New Lab: Inventor
Arriving tomorrow, Inventor will test your ability to expect the unexpected and make the most of the hand you’re dealt. In this Lab, your deck is full of ‘Invent!’, a spell which offers you the choice between three random cards—adapt to the Lab’s conditions, and achieve victory!
Inventor will only be around for one week, before it’s replaced by something wild: LoR’s first-ever constructed Lab! Look for more details next week as we move further into Call of the Mountain with Patch 1.10.
- [Previously released hotfix] We’ve made a quick, minor change to Zephyr Sage to address an infinite loop, but plan to keep an eye on the change and likely revisit it.
- Zephyr Sage now reads “Play: Create an exact copy of a card in hand other than Zephyr Sage.” (i.e., Zephyr Sage can no longer copy another copy of itself)
- Fixed an issue where Lux would become invincible when Silenced on the same turn she leveled up.
- Fixed an issue where units supported by Lulu would incorrectly remain healed when the support effect wore off.
- Fixed an issue where casting Hush on a leveled-up Kalista would permanently stop her ability from triggering.
- Fixed an issue where Spellshield wouldn’t properly block Judgment or Possession.
- Fixed an issue where units transformed by Whimsy wouldn’t properly transform back into themselves.