5/30/2019 Balance Changes
W base damage decreased, damage ratio increased. E damage decreased.
W – Shield of Durand
E – Justice Punch
W cooldown now scales; base damage decreased late. E cooldown now decreases when Janna CCs enemies; cooldown decreased early, increased late; shield increased.
W – Zephyr
E – Eye Of The Storm
Bonus attack speed at level 1 removed. Q isolated target damage decreased.
Q – Alpha Strike
Q range indicator brightness adjusted. W now gives assists when she first attaches. E movement speed decay flattened. Lots of bugfixes.
Q – Prowling Projectile
W – You and Me!
E – Zoomies
Q slow decreased; cooldown decreased late. W max health damage now scales with AP. R reverted to pre-patch 7.9.
Q – Stretching Strikes
W – Unstable Matter
UPDATED R – Let’s Bounce!
In all unranked queues, Challenger players will now see a special recall animation in-game. In ranked queues, Challenger players will only see the special recall animation in the particular queue they are Challenger in. The Challenger Recall appears any time the normal recall would play, but does not override Baron-buffed recalls nor the blue effect on the minimap, to preserve gameplay readability.
If a player demotes out of Challenger, the Challenger Recall will go away and only reappear if the player gets back into the rank.
The icon’s store availability and the Homeguard activation will be on until June 30th, 2019, at 23:59 PST to last all of Pride Month. The profile background will be removed in patch 9.14.
Get your rainbows on!
- Draven’s R – Whirling Death now properly decreases in damage based on how many units are hit
- Titanic Hydra’s on-hit damage is no longer able to hit towers
- Getting damaged by an Aery user while having Death’s Dance equipped no longer causes Aery to continuously deal damage to the player
- Shaco’s R – Hallucinate‘s clone’s auto-attack no longer deals 60% of Shaco’s damage instead of 75% on champions
- Lissandra’s Passive – Iceborn Subjugation‘s Frozen Thralls can no longer take Eye of the Herald when her team steals the Rift Herald
- Guardian’s tooltip now properly indicates an ability power ratio of 0.25% instead of 0.25 or 25%
- Dark Valkyrie Diana’s Q – Crescent Strike‘s Moonlight particles no longer briefly reappear after it expires on a champions