The Starry-Eyed Songstress
Runeterra’s premier idol takes the stage in 10.22!
- Seraphine Abilities Rundown
- Seraphine Champion Insights
- Seraphine Champion Bio
High-res versions of Seraphine’s splashes are available on League Displays!
R now stuns enemies.
Improving clarity on Amumu’s ult, which should also lead to a minor bump up in his mojo.
R – CURSE OF THE SAD MUMMY
E now provides a shield instead of damage reduction; shield can now be cast on target ally champions; shield animation updated; cost and range increased; shield always applies to Tibbers when he’s summoned
We’re giving Annie more ways to use her shield while keeping it a simple and intuitive defense when Annie just wants to play on her own.
E – MOLTEN SHIELD
W arrows now increase per rank-up.
Adding more satisfaction and experiential variety to her main skill to get more bang for your buck rank ups.
W – VOLLEY
Passive explosion damage decreased. E blaze spread now always spreads to nearby enemies; blaze spread radius increased; indicator now displays blaze spread radius. R fireball can now bounce back to Brand; bounce priority updated.
Once upon a time, Brand was a mid laner—but in recent history, he’s found a comfortable home as a support. To give him some steam, we’re firing up his offense to promote a more aggressive playstyle. In addition, we tapped down the percentage damage that support Brands typically rely on in order to even out his overall power. Altogether, this should help Brand feel equipped to blaze back into mid without overstepping his current strength as a support.
PASSIVE – BLAZE
E – CONFLAGRATION
R – PYROCLASM
E now has a minimum dash distance.
A consistency change to ensure players don’t accidentally zero-cast their dash, while also giving Galio’s enemies more opportunities to dodge it.
E – JUSTICE PUNCH
E now deals all damage upfront.
This clarity tweak on Jinx’s Chompers should provide more visible and appreciable damage.
E – FLAME CHOMPERS!
Q base damage reduced.
Karthus is too reliable of a jungle, mid, and bot pick because he can permashove waves and permaclear camps with little to no cost. We’re lowering his ability to deal sustained damage and gain massive leads so that his opponents have a chance to fight back.
Q – LAY WASTE
E cost decreased; E base damage increased; E delayed damage increased.
Smoke and mirrors aside, LeBlanc has been in a weak spot across all levels of play. We’re giving her another trick up her sleeve by jazzing up one of her more underwhelming and underappreciated abilities. This should encourage players to rely more on her E, which is often left at rank one until late in the game.
E – ETHEREAL CHAINS
Q base damage decreased later.
Top Lulu has been doing too well in Skilled play, and all that glitters is not gold. We’re reducing her scaling damage to mitigate her ability to consistently harass opponents and waveclear.
Q – GLITTERLANCE
R bonus resistances increased; bonus resistances per second removed.
One more clarity check, this time to make Nasus’ ultimate feel more intuitive. We also don’t think he’d be able to resist the overall buff.
R – FURY OF THE SANDS
Base attack damage and armor reduced.
Samira has quickly made her mark as a powerhouse ADC who can effortlessly slash, bash, and dash into a snowbally lead. We’re pulling out some of her early brawling power to reduce her reliability.
R base and max damage increased.
The jungle meta has turned a cold shoulder to Sejuani. It’s finally time to give our favorite boar some love and release Sejuani and Bristle from their cages glacial prison.
R – GLACIAL PRISON
Base attack speed growth increased.
The current marksman ecosystem hasn’t been well-suited for this marksbird. We’re buffing up her ability to let her feathers fly.
E base damage reduced later.
Bringing down some of Zed’s reliable damage so that he has to lean more on other parts of his kit to get ya.
E – SHADOW SLASH
- Pinging Kai’Sa’s abilities when they’re evolved will note it in chat
- Fixed a bug with Rengar’s R – Thrill of the Hunt warning SFX and his growl SFX when near targets
- Yuumi’s Q – Prowling Projectile now properly procs Manaflow Band
- PsyOps Kayle’s R – Divine Judgement no longer triggers a series of flashes across the screen when activated
- Fizz’s R – Chum the Waters SFX are no longer audible in Fog of War
- Selecting a different series Eternal no longer causes the player’s Ranked border not to display on the loading screen
- Fixed some ability queueing issues with LeBlanc’s R – Mimic (Distortion)
- Akali’s E – Shuriken Flip recast will no longer fizzle if she tries to reactivate it too quickly after marking her W – Twilight Shroud
- Aphelios’ Q – Crescendum sentries are no longer pushed towards Sion when he casts E – Roar of the Slayer
- Certain Ziggs skins’ E – Hexplosive Minefield now properly render over impassable terrain
- Rift Herald’s unique global SFX now properly play at her death even if a team does not have vision on her
The following skins will be released in this patch. Grab the League Displays app for full-res splash art!
K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine
K/DA ALL OUT Ahri
K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa
K/DA ALL OUT Evelynn
K/DA ALL OUT Akali
K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa Prestige Edition
The following chromas will be released this patch: