R self-healing increased later.
Aatrox wants to step into his full potential as the unkillable DPS monster, so we’re helping him harness his darkin power by curbing some of his mid- to late-game falloff. Hopefully now this warrior demon won’t fall flat in late game teamfights.
R – WORLD ENDER
Q base damage increased; cost decreased.
We’re giving Braum a little more agency in solo queue with some extra damage and lower mana costs.
Q – WINTER’S BITE
Passive tentacle spawn cooldown decreased.
Illaoi has been flailing around top lane, so we’re giving her tentacles more oomph, especially post laning phase. We’re also smoothing out her passive scaling so that she gets some benefit every level instead of every two.
PASSIVE – PROPHET OF AN ELDER GOD
Base armor decreased.
We’re continuing to tweak Karthus to get him into a comfortable place since he’s been a bit overwhelming across the map, especially in bot lane. Aiming to bring down his defenses against ADCs.
Q shield decreased early.
Kassadin players in Skilled/Elite are too often able to stonewall lanes and scale with their early defensive tools. Many have started maxing E first, so we’re pushing Kassadin to have to invest more for a safer laning phase.
Q – NULL SPHERE
Dagger retrieval damage ratio decreased.
Katarina has risen in the ranks in Skilled and Elite games as a swift assassin who can secure snowball advantages with early roams, so we’re targeting her AD ratios to lower some of her early threat.
PASSIVE – VORACITY
Base magic resistance decreased.
Kled has been a strong force in both mid and top lane at all levels of play, so we want to open up more avenues to knock this yordle off his high horse lizard.
W bonus attack speed decreased.
Lulu has seen wild growth in the bot lane by helping carries out a pinch too much. Since she’s both a strong offensive and defensive support, we’re toning down her combative scaling on Whimsy in the late game.
W – WHIMSY
Q base damage decreased later.
We’re cutting down some of Maokai’s brawling power to give his top lane peers some space to come out of the woods.
Q – BRAMBLE SMASH
Base armor decreased.
Nunu’s skirmishing power is a little too strong when coupled with his top-tier gank presence and objective control. Weakening some of that strength so he rolls over junglers a little less.
Q base damage increased.
Since he’s recently escaped from his Worlds rune prison, we’re ready to overload Ryze in preparation for the offseason.
Q – OVERLOAD
Q damage ratio to monsters increased.
Sion could use a little help in the jungle, so we’re charging up his Q. A fun bonus: now he can slay baby Raptors more efficiently with his Q+W combo.
Q – DECIMATING SMASH
Passive damage to monsters increased early. W modified damage now affects both minions and monsters.
The jungle could juggle a few more juggernauts, and Urgot has what it takes to be a viable pick. We’re beefing up this beefy man’s damage against monsters.
PASSIVE – ECHOING FLAMES
W – PURGE
E base damage increased. R cooldown decreased.
After a long time spreading corruption at the highest tiers of play, Varus has fallen and once again has room for buffs.
E – HAIL OF ARROWS
R – CHAIN OF CORRUPTION
Relentless Hunter is massively outperforming other runes, especially in Skilled mid lanes. We’re bringing down its reliability and reducing some of its base power.
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Home, Profile, and other navigation tabs no longer appear on top of the Patch Progress bar on brand new accounts
- LEAGUE CLIENT: League client log files now adhere to a maximum file size
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Fixed an issue where the in-game settings could not be set from the client
- LEAGUE CLIENT: When in Delete Mode for Rune Pages in the Collections tab, the page will no longer auto-scroll back to the top after deleting a rune page
- Increased our rollout test changes for matchmaking that prioritize matches that are visibly closer together
- LeaverBuster penalties will now be applied more frequently, especially for players going AFK or leaving in Ranked games
- Lux can no longer slow her enemies for a longer period than intended when she reactivates her E – Lucent Singularity mid-air
- Lulu’s team can no longer get permanent vision of an area if she is cloned by Illaoi’s E – Test of Spirit and dies while E – Help, Pix! is activated on her
- Illaoi’s W – Harsh Lesson no longer destroys enemies’ spell shields and now always deals full damage to the targeted enemy
- Corrected Vladimir’s Q – Transfusion tooltip to include information about his healing reduction versus minions
- Corrected Evelynn’s Passive – Demon Shade cooldown tooltip from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds
- Sylas no longer loses all of his mana after stealing Shyvana’s R – Dragon Descent with R – Hijack
- Certain empowered basic attacks no longer grant double Conqueror stacks when the champion in question has Dead Man’s Plate
- Arcanist Zoe’s and Arcanist Zoe Prestige Edition’s E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble AoE VFX now properly match the full duration of the ability
- Fixed a bug where the purchased border of a skin would not immediately show up in the Collection tab until the client was restarted
- Winter Wonder Orianna’s R – Command: Shockwave‘ sparkles VFX no longer render over structures
- Fixed a bug where Odyssey Kayn would expand and shrink when an enemy player highlighted him
- The sound that plays when Vayne enters stealth using her Q – Tumble while R – Final Hour is active no longer cuts off from the enemy perspective.
- When hit by an enemy, PROJECT: Vayne will now make metallic sounds instead of the normal blood/flesh sounds
The following skins will be released in this patch. Grab the League Displays app for full-res splash art!
Storm Dragon Aurelion Sol
Eternal Dragon Brand
Obsidian Dragon Sett
Fae Dragon Ashe
Storm Dragon Lee Sin
Obsidian Dragon Sett Prestige Edition
The following chromas will be released this patch: