SAMPLE ACCOLADE DEVICE ISLAND
You can check out a sample island with several honors to see how they function. This example island’s island code is 2034-7205-6925. From the Creative lobby, select CHANGE to access the Discover screen and play through this island. The sample Accolades island’s island code may be found by selecting the ISLAND CODE tab, typing it in the box, then pressing Enter. Information about the island will be visible in the window. To start the game, click PLAY.
BATTLE ROYALE FEATURES
To hasten recovery, Creative and Battle Royale are introducing the capability for many players to interact with a downed player. Has a team member been injured? Now, the pick up speed will be substantially faster with two or more party members than with just one!
Downhill running? To increase your speed and avoid enemy fire, try sliding! Shooting and building still work when you’re slipping. Whether racing uphill or down, hold the crouch button to start a slide. In the My Island options menu, creators can include this parameter and enable sliding.
BATTLE ROYALE ITEMS
- Ranger Assault Rifle
- Made for distance! The Ranger Assault Rifle is forceful at medium range and quite capable at long range.
- MK-Seven Assault Rifle
- Built from The Seven’s technology, the MK-Seven Assault Rifle is a medium- to long-range weapon with a high rate of fire. This Assault Rifle has a sight you can use while aiming. Align your target with the sight’s red dot!
- Striker Pump Shotgun
- The Striker Pump Shotgun shoots a whole lot of pellets and boasts high burst damage. Aim… then strike!
- Auto Shotgun
- An automatic ally that lays down some serious firepower. The Auto Shotgun may not deal as much damage as the Striker Pump per shot, but it has a faster fire rate and reloads two shells at a time.
- Stinger SMG
- Appropriately named, the Stinger SMG deals high damage to both opponents and structures. It stings at medium range more than one may expect!
- Sidearm Pistol
- A trusty weapon to have by your side, the Sidearm Pistol is an accurate weapon that deals high damage at medium range and high headshot damage at close range. Don’t underestimate it!
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper
- The Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper deals high damage and can shoot three shots per clip. Get a second chance if you don’t land your shot the first time! (And a third… just in case.)
PREFAB & GALLERY UPDATES
- Added 7 new prefabs.
- 4 Background Buildings Prefabs – These are low memory single asset building groups that can be used in island background scenery.
- 3 Background Sand Dunes Prefabs – Large single asset sand dunes that can be used in island background scenery.
- Added 13 new galleries.
- 10 Background Buildings Galleries – Multiple background building and skyscraper assets that can be used to build different island background scenery.
- Background Sand Dune Gallery – Sand dune assets that can be used for island background scenery.
- Snow Dune Gallery – Larger snow terrain assets to help with building snowy landscapes.
- Tan Cliff Cave Gallery – A new material on cave gallery assets to help build terrain.
- Added larger versions of some of the shapes in the Glass Props Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where the collectibles in the Collectibles Gallery were no longer playing audio or visual effects when collected.
- Fixed an issue where the new coin and music note collectibles were not counting towards collection based objectives.
- Fixed an issue that caused the VFX device to use more memory than intended
- Added 2 new islands.
- Survival Island with Caves – A balanced island with caves.
- Survival Island with Caves Empty – A balanced island with caves and no foliage.
- Fixed an issue on the Arctic Island where the snow piles would make wood sfx when being walked on.
- Fixed an issue that caused the UFO fly prompt to not appear.