12/17/2019 Aphelios Nerf, Diana and Elder Dragon Bugfixes
12/13/2019 Yuumi Bugfixes
12/12/2019 Trinket Changes and Bugfixes
Base health per level and health regen increased. W cooldown decreased, cost flattened, resistance ratios to ally and self flattened. R base damage increased later, knockup now lasts longer.
W – Stand Behind Me
R – Glacial Fissure
VFX and SFX updated. Lunar Rush and Moonfall now switched keys. Passive now grants attack speed.
Passive – Moonsilver Blade
Q – Crescent Strike
W – Pale Cascade
newE – Lunar Rush
Diana’s old ultimate!
new R – Moonfall
Diana’s old E!
Recommended items updated. Passive Mist Wraiths drop less often on minions Senna kills and no longer drop from champion clones. Q damage and W root duration decreased. R damage ratio increased.
Passive – Absolution
Q – Piercing Darkness
W – Last Embrace
R – Dawning Shadow
Passive restores mana once again. Q cost increased, damage decreased. Yuumi no longer teleports with her Anchor. E now grants attack speed, no longer stocks charges, and costs much more mana.
Passive – Bop ‘n’ Block
Q – Prowling Projectile
W – You and Me!
E – Zoomies
Elemental Rift Appearance
- Only True Damage Ekko and his allies can see his moonwalk animation
- Elder Dragon Soul empowered champions can no longer execute champions with passives that make them untargetable with abilities (ex. Zac’s Passive – Cell Division, Anivia’s Passive – Rebirth)
- Teemo’s E – Toxic Shot now properly procs Dark Harvest
- Pets’ attacks now properly apply The Aspect of the Dragon from Elder Dragon (ex. Zyra’s plants, Shaco’s boxes, Heimerdinger’s turrets)
- Champions with Presence of Mind now properly get the amount of mana and energy as stated in its tooltip
- Killing Drakes with Shaco’s R – Hallucinate will not affect how Souls are granted, impact the type of drakes that spawn, or block Elder Dragons from spawning
- When ordering champions in Champion Select by Favorites, favorited champions will now properly be at the top
- Darius now does not heal from Q – Decimate when hitting spell-shielded enemies with his axe’s handle