10/14/2020 Evelynn and Umbral Glaive Bugfixes
Passive lethality increased. R Calibrum additional mark damage increased; Severum heal increased, Gravitum root duration increased, Infernum splash damage ratio increased, Crescendum additional chakrams returned increased.
We aren’t seeing Aphelios on the Worlds stage, so it’s time for us to take a moonshot at propping him back up for all other levels of play. We’re giving him extra oomph on the ranking of his Lethality and sharpening the strengths of his various ultimates.
PASSIVE – THE HITMAN AND THE SEER
R – MOONLIGHT VIGIL
E bonus attack speed decreased later.
Camille is one of the strongest and most prevalent top laners in Elite play, so we’re pulling some power out of her split-pushing and sustained-dueling potential.
E – HOOKSHOT
Q bonus damage ratio increased.
Corki’s early game makes it hard for him to stand up to other mid laners. Giving him a small boost to help him take off a little faster.
Q – PHOSPHORUS BOMB
E bonus armor decreased.
Graves’ combination of clear speed and durability have made him a prominent Elite jungle pick. Reducing some of his innate tankiness so that Graves is more punishable when he missteps.
E – QUICKDRAW
E base damage decreased.
Bringing down some burst from this speeding stallion.
E – DEVASTATING CHARGE
Mantra cooldown refund for abilities increased later; Mantra cooldown refund for basic attacks now flat. R cooldown decreased.
A new mantra for Karma: to channel her Mantra more often. We’re increasing the payoff for dishing out damage so Karma can optimize access to her Mantra.
PASSIVE – GATHERING FIRE
R – MANTRA
Base attack damage growth increased.
The monk could use more reliable damage to see games through.
Base attack damage decreased.
Bringing down the jungle cat’s early clear and dueling. This should be especially impactful in Elite play, where autos and attack range are utilized more effectively.
Q damage and critical damage decreased; damage and critical damage ratios increased; Mortal Will bonus damage ratio increased.
Support Pantheon has spiked in popularity as a shield-swinging strongman who provides solid CC and durability. To balance his resilience, we’re moving some power from his base damage to his AD ratios over time. This should weaken the early kill threat from low-income supports while padding the blow for solo-lane Pantheons who have quicker access to items.
Q – COMET SPEAR
E cooldown increased; attack speed decreased.
Samira is at a place where her early game safety and mobility is a touch too reliable, so we’re bumping up her cooldown in a way so that she has to play more conservatively in the first stages of the game. We’re also trimming some of her damage so that her all ins are a little less potent.
E – WILD RUSH
Passive heal from nearby enemy death increased and now smoothly scales across levels. W cooldown now reduces with rank.
Smoothing out this pillar-punching prince’s passive so he doesn’t hit arbitrary power spikes at various levels, and throwing in a small buff at every level to help him bash down enemies. In combination with an increase in his steroid uptime, we’re hoping this will tip the scales in favor for macho Trundles to really win fights.
PASSIVE – KING’S TRIBUTE
W – FROZEN DOMAIN
R aura total damage increased.
Bird Udyr is still performing worse than Cat Udyr, so we’re firing up Phoenix Stance’s AoE damage to sharpen the difference in style between the two stances (Phoenix’s waveclear vs. Tiger’s dueling potential), and encourage more folks to birdy up.
R – PHOENIX STANCE
Nimbus Cloak’s popularity has begun to stifle rune choices, especially in the jungle. We’re weakening its power overall, with a specific target on its synergy with Smite.
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Fixed an issue where the in-game settings menu was not loading if a game had not been played since the previous patch
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Debug text will no longer appear during promotion ceremonies
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Fixed an issue where gift notifications would appear even after being acknowledged or dismissed
- LEAGUE CLIENT: League taskbar icon should now light up when notifications/messages are pending
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Restoring Default Hotkeys out of game no longer unbinds “Area Is Warded Ping” in the Options Menu
- Changed how emotes are sized to make them more consistent across various resolutions and have fixed positions relative to the health bar
- Added an option in the in-game settings to change the size of emotes to “Normal” or “Small”, so players can choose how they appear
- Added an “incoming health” UX addition to health bars, so players can see how much health they will receive from delayed health recovery sources like Redemption’s active, ARAM healing packs, and Vladimir’s R – Hemoplague
- Fixed an issue where Mac players would see unusual fullscreen brightness when certain champions would appear on screen
- Fixed a bug where Amumu would not apply Passive – Cursed Touch through AoE damage abilities
- Corrected Nami’s W – Ebb and Flow‘s AP ratio in the tooltip from 1.5 AP to 0.5 AP
- PsyOps Sona now correctly plays her transformation animation even when moving while leveling up R – Crescendo
- Added a yellow ring under targets affected by Zed’s Passive – Contempt for the Weak to match similar passive indicators on Jarvan, Ekko, and Shaco.
The following skins will be released in this patch. Grab the League Displays app for full-res splash art!
Pumpkin Prince Amumu
Little Devil Fizz
Odyssey Twisted Fate
The following chromas will be released this patch: