Legacy Cursor Removal Revert
We were a little hasty with the permanent removal of the Legacy Cursor as an option in 9.15. As a result of your feedback, we’re keeping it in 9.15 and onward at this time. That being said, we’re still planning on removing the option entirely in the future, but enough players have expressed their preference for the gauntlet in light of the news and we want to respect that.
Q slow increased. W base cleave damage increased.
Q – Seismic Shard
W – Thunderclap
R – Unstoppable Force
E no longer damages targets outside of its range. R cooldown now scales. Health packs in ARAM now grants her River.
W – Terrashape
E – Audacity
R – Supreme Display of Talent
- Draven’s unempowered basic attacks now properly deal damage in Mordekaiser’s R – Realm of Death
- Kayn’s R – Umbral Trespass now properly goes on cooldown if the target dies while Kayn has infested them
- Lux’s R – Final Spark cooldown timer now properly appears when she dies during cast
- Fixed a bug where Irelia’s E – Flawless Duet and Zoe’s E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble would target incorrect positions in Howling Abyss and Summoner Rift’s river
- Xerath’s Q – Arcanopulse, Taliyah’s E – Unraveled Earth, Jayce’s E – Acceleration Gate, and Zigg’s E – Hexplosive Minefield no longer cause small hitches to characters on or sometimes off-screen when cast
- Katarina’s E – Shunpo now properly counts towards triggering Electrocute and Phase Rush and is usable in Mordekaiser’s R – Realm of Death
- Miss Fortune’s Passive – Love Tap no longer grants an additional stack of Electrocute
- Gragas’ E – Body Slam + basic attack combo now grants the proper number of Electrocute and Conqueror stacks
- Xayah’s Passive – Clean Cuts now apply the proper number of Electrocute stacks based on the number of basic attacks