BATTLE ROYALE ITEMS
As the new Sideways Battle Royale weapons enter Creative, maintain your aim! Battle Royale items listed below are now accessible.
- Sideways Minigun (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary)
- Sideways Rifle (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary)
- Paint Launcher (Orange, Purple)
- Paint Grenades (Orange, Purple)
- Monster Shards Cube Monster Parts (Ingredients)
UPDATE FOR ELIMINATION MANAGER DEVICE
Support for Fiends, Wildlife, and Sentries, as well as randomization and elimination penalties, are all included in the revised Elimination Manager. Details are as follows:
New Team and Class choices that let you exclude a certain team or class.
A new option allows the user to choose at random which items the device removes from its inventory.
A new option lets creators specify a random likelihood for an item or items to fall from the gadget.
new Target Type choices. This gives authors the ability to control the kind of target that activates the elimination manager. Players, Sentries, any type of Fiend, or creatures from the Wildlife Spawner are all possible candidates.
a fresh selection of configuration options for penalties that start to apply after a player is eliminated.
The Eliminated Player’s Items setting in My Island > Settings needs to be set to Keep in order for penalty choices to function.
What is subject to the penalty is determined by the Penalty Item; Materials, Gold, Score, or All
Penalty Amount establishes the percentage of the listed items that will be impacted, ranging from 1% to 100%.
What is done with the objects is determined by the penalty effect; Simply removes them from the person who was eliminated’s inventory. Drop: The item is dropped into the game environment for other players to pick up. Giving to the person who eliminated the other is known as “granting to the Eliminator.”
PREFAB & GALLERY UPDATES
- Fixed a texture issue with the snow on the Gray Cliff Snow Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where items could not be picked up on placeable grass patches.
- Fixed an issue with some rooftops in Spooky Mansion Gallery giving the wrong resource material.
- Fixed an issue with the mausoleum props in Spooky Prop Gallery B not being broken by building, not providing harvesting hit points, or showing health.
- Fixed an issue where Background City Gallery was not placed within the preview volume.
- Fixed an issue with the unlit gothic lamp from Spooky Prop Gallery B not being destroyed by pickaxe and gunfire damage.
- Fixed an issue with searchable paintings in the Spooky Mansion prefab.
- Fixed a thumbnail issue with the basic corner asset from the Spooky Mansion prefab.
- Fixed a texture issue with the snow on the Arctic Island.
- Added Use Team Score option to My Island UI settings.
- If set to YES, this will cause teams to keep all score gained, regardless of whether players subsequently leave the team.
- If set to NO, team scores will be a dynamically calculated sum of the scores of the players currently on the team (current behavior).
- We’ve converted the following device models to sprite art to help reduce memory costs.
- Skydome device
- VFX device
- Added the Quadcrasher Spawner.
- The Quadcrasher is now back in Creative, fully compatible with the new physics system.
- Added Allowed Team and Allowed Class support to the Item Spawner device.
- The option to turn item visibility OFF for disallowed players will be added in a future release.
- Added new versions of collectibles to the Collectibles Gallery.
- Golden Music Note
- 3 New Coins
- Small Bronze Coin
- Normal Silver Coin
- Large Gold Coin
- Added Spooky Ghosts effect to the VFX device.
- Added new options to the Customizable Light Device
- Dimming Amount
- Dimming Time
- Dim Light When Receiving From
- Undim Light When Receiving From
- Added new options to the Map Marker, Capture Area and Objective Devices to display a directional pulse similar to the one used by Keycards.
- Added new options to the Item Granter:
- Grant On Timer – causes the device to grant items at the specified interval.
- Grant While Offline – if a player leaves the game and then returns later if this option is set to YES the device will calculate how many times it would have granted the items in the player’s absence and then grants them at game start.
- Clear Save Data For Player When Receiving From – clears any persisted data to prevent the device from granting items to a player when they return to the game.
- Fixed an issue where Round results were showing the wrong player as the winner of the Round.
- Fixed an issue with the Join in Progress island setting to allow more than 16 teams.
- Fixed an issue with the Only Allow Respawn If Spawn Pads Found island setting.
- Fixed some issues with the Timer device.
- Now supports non-English character text.
- Fixed an issue that caused the timer to start at 100 minutes rather than 60.
- Fixed an issue where the Skydome Device did not turn back on after re-entering island limits
- Fixed an issue with the Save Point Device increasing saved score when triggering multiple times.
- Fixed an issue with the Round Settings device to make On Round Start Transmit On work correctly with 1 round.
- Fixed an issue with the Customizable Light device which caused square boxes to appear around the device after aiming at it.
- Added a preview (beside the device description) of all filter tags applied to a device when selected in the Device Gallery.
- Fixed various lights from the Ambient Gallery and Ambient Gallery Large not being customizable when they should be.
- Fixed the Team Color option for Customizable Light Gallery to support more than 16 teams.