Magic Attack provided to 65 from 70.
- Decreased the Attack Growth of the Fallen Lord. Slightly increased the Basic Attack. Now the Attack of the Fallen Lord in late game is decreased.
- New content
- Rank of the Survival Mode: Straggler, Challenger, Explorer, Defier, Commander, Conqueror, Eudaemon. When finishing a match, players get different scores according to their battle performance. Accumulate the scores and improve the Rank!
- Survival Events: Hit-man, Assist King, Lucky Dog, Regicide, Medic, All Equipped. Triggered by meeting specific requirements. Complete them and get more scores of each match!
- Added new Tips for the Survival Mode. Now players can get familiar with this mode more quickly.
- Added the guide of collecting 6 final equipment items and activating the “Suit Effect”.
- Revamped content.
- The theme map is now returned to the original one.
- Deleted the [Christmas Random Events].
- Fixed a problem where the long-ranged skills would not be shown in the map.
- Optimized the icon of the “Suit Effect”.
- Starlight Members can get extra 20 Protection Points in each Rank match.
- Now one week before the rank season ends, the notification of it would be shown. Added the countdown reminder of the settling time before the new season.
- Available from 00:00, Feb. 7th to 23:59, Feb. 13th (Server time). During the event, players can upgrade Lolita’s permanent skin [Soldier in Training] into permanent [Lion Dance].
- Improved the quality of the Voice Chat. Added the display when teammates turn on the Voice Chat and when they’re speaking.
- Adjusted the entrance of the “Starlight Member” system. Now the entrance is on top of the “Live ‘ Button. And the “Guides” feature is merged with Harper. You can now enter the “Guides”by tapping on Harper. Long tap on him and the in-game tips will be shown.
- Battle Emote: Added the shortcut. Now you can use Battle Emotes quickly by tapping on the Chat Button and sliding to the left.
- Added the “Remark” feature. Now you can set Remarks for your friends on the Social page. Remarked friends would have special display effects in Profile, Social and Invitation interface.
- Now in [Profile] – [History]. the skins used in each match will be shown.
- Fixed a problem where the shortcut to the Battle Emote is wrongly displayed.