1.8.2 Patch Notes
- Removed the interaction between the Crowbar and the breakable props. Rebalanced the damage and critical values to match.
- Community suggestion Improved reactivity of the crouching hitbox.
- Community suggestion Reduced height of Dark Tracker hitbox to better match the animation.
- The Half-Life lore-room now only appears once you’ve unlocked the Teleport rune.
- Community suggestion Prevented the Arboretum entrance from appearing too close to the beginning of the game.
- Community suggestion Added a teleport at the very beginning of Cemetery so mobs don’t spawn too close to the entrance.
Graphics & UI
- Dead Cells window is now titled … Dead Cells.
- The Bad Seed Improved some lore room graphics.
- Added new monsters sprites to the statistics panel.
- Fixed item description not appearing when you are accompagnied by a friendly mob.
- Fixed Earthquaker hitting through walls.
- Fixed Comboter hitting through walls.
- Fixed Conjonctivius drops sometimes not spawning.
- Fixed Conjonctivius platforms disappearing on reload.
- Improved some crash error messages. So it crashes just as often, but now we know why.
- Fixed a typo in the french description of the Warrior Shield. An english patchnote entry for a french typo … cool.
- Fixed Lightning Whip hitting hidden blocks through walls.
- Fixed Tentacles hitting behind them while sweeping (the Hook should be safer to use on them now).
- The Bad Seed Fixed a seed error in Arboretum. Ah! Bad seed … ehehe.
- The Bad Seed Fixed a crash on hero death while the Mushroom Boi! was active.
- The Bad Seed Fixed some lore room decorations from obscuring enemies.
- The Bad Seed Fixed a crash occuring when picking up the Tick Schythe while having only one hand occupied.
- Fixed The Hand of the King being petrified by the mere sight of an Emergency Door.
- Fixed description of Fire and Oil on destroy affix.
- Fixed Rat passing through the player even when paried.
- Fixed Enforcer getting stuck in their attack animation.
- Fixed Architect Key secret not being always open after being discovered once.
- Fixed some crash linked to the new monsters.
- Fixed some crashes occuring when destroying the Emergency Door.
1.8.1 Patch Notes
- The Bad Seed Reversed Arboretum, Morass and Nest transition to stay coherent with the levels.
- Ensured lore rooms containing Blueprints are generated even if the “Disable lore rooms” option is active.
- Reduce the freeze that occur when entering a sublevel.
- Fix bosses behaving strangely (force fields not activating, Timekeeper skip, etc.).
- Fix crash upon destroying the Emergency Door.
- Fix some crashes related to Enforcers.
- The Bad Seed Fix minimap display in Morass of the Banished.
- The Bad Seed Fix the infinite Tick Scythe bug.
- The Bad Seed Fix crash when entering a BC door in Morass of the Banished.
- Other minor bugfixes.