Armor growth, health regen decreased. Q cost increased. W movement speed decreased, cost increased. E damage reduced but now has a ratio
Q – Radiant Blast
W – Celestial Blessing
E – Starfire Spellblade
Passive damage decreased late. E cooldown increased early; cost increased. R damage decreased.
Passive – Echoing Flames
E – Disdain
R – Fear Beyond Death
Q damage increased. E attack damage increased.
Q – Infected Cleaver
E – Masochism
W passive stats increased, cooldown decreased, duration decreased late.
First line: Increasing Garen’s scaling with last-hits.
Second line: Giving Garen more opportunities to use Courage’s initial window of tenacity and increased damage reduction.
Third line: Making sure he doesn’t go nuts by keeping the uptime roughly similar.
W – Courage
Health regen growth decreased. W ratio decreased.
W – Tormented Shadow
Health regen decreased. W damage decreased. E cooldown increased early.
W – Kingslayer
E – Abscond / Abduct
Attack speed, magic resist, cost increased. Now grants movement speed. On-hit damage lower early, higher late. No longer steals magic resist but now heals on-hit.
Immolate Item Combat Text
Max stacks decreased, total stats unchanged. Kills and assists both grant one stack; no longer stacks off wards.
Your wards spawn a ghost poro and grant stacks of adaptive force when they expire. Gain extra adaptive force at full stacks.
No longer grants on-hit damage versus champions when clearing a ward. Ward clears now grant stacks of adaptive force. Gain extra adaptive force at full stacks.
Minor additions to the Cheat Menu for players’ convenience.
Sail back to Butcher’s Bridge to hunt for treasure and test our experimental ARAM changes. Check out the Back to Bilgewater /dev post on Nexus for more details on the gameplay changes, item additions, and balance updates.
- Fixed a bug where Akali’s W – Twilight Shroud‘s cooldown was incorrectly calculated with her cooldown reduction
- Jarvan IV’s R – Cataclysm cast VO lines no longer plays during its recast
- Buffs auras on Battlecast Alpha Skarner, Zombie Brand, AstroNautilus, Star Guardian Jinx, Pool Party Fiora, Underworld Wukong, Snow Day Malzahar, Pool Party Leona, PROJECT: Leona, and Guardian of the Sands Rammus now properly follow the models during certain animations
- Morgana’s R – Soul Shackles no longer hits targets if the effect ends prematurely by her death
- Vi’s E – Excessive Force no longer fizzles when Phantom Hit triggers on Guinsoo’s Rageblade
- Fixed a bug where Taliyah’s E – Unraveled Earth was scaling incorrectly
- Conqueror now properly procs from pets (except for Malzahar’s Voidlings and Yorick’s Maiden of the Mist are still bugged)
- Omni-vamp effects now properly grant reduced healing from pets