- Community suggestion [Custom Game] You can now choose the quality of the starting items
- Community suggestion [Custom Game] You can disable Hunter’s Grenade unlock
- [Custom Game] You can choose the mutations locked/unlocked
- Fighter Endurance is a new mutation that increases your HP by a percentage which scales with your Brutality.
- Community suggestion Balanced BC3 difficulty.
- Upgrading items in Forge now costs a fixed flat price that doesn’t scale with difficulty. Upgrading “from ++ to S” for example should now be more affordable in BC3 & BC4.
- The Homunculus will now retract if it touches traps like Spikes.
- The 5th money blueprint is now available ingame.
- Open Wounds mutation now applies bleed on all melee attacks (not only critical hits), the bleed duration is much shorter.
- Community suggestion [Custom Game] Added permanent light bulbs in Flask Room for the gameplay “Follow the Light”
- Community suggestion [Custom Game] Added Fire Blast in “Some just want to watch the world burn” preset
- “Triplex” bow has a slightly increased attack breach (stagger) chance.
- Community suggestion Dead Inside mutation now increases your HP by +50%.
- Community suggestion Mobs attacked by the Homunculus will now aggro the hero in BC4.
- Masochist mutation now reduces all trap dmg to 1 single dmg instead of a percentage-based reduction.
- Special elites like the Archer in Promenade or boss side-kicks can no longer have unique Elite skills.
- Community suggestion Impaler spear now has knockback effect when hitting enemies.
- Infantry Grenade now deals about twice more damage.
- Community suggestion Stomping on a Thorny mob no longer inflicts damage to your character.
- Fixed LD issue in “Promenade of the Condemned”
- Added permanent lights near boss-cell locked doors in Sepulchre.
Graphics & UI
- Community suggestion Better Distance CDR mutation description. It now reads: “Reduces the cooldown of your skills by X sec for each enemy killed without using melee attacks”.
- Updated Tonic and Vampirism descriptions and added a better error message when trying to use a depleted item.
- Long-press feedback (like when recycling items) now shows up on top of everything.
- Removed Spite perk “penalty” description.
- Fixed Ice bow not showing ammo in UI.
- Added an optional kill count on HUD (disabled by default, you can activate it in the options)
- Removed incorrect text popping up on Liposuction.
- Arrows shot by the “triplex” bow are now slightly more parallel.
- Timed doors now display the target timing instead of a delta.
- Community suggestion You can now break hidden wall blocks using the “Activate” button/key (useful if they are difficult to hit with your current weapons).
- Fixed PoisonSkin affix (poison enemies if you receive dmg) affecting mobs that shouldn’t be affectable.
- Fixed LegendaryAltar crash upon player death.
- Fixed a crash when grabbing a gem with the Homunculus.
- Community suggestion Acid Cloud should no longer prevent “oil on ground” from applying.
- BC4 teleportation should no longer happen during a mob attack.
- Fixed a bug with items dropped from Cursed Treasures being lower quality than intended.
- Fixed a crash with Concierge boss.
- Fixed a crash with HotK boss.
- Fixed a crash in Underground Forge when you have no items to upgrade.
- Fixed some other crashes.
- Boss Cell should no longer drop in spikes after HotK combat.