1. Server Merge
The Server Merge will proceed as mentioned earlier in the Server Merge for January, 2020 Notice. For more detailed information on the Server Merge, please check the link below.
Server Merge List
|Region||Server Name||Merged Servers|
– Reset of some content is limited to the Merged Servers.
– Characters in your account will be deleted if all three conditions below apply.
(If there is a character in the account that does not meet all 3 conditions below, it will not be deleted.)
(1) If the account has not been accessed for 15 days or more.
(2) If all characters in the account are below level 50.
(3) If no payment has been made.
Ex) Of the four characters in account A that have not connected to the game for more than 15 days, one character is at level 70 and the remaining three characters are at level 10. No purchase history.
> All characters in account A will not be deleted.
2. Fortress Adjustments
* Fortress occupation information on all servers will be reset.
* Rewards will be given to clan members who have fortresses at the start of the update.
* Rewards will be given to clan members who join the clan at the start of the update.
* If you gave up the Fortress before the update started, no rewards will be given.
(1) Clan Member Reward: 10,000,000 Clan Adena (Sent to Clan Storage)
(2) Individual Clan Member Reward: 10 Dion Treasure Chests
|Gludin Highway Fortress||Gludio||B||Fortress Deleted|
|Gludio Plains Fortress||Gludio||B||Fortress Deleted|
|Windawood Manor Fortress||Gludio||B||Fortress Deleted|
|Wasteland Fortress||Gludio||B||Fortress Deleted|
|Plains of Dion Fortress||Dion||A||Fortress Deleted|
|Cruma Swamp Fortress||Dion||A||Fortress Deleted|
|Summit of Dissonance Fortress||Dion||A||Fortress Deleted|
|Shrieking Hallows Fortress||Dion||A||Fortress Deleted|
|Giran Dominion Fortress||Giran||B||Fortress Grade Changed|
|Deathly Fog Shores Fortress||Giran||B||Fortress Grade Changed|
|Devil’s Isle Fortress||Giran||B||Fortress Grade Changed|
|Haunted Necropolis Fortress||Giran||S||Fortress Deleted|
|Northwind Plateau Fortress||Oren||A||Newly Added|
|Eternal Lands Fortress||Oren||A||Newly Added|
|Ivory Tower Conquered Fortress||Oren||A||Newly Added|
|Dragon Valley Fortress||Avento||S||Newly Added|
|Promised Land Fortress||Avento||S||Newly Added|
|Ancient Dragon Mountain Range Fortress||Avento||S||Newly Added|
|Northwind Plateau Fortress||Schuttgart||R||Newly Added|
|Schuttgart Snow Field Fortress||Schuttgart||R||Newly Added|
|Spine Mining Zone Fortress||Schuttgart||R||Newly Added|
|Aden Southern Plains Fortress||Aden||SR||Newly Added|
|Land of Rage Fortress||Aden||SR||Newly Added|
3. Ni no Kuni Collaboration
With the help of the Silverlight Mercenaries, Scarlett attempts a dangerous experiment of Mass Teleportation.
As she is attempting to control the powerful magic, unexpected forces cause the magic to become uncontrollable, knocking out Scarlett and her party.
After a while, the party wakes up to find themselves in a strange, and… beautiful new world.
Event Temporal Rift – Ni no Kuni
Clear the dungeon and defeat the final boss “Black Knight” with the help of 3 Ni no Kuni characters.
|< Evan >||< Roland >||< Aranella >|
|The main character of Ni no Kuni.|
A boy king who was driven out of Ding Dong Dell by the rebellion.
|President in the real world. He was knocked unconscious, then awoke to find himself younger in the world of Ni no Kuni.|
Helps the main character, Evan.
|Evan’s governess who watched over him since he was a child.|
– Middle Boss – Black Knight
– The middle boss “Black Knight” is a boss monster sent to eliminate “Evan,” the heir to the Kingdom of Ding Dong Dell.
– Uses a one-handed sword and shield. Mainly uses skills to strengthen defense.
– When you defeat the middle boss “Black Knight”, the final boss will appear.
– Final Boss – Unbound Black Knight
– A powerful final boss who abandons all defense and weapons to reach his full potential.
– As his health decreases, he inflicts more powerful damage and his attacks become more enraged.
Various content related to the Ni no Kuni Collaboration will be added.
– Event World Boss Mossy Monument will be added.
> Please check the Event Notice for more details. (LINK)
– Ni no Kuni Collaboration Weapon & Outfit Costumes will be added.
> Outfit: Penetration, Rare Skill Damage Decrease, 90% damage reduction from Ni no Kuni-type Monsters.
> Weapon: P. Atk., M. Atk., Ignore PVP Crit. Damage Decrease, 400% damage increase against Ni no Kuni-type Monsters.
– Ni no Kuni Collaboration Agathion “Lofty” will be added.
> P. Atk., M. Atk., Max HP, HP Regen.
– Ni no Kuni Collaboration Mount will be added.
> P. Def., M. Def., Max HP, HP Regen, Resilience, Critical Rate, Critical Resistance.
– Ni no Kuni Soul Crystal
> Black Knight’s Soul Crystal: Soul Crystal of Attack
> Mossy Monument’s Soul Crystal: Soul Crystal of Penetration
> Evan’s Soul Crystal: Soul Crystal of Evasion
– Ni no Kuni Artifacts
> Grade C: 2 types
> Grade B: 3 types
> Grade A: 2 types
> Grade S: 2 types
> Grade R: 2 types
> Grade SR: 2 types
> Grade UR: 1 types
– Ni no Kuni Collaboration Monsters will be added.
> Black Knight (A), Unbound Black Knight (S), Mossy Monument (R)
4. Bug Fixes
– Fixed an issue where Clan CP was not reflected during the Castle / Fortress bidding process.
– In the Elite dungeons, players can no longer move to another party during PvP.