v11.20 includes enhancements to the Battle Royale experience:
- Daily Challenges are back and can be completed for XP!
- Up to three at a time are available, and once a day you can replace a Challenge for another.
- In the Locker, you can now filter your items by the Season they were introduced in.
- To filter your items by Season, enter the Season name in the search bar. Use terms like “season 5,” “season x,” “chapter 2 season 1,” etc.
- You can now adjust the UI contrast.
- To adjust the UI contrast, use the User Interface Contrast setting in the Graphics section of the Video settings.
- Added a Tutorial playlist for the mobile version of Fortnite.
- To use Microsoft DirectX 12, select it in the Advanced Graphics section of the Video settings.
- Adjusted the headshot multiplier of the Tactical Shotgun so it’s now in line with the headshot multiplier of the Pump Shotgun.
- Increased the Effective Health (sum of Health + Shield) given from Slurp Tankers.
- Resolved syncing issues involving the Bandage Bazooka. (Because these have been resolved, the Bandage Bazooka has been re-enabled.)
- Addressed reports of hitching on mobile devices.
- Resolved the equipped item slot being the selection slot when players open the inventory.
- Addressed reports of buildings sometimes appearing low-detailed on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as players land on the map.
- The hair of the Devastator Outfit now appears the intended color.
- The John Wick Outfit’s Pistol no longer appears larger than intended.
- The Magma Wrap now appears correctly on everything except the Bandage Bazooka and Pistol.
- It will appear correctly on these weapons in a future release.
The time for haunts and spooks is quickly coming to an end. Become the ultimate ghost boss by completing the four Fortnitemares quest lines as they will be taking their ghostly slumber in the v11.30 patch.
Clip’s had a blast creating this new Black Metal Launcher! Uses explosive ammo to fire long-range rockets that damage groups of enemies in a moderate radius.
Available from the weekly store starting November 27th at 7 PM Eastern Time until December 4th at 7 PM Eastern Time.
Homebase’s favorite Husks carving tool is returning! This Ghostly blade uses above average attack speed to deal high sustained damage, with moderate impact. Unleash the Spectral Slash to warp to the targeted enemy, dealing heavy damage and staggering smaller enemies.
Available from the weekly store starting December 4th at 7 PM Eastern Time until December 11th at 7 PM Eastern Time.