Version 1.7.0 is now on the experimental branch.
To get this version: In the Steam Library, right click on Dawn of Man > Properties > Betas > Select experimental branch.
In this update we are adding Cheesemaking, some improvements to animal trading and a bunch of other fixes.
Cheese can now be made in the new Cheesemaker structure, from the Neolithic onward.
Cheese lasts for longer than Milk, and can be traded.
– You can now sell animals to trader.
– Trader can now bring male and female animals at the same time, and you can choose which ones to purchase.
– Trader animals are now visible and stay in village when purchased, or leave when sold.
– Main trader that comes to village can now sometimes be an old person and companion trader can be of any age.
– Male animals are now cheaper.
– When double clicking on animals, only animals from the same team are selected (Trader or Player).
– Default resource limit for sickles is now 75% of adults.
– Edit work area option doesn’t appear when several Work Areas are selected.
– When editing a work area, canceling caused the work area to be destroyed. Now, the work area will be restored to its original location.
– Fix for issue that could potentially result in people being stuck after coming down from platforms.