ACCOLADE XP CALIBRATION
Prepare to tell your players the exciting news, Creators. The XP Beyond Battle Royale experience is being improved! You are aware that before they start awarding Battle Pass XP from your in-game Accolades, Creative Experiences go through a “calibration” process. With version 19.20, players who initiated an Accolade prior to its calibration will now be rewarded with XP after the Experience has been calibrated!
Additionally, Creators will receive email notification on the Experience’s calibration progress.
When Creative Experiences pass calibration, players who previously took part in them while they were undergoing calibration within the preceding 30 days may be granted XP retroactively.
NATURAL FORCES – FIRE
New Fire items:
- Primal Flame Bow
- Flare Gun
- Gas Can
NEW: GAS FOR VEHICLES
To beat that time trial, race around the racetrack quickly, but don’t forget to refuel! Creators may now incorporate Gas Cans and have them fuel the vehicles in their islands if they truly want to spice up the automobiles in their maps.
If you’ve participated in any of our prior musical events, you may have felt the affects of the Skydive volume, but now everyone may use this tool to launch players into the air! As you explore with all the interesting capabilities of this new technology, build air elevators, wind tunnels, and more.
CHANNEL NUMBER TEXT ENTRY
You can now directly type in Channel numbers when configuring transmitters and receivers on all devices, which is a little but significant change. With virtual keyboard functionality available on all devices, console players can also profit.
SENTRY DEVICE UPDATE
The most recent item to go from a trap device to a prop is the Sentry.
Sentries have had a ton of new features added to the new version, including the ability to join teams, a whole new Idle > Alert > Hostile system, and a ton of different transmitters and receivers. Enjoy!
OBJECTIVE DEVICE UPDATE
The settings for the Icon Library have been adjusted for objective devices. Additionally, a new option called Custom Objective Text has been added to let developers alter the objective name text on the HUD.
OTHER DEVICE UPDATES
- Button device now has a Class filter.
- Some non-player-facing devices have had their in-world models updated.
- Added the following new models to the Character device:
- Dark Vanguard
- Dark Voyager
- Snow Drift
- Snow Heart
- Added the following weapons to the Creative inventory:
- Heavy Shotgun
- Gunnar’s Stinger SMG
PREFAB & GALLERY UPDATES
- Added a Battle Bus to Variant Car Gallery B.
PREFAB & GALLERY FIXES
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple assets in the Sanctuary Prop Gallery to display the wrong material or give the wrong resource material.
- Fixed an issue with a doorway prop from Sanctuary Prop Gallery with being able to see through the asset.
- Fixed an issue where some logs or stumps from the Nature Snow Gallery would not drop resource materials.
- Fixed an issue with the Tan Cliff Cave Gallery not spawning in the correct cliff materials.
- Item Remover: Apply to Team/Class filters now work appropriately.
- Fixed an issue that caused the round setting device to trigger the start of a round even when disabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Save Point device that caused it to lose “Collide with terrain” settings after being copy/pasted.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Barrier Device to have a larger hitbox than intended.
- Fixed an issue with the Signal Remote that caused it to not trigger the primary or secondary channel correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused personal XL islands settings to be overwritten by featured XL islands.
- Players no longer return to hub after getting eliminated during game in creative game mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to spawn in the sky when using the Driftboard.
- Fixed an issue that caused boats to jitter on the water surface when vacant.
- Quick Menu -> Objective Placement -> Building As Prop is now set as OFF by default for new Creative players.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Scoreboard to not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Item Granter device not having a “Persistence” sorting tag.
- Fixed an issue with Skye’s Grappler having a blurry UI icon.