6/15/2020 Kayn Bugfix
Q damage increased.
Akali’s full of cold steel and competitive potential, but we aren’t really seeing her in pro play yet. Since she’s normally limited by pro, we’re giving her some baseline effectiveness by boosting her bread-and-butter damage ability.
Q – FIVE POINT STRIKE
Increased mana restore on Ablazed enemy takedowns.
Bringing up Brand’s mana restore in the hopes that it’ll punch up his mid lane status without pushing his power as a support over the line. We’re pushing this mid-favored lever way harder than ever before to see if it’s effective in making him viable there.
PASSIVE – BLAZE
Base health and armor decreased; magic resist increased.
This serpent has been embracing both top and bot with open arms, and we’re primarily aiming for these changes to scale back her prowess in those lanes. With that being said, we’re softening the nerf to mid lane Cass by subtly bumping up her magic resist defenses.
Bugfix on attack windup time. Passive mist wraith drop chance increased.
ADC Senna’s been in a weak spot since her last set of changes in 10.6, so we’re giving her more chances to redeem more benefits from farming. We’ve also fixed a bug that caused her to have longer auto windups while critting, which should significantly improve her crit itemization.
PASSIVE – ABSOLUTION
Base health, mana, and mana regen rounded. W bonus movement speed decreased.
Though we took some power out of his Subjugation, Trundle is still the top troll in competitive play. We’re aiming at reducing his safe escapes from sticky situations by toning down his early mobility. Also rounding some base stats out because those decimals are as ugly as he is.
W – FROZEN DOMAIN
Base attack damage growth decreased. Q damage ratio decreased.
Varus’ Lethality build is overtaking his other options, especially in pro play— and he’s just generally blighting his competition overall. This build makes him an early game powerhouse and we don’t want to take that away from him, so we’re tuning down his scaling so that he pays a fairer cost later in the game.
Q – PIERCING ARROW
Q discharge damage ratio increased; shield ratio increased.
Empowering Viktor’s mid-range dueling so that he doesn’t have to solely rely on his E to be effective.
Q – SIPHON POWER
Gameplay clarity improvements. Base mana growth and health growth increased. Q bugfixes and QoL changes. W bugfixes. R turrent disable duration, epicenter damage radius increased, and base damage increased; bugfixes.
Since release, Voli has been underperforming in his top lane, especially in higher levels of play and even with the mid-patch updates from earlier this week. Which is fine in theory since his top lane is secondary to his primary role (jungle), but the difference is just a little too wide at the moment.
So these additional changes focus on improving the fluidity of his ability casts and gameplay satisfaction, while also giving him some general baseline strength. Now, hitting abilities and outplaying your opponents should result in some tangible success (takedowns, successfully escaping, etc.)
Q – THUNDERING SMASH
W – FRENZIED MAUL
R – STORMBRINGER
Base health decreased. Passive shield increased. W cooldown increased.
Yasuo has been outshining in bot while remaining rather lackluster in solo lanes, so we’re bringing up the cooldown on a spell that is the most effective there while giving him a little padding on his shield, since it’s easier for bot lane enemies to poke it down. We’re hoping these careful adjustments will reduce his power bot while impacting him less when he’s solo.
P – WAY OF THE WANDERER
W – WINDWALL
UPDATED APPROACH VELOCITY
Guardian is a powerful keystone that’s been largely unpicked and ignored, despite outperforming other keystones like Aery and Aftershock on individual champions. We’re zhuzzing it up by giving players more agency over when it triggers and sharpening its intended defensive output by replacing the movement speed buff with extra strength in the shield. Altogether, we’re aiming for this keystone to still have a similar power level despite these changes, but finessed in a way that is less frustrating and more reliable to play around with. Maybe it’s time to let your guard down with this one!
While delivering on an excellent fantasy, Predator often loses sights on its prey by having a difficult cast paradigm and unintuitive optimizations. We’re attempting to broaden it from its niche role on a few junglers to making it more of a standard initiation option.
Ghost has been a non-viable summoner for many champions for a long time now. Adding some power that emphasizes its strengths relative to other summoner spells with a sustained mobility effect for those using it aggressively.
- Added Blast Cones near each tri-bush near Gromp
- Added Blast Cones by the Wolf Camp
- Added Blast Cones in front of each base’s gates
- Added Blast Cones in the alcoves
- Added Scryer’s Blooms in front of each base’s gates
- Added Scryer’s Blooms in front of each tri-brush in the river
- Cloud Terrain’s Speed Zones now grant 35% movement speed if you are out of combat vs. champions (increased from 20% always)
- Clash Team names, tags, and logos will now appear on the loading screen and in-game scoreboard during Clash tournaments
- Fixed a bug where loading screen borders weren’t accurate when queues were re-enabled
- Fixed a bug where Kled would lose movement speed faster than intended when he lost vision of enemies
- Hecarim’s Q – Rampage tooltip in the Collection tab has been updated to accurately reflect its latest state
- Swain’s R – Demonic Ascension/Demonflare tooltip in the Collection tab has been updated to accurately reflect its latest state
- Cloud Soul’s tooltip now accurately reflects its latest state
- Rengar’s Passive – Unseen Predator‘s name and description are no longer missing in Death Recap
- Rift Scuttler now properly plays her run animation and does not slide while Grounded
- Bard’s Passive – Traveler’s Call‘s name and description are no longer missing in Death Recap
- Mordekaiser no longer locks out his enemies’ Unsealed Spellbook-granted Teleport (and any Summoner Spell that’s switched out) for the remainder of the game when he stops their teleporting with R – Realm of Death
- Fiddlesticks’ Q – Terrify now properly activates and Fears monsters when he uses W – Bountiful Harvest on them
- When Aurelion Sol casts Q – Starsurge via the mini-map, he will now properly cast the start on the target in the map instead of the terrain directly under the mini-map (most often the right bottom corner)
- Qiyana’s Brush-empowered Q – Elemental Wrath now properly leaves a Stealth trail when she casts it after reviving from something like Guardian Angel or Zilean’s R – Time Warp
- Kog’Maw’s Q – Caustic Spittle in-game tooltip has been updated to correctly reflect its latest state
- Braum’s R – Glacial Fissure ‘s VFX is no longer misaligned when the ability is cast at 0 range
- Sion’s Q – Decimating Smash ‘s tooltip now properly indicates that his total attack damage modifier is increased when cast
- Riven’s Q – Broken Wings ‘s tooltip has been corrected to remove the attack speed gain
- Evelynn’s W – Allure now properly functions when cast on Baron Nashor at all ability’s levels and from any range
- Rengar’s R – Thrill of the Hunt no longer reduces turrets’ armor
- Nidalee’s Q – Javelin Toss now properly procs her Passive – Prowl when cast on Baron Nashor at any range
- Ornn’s Passive – Living Forge no longer fails when the ally receiving the upgraded item dies while the missile effect is mid-air