1.9.7 Patch Notes
- Fixed blueprints dropping from bosses out of order.
- Fixed the mutation Dead Inside dropping nowhere.
- Fixed Ammo and Dead Inside mutations being undroppable.
1.9.6 Patch Notes
- Replaced one Food Shop by and Active Shop in Cavern.
- Nerfed A Certain Secret Boss laser beam damages.
- Increased Slumbering Sanctuary and Time Keeper number of Scroll fragments dropped by 1 in BC3+.
- Community suggestion War Javelin stun’s duration decreases much faster. First strike: 100%, Second strike: 50%, Third and subsequent strikes: No Stun
- Community suggestion Killing one of Giant‘s hand now only decreases the amount of charge by one instead of resetting the charge count.
- Community suggestion Prevent more than 2 “+XX% damage on _ target” affixes from appearing on an item.
Graphics & UI
- Added the customized banner.
- Updated War Spear‘s description.
Quality of life
- Community suggestion Forced the aquisition of Boss Cells to avoid the case where one would end the run without unlocking the next difficulty.
- Fixed Great Owl of War attacking while invisible.
- Fixed Clone Elite mobs weird life calculations.
- Fixed a crash that occured when using a modded weapon.
- Fixed some crashes.
1.9.5 Patch Notes
- Community suggestion All BCs difficulties have been tweaked:
– BC0 is probably going to feel harder, hence better preparing you for BC1. BC0 is supposed to teach you the basic mechanics, to dodge hits instead of facetanking, and to get you the most important meta upgrades (Runes, Health Flasks, etc.).
– BC1, BC2 and BC3 will feel easier, especially if your forge isn’t at a good level. Overall, we’re looking to have a smoother difficulty curve without the big walls we had before (looking at you 1 and 2BC).
– BC4-5 new changes: increased High Peak Castle, Time Keeper, Giant and HoTK damage.Some tweaks to the level of the gear you loot in some places:
– Toxic Sewers gear level increased by 1.
– Ossuary gear level decreased by 1.
– Ancient Sewers gear level increased by 1.Harder biomes now also give more cells than easier ones.
- Blood Sword bleed damage decreased. That thing was scary.
Graphics & UI
- Community suggestion Faded the backpack slot in the HUD to clarify that the weapon in it is unavalaible to use.
Quality of life
- Community suggestion Added a Custom Game option to use the old category choices (item types rather than item colors) in the shops. This option does not lock achievements.
- Thornies now face you when aggressively teleporting to you in BC4+.
- Fixed Adrenalin and Frenzy calculations to only scale with the base damage of an attack (before any scaling or damage buff, except critical hits, is taken into account). We were looking into nerfing these mutations when we found out that they weren’t working as expected.
- Fixed Rampager losing track of you after every dodge.
- Fixed (probably) Knives Throwers dancing when they cannot decide what to do.