2/6/2020 Akali, Yuumi Balance Changes and Galio, Lucian Bugfixes
Q cost increased. W shroud movement speed increased and now decays. R now targets champions, not direction.
Q – Five Point Strike
W – Twilight Shroud
R – Perfect Execution
Base mana increased. R number of soldiers increased.
R – Emperor’s Divide
W damage per second ratio increased; burn duration increased; now slows.
W – Special Delivery
Base stats rounded. W bonus movement speed and shield decreased.
W – Scrap Shield
Now has bonus AS at level 1. Frost Armor now removed when damaged from all monsters and champions.
Passive – Fury of the North
Mist Wraith drop chance adjusted. Spoils of War now counts as kills, reducing drop Mist Wraith drop chance. E bugfix.
Passive – Absolution
E – Curse of the Black Mist
Q empowered damage decreased and now considers target’s health; cost now flat. W no longer goes on cooldown from Silences. E base heal decreased, but ratio increased.
Q – Prowling Projectile
W – You and Me!
E – Zoomies
After the 2019 preseason jungle changes, we nerfed junglers through their EXP gain (they’re gaining around 40 EXP less per minute). As a result, we’re giving back around half the EXP we took out and pushing that into the jungler’s item specifically, so laners can’t co-opt it. Additionally, we’re making sure Krugs feel more worthwhile to kill, while still requiring the intended time for the reward trade-off. Finally, we are looking to address “the funnel strategy” by tightening the minion gold restriction further.
UNIQUE – Monster Hunter
Red Brambleback and Blue Sentinel
Monster EXP Level Scaling
- Minimized Nightbringer Lee Sin Prestige Edition’s model’s neck stretching during several animations (Idle1, Idle2, and Run)
- Ornn’s upgraded Might of the Ruined King’s passive no longer stacks with Blade of the Ruined King’s passive
- Jayce’s R – Mercury Cannon/Mercury Hammer‘s cooldown now properly reduces by 10% when he has the Cloud Drake buff
- Infernal Soul’s VFX and SFX are no longer seen through Fog of War by the enemy team
- Braum’s Passive – Concussive Blows‘s stun duration now properly reduces by Tenacity
- If Sett has no points in W – Haymaker, Illaoi’s E – Test of Spirit will now properly extrude his vessel
- PROJECT: Jinx’s SFX are no longer louder than her other skins’ SFX
- Sett’s R – The Show Stopper is no longer able to suppress Mordekaiser as he casts R – Realm of Death
- Guardian of the Sands Rengar’s Passive – Unseen Predator and R – The Thrill of the Hunt‘s range indicators no longer pulsate in a way that makes their sizes change intermittently
- Yuumi no longer gets stuck in her ally Mordekaiser’s R – Realm of Death when she casts W – You and Me! towards him as he is reviving via Zilean’s R – Chronoshift
- Lux’s E – Lucent Singularity now reveals brush inside it’s damage and slow zone
- Champions may no longer proc Grasp of Undying from Prototype: Omnistone several times in one rotation
- Katarina’s Passive – Sinister Steel daggers no longer gain 2 stacks of Conqueror per target hit; now properly gains 2 stacks per cast
- Katarina no longer attempts to basic attack her last target after E – Shunpo, unless they’re already in attack range
- Garen’s Q – Decisive Strike no longer cancels mid-attack when the target teleports far away
- A blind spot close to the northern wall near the entrance to red side’s bottom jungle has been resolved so that traps, pets, champions, etc. are visible to players in the river
- Champions’ on-hit abilities now properly build up energy stacks from items and Runes with the UNIQUE Passive – Energized ability
- Champions with double attacks now properly gain the amount of UNIQUE: Passive – Energized stacks they should be receiving for two attacks
- Dead champions will no longer draw turret aggression
- Champions blinded by Teemo’s Q – Blinding Dart now properly cannot apply critical or empowered damage to their opponents
- Mordekaiser’s Passive – Darkness Rise now properly deals damage to enemies only when the ability is active
- Baron Nashor no longer damages or grants visions around himself for players behind his pit that do not originally have vision on him
- Destroying a turret or turret plate with Rift Herald now grants players the right amount of gold even when they’re farther away from the turret